Hillary use to look like this

A lot of rw misogyny rearing its ugly head. Especially from that hack- Hossfly. A real class act him :doubt: Sadly, typical day here on USMB
Hossfly, unlike Progressive Liberal Democrats, doesn't have to worship a thief, liar, crook and murderer all rolled into one with a wrinkled ass and face to match. Hillary that is.
You are ridiculously misinformed, hater dupe. And ageism and sexism is ugly. Think grandmother.
Let's have a Hillary lie then. And no irrelevancy like the definition of under sniper fire in Sarajevo or family tradition she was told...Everything you know is wrong.
Oh, brother!!!

I like her new haircut! And the color of her hair now compared to 23 years ago....it shows off her blue eyes more imo. Considering the decades gone by, she's looking pretty good imo....especially the past 6mos or so.....

Much better looking than the Donald looks for his age, imo.

:D

Booze will age you.
The-Most-Tardy-woman-in-the-world.jpg

I like her new haircut! And the color of her hair now compared to 23 years ago....it shows off her blue eyes more imo. Considering the decades gone by, she's looking pretty good imo....especially the past 6mos or so.....

Yep, she's a looker, alright.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg

I think she looks much better also!

Hillary-and-Trump-Hair.jpg

All the evil she did to others turned upon herself?

A mix of passing time, bad genes and bad karma.....

:dunno:

And your inability to understand what 23 years does to someone in their 40s. Let's not forget that.

Stop defending the woman! :mad-61:

Gezzzz
Let's have a look at you when you are 70, and then maybe you can criticize. She is aging naturally. Aging has to do with genes, mostly. Why criticize the woman for looking her age and not the other male candidates? It's clear from most of your posts, Skye, that you think a lot of yourself and your looks. When you are 70, get back to us on that.

In addition, what she looks like has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not she will be a good president. Harping on her looks only indicates a chauvanistic attitude toward women. Actually, if she were a RW candidate, you'd have no problem with her looks or anything else about her. All your harping on her looks clearly indicates is how superficial and dumb you are, as well as being completely biased and partisan.

Last edited:

Yep, she's a looker, alright.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-7.jpg
This is not actually what she looks like. This is altered, perhaps photo shopped. Not a true depiction of the woman.

It must have been the front-line action she saw in Bosnia only to come home flat broke and being kicked out of her public housing. Things got so bad she had to move to Harlem.

That would age anyone.

You've heard the expression..."Shit Faced"...here it is....

images
Another picture that is not a true depiction; another picture that is a lie. I wonder what RWs think they gain by doing this? You will lose voters, voters who do not like such obvious attempts at deception, voters who are women--especially older women, voters who do not like such superficialities in criticism instead of a true consideration of who will be the best president. Ridicule, especially based on such lying depictions as above, do your cause no good at all, just the opposite.

Ahhhhhh, the boys come out of the wood work that fear strong, intelligent women.....

You all need to get a handle on your own insecurities..... ;)

A lot of rw misogyny rearing its ugly head. Especially from that hack- Hossfly. A real class act him :doubt: Sadly, typical day here on USMB
Hossfly, unlike Progressive Liberal Democrats, doesn't have to worship a thief, liar, crook and murderer all rolled into one with a wrinkled ass and face to match. Hillary that is.
How old are you hack boi errr..... Gramps? :eusa_whistle:

You are ridiculously misinformed, hater dupe. And ageism and sexism is ugly. Think grandmother.
I'm 8 years older than that drunken slut. I've been following her and Bubba since he marched in anti-war parades and handed out anti-war leaflets while Americans were dying in Vietnam while he dodged the draft. Hillary was his right hand and then he became Governor of Arkansas and the began their life of crime. And they haven't stopped. Wake up, smell the bullshit and think great grandfather.
You sure do run your yapper a lot. :blahblah: :anj_stfu: :asshole: What kind of denture adhesive you use?

BTW- if you were in my unit I'd have you on perma KP detail kiddo

Forum List

Back