Hillary use to look like this

Age has been a harsh mistress to the Hildabeast....that and alcohol

Have you ever posted a photo of yourself? Before and After Booze might be a good benchmark.

The Donny, younger (pre-bronzer, but still with weird hair):

donald-300x300.jpg

The Cruz Missile, younger:
45896731.cached.jpg

Unless you're planning on dating any of them, why do their looks matter so much to you? :dunno:

All the evil she did to others turned upon herself?

A mix of passing time, bad genes and bad karma.....

:dunno:

Husband cheated on her badly. Made her go out and lie to everyone how it was a right wing conspiracy. I bet that would crush any woman's spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped loving him.
It still is a RW conspiracy, dupe. BS propaganda, war mongering, thievery, division, racism, and hate. Everything you know is wrong.
Franco....whats up?.....did you have a white christmas?....any lake effect snow?....

Husband cheated on her badly. Made her go out and lie to everyone how it was a right wing conspiracy. I bet that would crush any woman's spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if she stopped loving him.
It still is a RW conspiracy, dupe. BS propaganda, war mongering, thievery, division, racism, and hate. Everything you know is wrong.
Franco....whats up?.....did you have a white christmas?....any lake effect snow?....
We still haven't had any snow....tonight supposedly...Buffalo set a record for no snow, by 20 days...crazy.

We still haven't had any snow....tonight supposedly...Buffalo set a record for no snow, by 20 days...crazy.
holy shit.....i remember nothing but snow at this time of year.....crazy is right....

holy shit.....i remember nothing but snow at this time of year.....crazy is right....
Ft Worth had 77 degrees yesterday and today it was 43 degrees with an inch of global warming.

A lot of rw misogyny rearing its ugly head. Especially from that hack- Hossfly. A real class act him :doubt: Sadly, typical day here on USMB

A lot of rw misogyny rearing its ugly head. Especially from that hack- Hossfly. A real class act him :doubt: Sadly, typical day here on USMB
Hossfly, unlike Progressive Liberal Democrats, doesn't have to worship a thief, liar, crook and murderer all rolled into one with a wrinkled ass and face to match. Hillary that is.

Hossfly, unlike Progressive Liberal Democrats, doesn't have to worship a thief, liar, crook and murderer all rolled into one with a wrinkled ass and face to match. Hillary that is.
You are ridiculously misinformed, hater dupe. And ageism and sexism is ugly. Think grandmother.

You are ridiculously misinformed, hater dupe. And ageism and sexism is ugly. Think grandmother.
I'm 8 years older than that drunken slut. I've been following her and Bubba since he marched in anti-war parades and handed out anti-war leaflets while Americans were dying in Vietnam while he dodged the draft. Hillary was his right hand and then he became Governor of Arkansas and the began their life of crime. And they haven't stopped. Wake up, smell the bullshit and think great grandfather.

Last edited:
Let's have a Hillary lie then. And no irrelevancy like the definition of under sniper fire in Sarajevo or family tradition she was told...Everything you know is wrong.

Forum List

Back