Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance Trick that NYT Slammed Trump for Using

Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance Trick that NYT Slammed Trump for Using

Yet still paid 35% in taxes.
Trump still paid more than that in property tax!!!!!...Fucking morons!

here you fucking moron ..

Since then, Mr. Trump has reaped at least $885 million in tax breaks, grants and other subsidies for luxury apartments, hotels and office buildings in New York, according to city tax, housing and finance records. The subsidies helped him lower his own costs and sell apartments at higher prices because of their reduced taxes.

Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee for president, has made clear over the course of his campaign how proud he is that “as a businessman I want to pay as little tax as possible.”

feel any dumber maggot breath ?
Assholes. tax breaks means he pays tax...I know this is hard for a 20 Watt bulb!...But you go ahead and pay MORE then is required....Want to buy a bridge,...cheap...Damn!

Clinton didn't pay income tax for 18 years?

Clinton is a developer who took her loses and deducted personal expenses?

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

So much for the Trump Chumps.

Why do you lefties have to wait to be told to provide more to the government programs you support?

Such as police and fire?

btw, I'm a capitalist racketeer, not a liberal.

Local and state level taxes fund the police where I live, not federal money.

Yet you argue using statements that a Liberal uses.

Your police department isn't funded partly by federal monies? It must be the only one.

Trump forgot to register his planes

his numb nut kids forgot to register to vote for dad

Trump forgot to register his foundation

attention to detail is a necessary evil for a POTUS ... and Donnie doesn't pay attention to little details ...
Hildebeast forgot to take the 3 AM call from Benghazi....have any more Forgets?

Wrong!

Trump is entitled to his opinion about Clinton’s response to the Benghazi attack, but the evidence shows Clinton was fully engaged in the immediate response. And subsequent congressional investigations concluded the government response to the attack — including Clinton’s — was appropriate. Clinton testified that even after she went home that night, she remained awake all night, engaged and focused on the situation. Since there is no way to independently verify that, we’ll let readers decide for themselves, but we would note Trump has not provided any evidence to contradict Clinton’s account.

Trump on Clinton’s ‘3 a.m. Call’
Your 1% of the truly stupid.... You cant5 make this shit up!

Yeah, I am not exactly shocked either at the hypocrisy and partisanship of the New York "We Endorse Stalin"Times.

Hypocrisy: Hillary's Tax Returns Show She Used Similar Tax Law As Trump To Avoid Taxes | The Sean Hannity Show

Hillary and Bill Clinton have used America's labyrinthine tex code minimize their exposure to Federal taxes including shell companies in Delaware, and avoidance schemes to minimize estate taxes. Now, we're learning that Hillary used a similar method of avoiding federal taxes in 2015 that Donald Trump did in 1995.

the new york times --LOL really

they didnt pay taxes in 2014

and got a refund ta boot

--LOL
Des that justify Trump not pay taxes for as much as 18 years?

attention to detail is a necessary evil for a POTUS ... and Donnie doesn't pay attention to little details ...

Wrong!

Trump is entitled to his opinion about Clinton’s response to the Benghazi attack, but the evidence shows Clinton was fully engaged in the immediate response. And subsequent congressional investigations concluded the government response to the attack — including Clinton’s — was appropriate. Clinton testified that even after she went home that night, she remained awake all night, engaged and focused on the situation. Since there is no way to independently verify that, we’ll let readers decide for themselves, but we would note Trump has not provided any evidence to contradict Clinton’s account.

I can't make up fact, but you sure do try.

Yeah, I am not exactly shocked either at the hypocrisy and partisanship of the New York "We Endorse Stalin"Times.

Hypocrisy: Hillary's Tax Returns Show She Used Similar Tax Law As Trump To Avoid Taxes | The Sean Hannity Show

Hillary and Bill Clinton have used America's labyrinthine tex code minimize their exposure to Federal taxes including shell companies in Delaware, and avoidance schemes to minimize estate taxes. Now, we're learning that Hillary used a similar method of avoiding federal taxes in 2015 that Donald Trump did in 1995.

the new york times --LOL really

they didnt pay taxes in 2014

and got a refund ta boot

--LOL
Des that justify Trump not pay taxes for as much as 18 years?

lets see the proof of that

Wrong!

You wouldn't know a fact if it sucked your dick!

Wrong!

how much will 885 million cover in property tax ?

youuuuuu fucking dipshit

Wrong!

how much will 885 million cover in property tax ?

youuuuuu fucking dipshit

A few years of a few billion in reality...fucking moron!

Biased source, but I'm posting it anyway:

Fox News picked up on a Reddit comment (not making this up) to accuse the Clintons of doing the same as Trump on taxes, but it took our research director 15 minutes to figure out why it's a total lie. All he had to do was look at the next page of the Clintons' tax return to get the full story, something Fox did not think to do.[this is from their Facebook post]

The next page confirms that they paid $3,236,975 in federal income tax that year.

The Clintons claimed a $726,721 capital loss on their 2008 tax returns -- likely as a result of the financial crash -- and have carried forward the loss and claimed a $3,000 deduction in each subsequent year. The campaign says they have paid an effective federal tax rate of between 25 percent and 38.2 percent every year since 2001.

This data is available because the Clintons have released decades of tax returns, while Trump has shunned more than 50 years of precedent by refusing to release any tax information.

Right-Wing Media Faceplant In Rush To Accuse The Clintons Of Doing "The Same Thing As Trump" On Taxes

Fox News picked up on a Reddit comment (not making this up) to accuse the Clintons of doing the same as Trump on taxes, but it took our research director 15 minutes to figure out why it's a total lie. All he had to do was look at the next page of the Clintons' tax return to get the full story, something Fox did not think to do.[this is from their Facebook post]

The next page confirms that they paid $3,236,975 in federal income tax that year.

The Clintons claimed a $726,721 capital loss on their 2008 tax returns -- likely as a result of the financial crash -- and have carried forward the loss and claimed a $3,000 deduction in each subsequent year. The campaign says they have paid an effective federal tax rate of between 25 percent and 38.2 percent every year since 2001.

This data is available because the Clintons have released decades of tax returns, while Trump has shunned more than 50 years of precedent by refusing to release any tax information.

Right-Wing Media Faceplant In Rush To Accuse The Clintons Of Doing "The Same Thing As Trump" On Taxes

It's exactly the same except Cunton has it in much smaller numbers and can't take depreciation value added to tax credit... Not a property owner are you little piss ant?

"The hedge fund guys are getting away with murder. They make a fortune, they pay no tax. It’s ridiculous, OK? I know people that are making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no tax and I think it’s unfair." - Donald Trump, CNN GOP debate.

Oh bullshit, from your own article we get this text:

"while the Clintons’ 2015 return shows that they did have a roughly $700,000 capital loss carried over from a prior year, that loss originates with the financial crash of 2008, and they received only a $3,000 deduction for those losses and paid $3.2 million in federal income taxes in 2015.

The New York Times reported October 1 that after declaring “a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns,” Trump may have “legally avoid[ed] paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years,” according to tax documents the paper obtained. "

So the Clinton's carried a 2008 loss for 7 years and ended it with a $3k deduction, meaning that they took the rest in the previous 6 years, while Trump LEGALLY MAY have claimed the loss to not pay taxes he would have been exempted from.

So your whole post and the accompanying article are completely contrary for what you try to use it for, i.e. it is HORSE SHIT.

"I know people that are making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no tax and I think it’s unfair."

- Donald J. Trump

"The hedge fund guys are getting away with murder. They make a fortune, they pay no tax. It’s ridiculous, OK? I know people that are making a tremendous amount of money and paying virtually no tax and I think it’s unfair." - Donald Trump, CNN GOP debate.
Trump isn't in to hedge funds but certainly a connection with Cunton's son in law and the Greek bond collspse!

they didn't pay taxes in 2014 and got a refund ta boot
Where are you getting your info?!?! They did get a $600K refund, but payed almost $10M in taxes in 2014. How much did Trump pay? Oh right, he won't tell us. I wonder why?
https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf
are you a leftard retard or what why are you clipping my post off isnt that an offense here on this board because my post did not mention clinton one bit loser
It's only an offense if I changed the meaning of the post. You should know that and probably do, but are using it as an excuse to not confront how badly you were pwned. :laugh2:

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

Why do you lefties have to wait to be told to provide more to the government programs you support?

Such as police and fire?

Your police department isn't funded partly by federal monies? It must be the only one.

Why don't you tell which federal monies they receive?

Where are you getting your info?!?! They did get a $600K refund, but payed almost $10M in taxes in 2014. How much did Trump pay? Oh right, he won't tell us. I wonder why?
https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf
are you a leftard retard or what why are you clipping my post off isnt that an offense here on this board because my post did not mention clinton one bit loser
It's only an offense if I changed the meaning of the post. You should know that and probably do, but are using it as an excuse to not confront how badly you were pwned. :laugh2:

the post never mentioned hillary

you made that up

Such as police and fire?

Why don't you tell which federal monies they receive?

Which police department?

the post never mentioned hillary you made that up
SO? Everyone knows who you were talking about. That's some pretty weak tea, dude.

Forum List

Back