Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance Trick that NYT Slammed Trump for Using

Yet still paid 35% in taxes.
Trump still paid more than that in property tax!!!!!...Fucking morons!

paid with donations from his fake foundation ...

So a foundation that has been operating for around 20 years, and has never had a problem in N.Ý. over certification, all of a sudden has one brought by a biased, and feckless DemocRAT AG who is in the Beasty's pocket for years..... Even Shite, can't be this dumb and naive...well dumb probably!

So a foundation that has been operating for around 20 years, and has never had a problem in N.Ý. over certification, all of a sudden has one brought

yup.

So a foundation that has been operating for around 20 years, and has never had a problem in N.Ý. over certification, all of a sudden has one brought by a biased, and feckless DemocRAT AG who is in the Beasty's pocket for years..... Even Shite, can't be this dumb and naive...well dumb probably!

yup.

I was right again, dumber than a rock!

yup.
I.

Morale of the lesson; never run against a Democrat or everything about you, your family and your fortune and reputation will be destroyed.

That is the politics of personal destruction ALWAYS used by Marxist ideologues.

yup.
I.

Morale of the lesson; never run against a Democrat or everything about you, your family and your fortune and reputation will be destroyed.

In AL Capone's day, they fucked with you they ended up fish food in the Great Lake.....Just saying.

yup.

so tell me this rocky, why didnt Donnie deny it ?

yup.

Why should He? Why give you scumbags taxes when Harry Reid will lie about it on the Senate floor as he did to Romney.... No MSM printed his admission that he lied about Romney. and you maggot bastarda had all the low info voters believing it was true...you people are lower than pond scum!

Trump forgot to register his planes

his numb nut kids forgot to register to vote for dad

Trump forgot to register his foundation

attention to detail is a necessary evil for a POTUS ... and Donnie doesn't pay attention to little details ...

yup.

Why should He? Why give you scumbags taxes when Harry Reid will lie about it on the Senate floor as he did to Romney.... No MSM printed his admission that he lied about Romney. and you maggot bastarda had all the low info voters believing it was true...you people are lower than pond scum!

wtf does that slobberfest have to do with registering a foundation?

attention to detail is a necessary evil for a POTUS ... and Donnie doesn't pay attention to little details ...
Hildebeast forgot to take the 3 AM call from Benghazi....have any more Forgets?

yup.

wtf does that slobberfest have to do with registering a foundation?

Sorry, you can't handle an expansion of a topic... low 2 digit IQ'd maggots are famous for that!

Hillary has shown she has paid millions in taxes and charitable contributions

Trump obviously can't

Why should Trump contribute to charity when he already has enough writeoffs to pay no taxes?

Clinton didn't pay income tax for 18 years?

Clinton is a developer who took her loses and deducted personal expenses?

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

So much for the Trump Chumps.

Why do you lefties have to wait to be told to provide more to the government programs you support?

Such as police and fire?

btw, I'm a capitalist racketeer, not a liberal.

Clinton didn't pay income tax for 18 years?

Clinton is a developer who took her loses and deducted personal expenses?

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

So much for the Trump Chumps.

Why do you lefties have to wait to be told to provide more to the government programs you support?

Such as police and fire?

btw, I'm a capitalist racketeer, not a liberal.

Local and state level taxes fund the police where I live, not federal money.

Yet you argue using statements that a Liberal uses.

yup.
I.

People will find out your little dirty secrets.

That redskin lakhota is laughing. No wonder the redskins had no word for wheel before white people showed up.

yup.
I.

In AL Capone's day, they fucked with you they ended up fish food in the Great Lake.....Just saying.

Capone got nailed by whom?

Trump will get nailed by whom?

Hopefully the NRA will be next.

here you fucking moron ..

Since then, Mr. Trump has reaped at least $885 million in tax breaks, grants and other subsidies for luxury apartments, hotels and office buildings in New York, according to city tax, housing and finance records. The subsidies helped him lower his own costs and sell apartments at higher prices because of their reduced taxes.

Mr. Trump, the Republican nominee for president, has made clear over the course of his campaign how proud he is that “as a businessman I want to pay as little tax as possible.”

feel any dumber maggot breath ?

Hildebeast forgot to take the 3 AM call from Benghazi....have any more Forgets?

Wrong!

Trump is entitled to his opinion about Clinton’s response to the Benghazi attack, but the evidence shows Clinton was fully engaged in the immediate response. And subsequent congressional investigations concluded the government response to the attack — including Clinton’s — was appropriate. Clinton testified that even after she went home that night, she remained awake all night, engaged and focused on the situation. Since there is no way to independently verify that, we’ll let readers decide for themselves, but we would note Trump has not provided any evidence to contradict Clinton’s account.

Trump on Clinton’s ‘3 a.m. Call’

Forum List

Back