Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance Trick that NYT Slammed Trump for Using

Guilty-As-Sin-COVER-v8-1.jpg

I got an old catcher's mitt that has less cracks and crevices than her face.....hideous!
50.gif

typical Trump voter- always attacking women for their looks or their weight or just attacking women.

Truth hurts...get a reality check!

He did nothing illegal. He took losses and spread them out over the next few years. Thats completely legal. I've done it with my businesses.

Absolutely- he did nothing illegal when he lost a billion dollars.

Nor is he doing anything illegal by being the only candidate in decades not to show Americans his tax returns.

Of course we don't know whether he did anything illegal in his taxes.....because he won't show us his tax returns.

Clinton didn't pay income tax for 18 years?

Who did not?

Clinton is a developer who took her loses and deducted personal expenses?

Why would it matter that she was a developer? Any business person can deduct loses.

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

Bullshit, the elites always exempt themselves.

So much for the Trump Chumps.

Lol, sure, anything you say, Nimrod.

roflmao
I deduct losses, you don't need to be in business to deduct losses.

I got an old catcher's mitt that has less cracks and crevices than her face.....hideous!
50.gif

typical Trump voter- always attacking women for their looks or their weight or just attacking women.

Truth hurts...get a reality check!

Typical Trump voter- always attacking women for their looks or their weight or just attacking women

Assholes I said, get a reality check...that old, ugly bitch has more than enough money to LOOK as good as any of the 70 year old actresses!

He did nothing illegal. He took losses and spread them out over the next few years. Thats completely legal. I've done it with my businesses.

no he didn't in 95 ....

I watched a NYC corporate lawyer read the 95 tax codes right out of the book ...
95 was an entirely different ball game in real estate.
:link:

I saw it on TV ...

95 tax codes per the NY corporate lawyer ... (I've already posted this once fyi)

in 95 ... a project 's total cost was 100 Million $

Trump put up 1 million $ (developer)

the lender/bank put up 99 Million $

( if the project goes bankrupt the developer could claim the entire 100 million $ if the lender forgave the 1 million $ front money) .. Trump writes off 100 million $ and moves on to the next project ......100% legal, by the book

thats how fucked the tax codes were in 95.

no he didn't in 95 ....

I watched a NYC corporate lawyer read the 95 tax codes right out of the book ...
95 was an entirely different ball game in real estate.
:link:

I saw it on TV ...

95 tax codes per the NY corporate lawyer ... (I've already posted this once fyi)

in 95 ... a project 's total cost was 100 Million $

Trump put up 1 million $ (developer)

the lender/bank put up 99 Million $

( if the project goes bankrupt the developer could claim the entire 100 million $ if the lender forgave the 1 million $ front money) .. Trump writes off 100 million $ and moves on to the next project ......100% legal, by the book

thats how fucked the tax codes were in 95.
so no link. thanks, so your word.

Yet still paid 35% in taxes.

Yeah, I am not exactly shocked either at the hypocrisy and partisanship of the New York "We Endorse Stalin"Times.

Hypocrisy: Hillary's Tax Returns Show She Used Similar Tax Law As Trump To Avoid Taxes | The Sean Hannity Show

Hillary and Bill Clinton have used America's labyrinthine tex code minimize their exposure to Federal taxes including shell companies in Delaware, and avoidance schemes to minimize estate taxes. Now, we're learning that Hillary used a similar method of avoiding federal taxes in 2015 that Donald Trump did in 1995.

Sean Hannity? Give us some "credible" proof. Hillary's taxes have been in the public record for decades.

Did Hillary's 'trick' include not showing voters her tax returns?

Nope- that is Trump's Trick.

Tricky Trump- less Transparent than Tricky Dick.

Clinton didn't pay income tax for 18 years?

Clinton is a developer who took her loses and deducted personal expenses?

Clinton is the only candidate to 'put up' by proposing tax law that would cost her and her family more monies.

So much for the Trump Chumps.

Why do you lefties have to wait to be told to provide more to the government programs you support?

Yeah, I am not exactly shocked either at the hypocrisy and partisanship of the New York "We Endorse Stalin"Times.

Hypocrisy: Hillary's Tax Returns Show She Used Similar Tax Law As Trump To Avoid Taxes | The Sean Hannity Show

Hillary and Bill Clinton have used America's labyrinthine tex code minimize their exposure to Federal taxes including shell companies in Delaware, and avoidance schemes to minimize estate taxes. Now, we're learning that Hillary used a similar method of avoiding federal taxes in 2015 that Donald Trump did in 1995.

Sean Hannity? Give us some "credible" proof. Hillary's taxes have been in the public record for decades.

Typical Liberal move. You think stating the source isn't credible changes facts.

Yet still paid 35% in taxes.
Trump still paid more than that in property tax!!!!!...Fucking morons!

paid with donations from his fake foundation ...

So a foundation that has been operating for around 20 years, and has never had a problem in N.Ý. over certification, all of a sudden has one brought by a biased, and feckless DemocRAT AG who is in the Beasty's pocket for years..... Even Shite, can't be this dumb and naive...well dumb probably!

Forum List

Back