Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

He used reconciliation to get tax cuts for the rich, the only thing the GOP cares about, dupe.

Ohhh, poor hater dupe is pouting.
Silliest voters in the world. Fooled AGAIN...

Yes you were fooled again, maybe one day you will get it right and not vote for a Republican or a Democrat, but you are a dupe....so.
No you are. lol. Try policy some day. Not BS gossip..
Here's the truth on why the middle class is struggling. In the 70s the rich broke the social contract with workers. Here's how it went.

Back in the 60s workers got 6 the CEO got 6 and the shareholders got 6. But then in the 70s the shareholders and ceo's got together and decided that they should get 7 each and workers should now get 4.

And trump ain't going to change that.

And no Democrat is going to change that, they won't even try.

Yes you were fooled again, maybe one day you will get it right and not vote for a Republican or a Democrat, but you are a dupe....so.
Here's the truth on why the middle class is struggling. In the 70s the rich broke the social contract with workers. Here's how it went.

Back in the 60s workers got 6 the CEO got 6 and the shareholders got 6. But then in the 70s the shareholders and ceo's got together and decided that they should get 7 each and workers should now get 4.

When they once again become the party of the people.

Trump won because he said he'd help make America great again for the middle class. It's my belief things won't change or might even get worse for the middle class.

Think about what I'm telling you. The corporations and rich have decided we don't deserve our 1/3 of the pie. And unless we fight for it perhaps we don't.

Think about those broke asses in Kentucky who vote for Mitch McConnell. They have nothing and they still vote GOP every time. Now compare them to my dad who was in a union that paid well and great benefits and profit sharing and a pension. Today's generation lost all those benefits and social security and Medicare are next. Americans are going backward and the gap won't shrink unless we do something about it.

Democrats fight to shrink the gap between rich and poor. Republicans don't see the problem. And you don't see the difference

No but Gary Johnson would have.

Ever heard of her POLICIES, dupe?

They were a lot like Obama's and his created the biggest gap in the history of the US, numbnuts.
Since none of his policies PASSED, pretty funny. 80% plus were to end the meltdown, and help the victims- still 300 billion plus/year...

Voodoo economics, I like it.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

I know- a tax cut for the richest!!! Dupes...

What the hell is an "illegal work safeguard?"
The GOP refuses a good SS ID card that would safeguard against illegal workers. This will go on forever until they allow one.

Last edited:

Nothing good will happen until the GOP is below 40% of the senate. Like under FDR, LBJ, and Obama for 30 days...or if Trump proves to be an under cover Dem.

Nothing good will happen until the GOP is below 40% of the senate. Like under FDR, LBJ, and Obama for 30 days...or if Trump proves to be an under cover Dem.
I just can't believe Republicans got rewarded for basically 24 years of bad behavior. Reminds me of 2000. No reason gore should have lost. The economy was fine under Clinton and Obama got us out of the bush recession.

Here's the truth I want to sink in. The executives are doing great and the corporations are doing great. The only ones not doing great are the workers. The middle class is the working poor. 1/3rd aren't saving.

But productivity is up. So why aren't employees wages going up? Is trump going to get the corporations to start paying employees their fair share? Is he going to make them hire the unemployed? I think not.

We used to get healthcare benefits free, now we pay. That's a hit to the workers. Meanwhile profits are up and the execs all got raises and shareholders got dividends but the workers were left out. Fix that trump.

That's when America was great. When workers had a seat at the table.

The union endorsed trump so maybe trump will do right here

When they once again become the party of the people.

Trump won because he said he'd help make America great again for the middle class. It's my belief things won't change or might even get worse for the middle class.

Think about what I'm telling you. The corporations and rich have decided we don't deserve our 1/3 of the pie. And unless we fight for it perhaps we don't.

Think about those broke asses in Kentucky who vote for Mitch McConnell. They have nothing and they still vote GOP every time. Now compare them to my dad who was in a union that paid well and great benefits and profit sharing and a pension. Today's generation lost all those benefits and social security and Medicare are next. Americans are going backward and the gap won't shrink unless we do something about it.

Democrats fight to shrink the gap between rich and poor. Republicans don't see the problem. And you don't see the difference

Democrats fight for the rich and you don't see that.

Maybe, I didn't care for Johnson.

They were a lot like Obama's and his created the biggest gap in the history of the US, numbnuts.
Since none of his policies PASSED, pretty funny. 80% plus were to end the meltdown, and help the victims- still 300 billion plus/year...

Voodoo economics, I like it.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!!

I know- a tax cut for the richest!!! Dupes...

What the hell is an "illegal work safeguard?"
The GOP refuses a good SS ID card that would safeguard against illegal workers. This will go on forever until they allow one.

We stop hiring them and we get rid of sanctuary cities. Then they will go home.

I just can't believe Republicans got rewarded for basically 24 years of bad behavior. Reminds me of 2000. No reason gore should have lost. The economy was fine under Clinton and Obama got us out of the bush recession.

Here's the truth I want to sink in. The executives are doing great and the corporations are doing great. The only ones not doing great are the workers. The middle class is the working poor. 1/3rd aren't saving.

But productivity is up. So why aren't employees wages going up? Is trump going to get the corporations to start paying employees their fair share? Is he going to make them hire the unemployed? I think not.

Clinton was a crappy candidate. I told you that months ago and you thought she would waltz into the WH, you don't disparage half the voters and win. Romney should have taught you that.

Clinton was a crappy candidate. I told you that months ago and you thought she would waltz into the WH, you don't disparage half the voters and win. Romney should have taught you that.
She only disparidged people already voting for trump. Fuck those deplorables. They were never gonna vote for her anyways. Trump sold himself as the real deal and hillary as a typical politician. It was brilliant and I can't believe it worked

Im starting to think trumps going to pleasantly surprised me. I won't go into all the reasons but I'm getting optimistic. I've just been freaking out before anything has even happened.

She only disparidged people already voting for trump. Fuck those deplorables. They were never gonna vote for her anyways. Trump sold himself as the real deal and hillary as a typical politician. It was brilliant and I can't believe it worked
Bwahahahaha! If it was "brilliant" than why can't you believe it worked? Brilliant things always work. That is the very nature of being brilliant.

Im starting to think trumps going to pleasantly surprised me. I won't go into all the reasons but I'm getting optimistic. I've just been freaking out before anything has even happened.
It's amazing that you said that. Progressives are such emotional train wrecks and delicate snowflakes that freaking out when they don't get their way is what they do. But I've been telling all of my progressive friends for months now that the left is going to be far more happier with Trump than the right will be.

The guy doesn't have a conservative bone in his body.

It's amazing that you said that. Progressives are such emotional train wrecks and delicate snowflakes that freaking out when they don't get their way is what they do. But I've been telling all of my progressive friends for months now that the left is going to be far more happier with Trump than the right will be.

Oh please remember you cons shit yourselves too over Clinton and Obama when they beat you 4 times. Lol.

Hopefully trump does us all proud. He might not even campaign in 4 years and not debate the democrat going against him. He might win california

Oh please remember you cons shit yourselves too over Clinton and Obama when they beat you 4 times. Lol.

Hopefully trump does us all proud. He might not even campaign in 4 years and not debate the democrat going against him. He might win california
Yeah - because Obama was a devout marxist who showed contempt for the U.S. Constitution. Our concern was well founded (and did not include assaulting people and destroying property). You're "concern" is 100% unfounded. The man is a life-long liberal. You ignored all of his actions and all of his words simply because he ran with a little "R" behind his name.

Clinton disparaged 20% of the Trump support calling them deplorable's, and she hit the nail on the head. They are. They are the most hateful, bigoted, misogynistic, ignorant group of people to walk the earth. They are the White Supremacists that Trump attracted through his own hateful divisive comments. But that had absolutely nothing to do with her losing.

When Democrats take over the house & Senate in 2018 there will most certainly be an investigation in FBI director, James Comey's malfeasance. In July, (and out of order) he gave a detailed description of the offense, then stated no charges which started all the arm chair FBI quarterbacks on FOX NEWS. His only statement should have been, we have found no reason for filing charges, and he should have walked away without explanation. Then going against long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing any information within 60 days of an election, AND (after being warned not to send a letter to congress by the DOJ) but ignoring those warnings, and doing it anyway within 11 days of an election. (Millions of people voted during those 7 days believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton.) Then Comey giving birth to a nothing burger 7 days later. He is most certainly going to be investigated, and possibly charged with violating the Hatch Act of 1939. There will be others that will be involved in this investigation, most notably Rudy Guiliani, former mayor of New York, with close ties to the New York FBI office, and Trump's campaign adviser, and James Kallstrom, former FBI assistant director of the FBI office in New York where Anthony Weiner was being investigated. Kallstrom being a big recipient of Trump money. Both are frequent flyers on FOX NEWS and both had information that they shouldn't have had. Democrats are going to make Comey and anyone else involved in this, an example, so no others do it in the future.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
Hatch Act of 1939 - Wikipedia
Justice officials warned FBI that Comey’s decision to update Congress was not consistent with department policy

Hillary Clinton is now leading by 1.7 million popular votes. Most of these ballots are coming in from overseas, and were probably mailed before Comey made his announcement, which clarifies the damage he did. It was FBI director James Comey that turned a national election topsy tervy and it cost Hillary Clinton the Presidency. There is no doubt about that.

Over 100 former DOJ officials, (both Republican & Democrat) sent James Comey an excruciating condemnation letter over his actions.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back