Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

Those deplorables beat her.
They are in the minority though ...

U.S. Total...Clinton has over 2 million more votes

Clinton 64,211,658

Trump 62,204,961

Cool, so what day is Clinton sworn in?
Still waiting for the day I see you arguing with a con. Has that ever happened? BTW, Happy Thanksgiving Papa.

Yes it has, racist, Benghazi are two issues I have argued with some on. Also birther BS. I have been called a liberal by some.

Clinton 64,211,658

Trump 62,204,961

Still waiting for the day I see you arguing with a con. Has that ever happened? BTW, Happy Thanksgiving Papa.

Yes it has, racist, Benghazi are two issues I have argued with some on. Also birther BS. I have been called a liberal by some.
Yea well don't take it too hard. 2 weeks ago they called Paul Ryan a rino and they wanted to lynch him and today he's the bell of the ball.

So you're a fiscal conservative but a social liberal.

No but Gary Johnson would have.
Nothing good will happen until the GOP is below 40% of the senate. Like under FDR, LBJ, and Obama for 30 days...or if Trump proves to be an under cover Dem.
I just can't believe Republicans got rewarded for basically 24 years of bad behavior. Reminds me of 2000. No reason gore should have lost. The economy was fine under Clinton and Obama got us out of the bush recession.

Here's the truth I want to sink in. The executives are doing great and the corporations are doing great. The only ones not doing great are the workers. The middle class is the working poor. 1/3rd aren't saving.

But productivity is up. So why aren't employees wages going up? Is trump going to get the corporations to start paying employees their fair share? Is he going to make them hire the unemployed? I think not.

Clinton was a crappy candidate. I told you that months ago and you thought she would waltz into the WH, you don't disparage half the voters and win. Romney should have taught you that.
She only disparidged people already voting for trump. Fuck those deplorables. They were never gonna vote for her anyways. Trump sold himself as the real deal and hillary as a typical politician. It was brilliant and I can't believe it worked

Putin and Comey?

Clinton 64,211,658

Trump 62,204,961

Yea well don't take it too hard. 2 weeks ago they called Paul Ryan a rino and they wanted to lynch him and today he's the bell of the ball.

So you're a fiscal conservative but a social liberal.

Yeah, pretty close, however I am not all about free trade when the US is on the short end of the stick like we are with NAFTA. I.m glad Canada and Mexico are willing to come to the table and renegotiate with Trump.

Nothing good will happen until the GOP is below 40% of the senate. Like under FDR, LBJ, and Obama for 30 days...or if Trump proves to be an under cover Dem.
I just can't believe Republicans got rewarded for basically 24 years of bad behavior. Reminds me of 2000. No reason gore should have lost. The economy was fine under Clinton and Obama got us out of the bush recession.

Here's the truth I want to sink in. The executives are doing great and the corporations are doing great. The only ones not doing great are the workers. The middle class is the working poor. 1/3rd aren't saving.

But productivity is up. So why aren't employees wages going up? Is trump going to get the corporations to start paying employees their fair share? Is he going to make them hire the unemployed? I think not.

Clinton was a crappy candidate. I told you that months ago and you thought she would waltz into the WH, you don't disparage half the voters and win. Romney should have taught you that.
She only disparidged people already voting for trump. Fuck those deplorables. They were never gonna vote for her anyways. Trump sold himself as the real deal and hillary as a typical politician. It was brilliant and I can't believe it worked

Putin and Comey?

Trump was a stupid candidate however he beat a dumber candidate.

HEY HILLARY!
Your 3" 'Gold-Inspired' plastic 'participation trophy' is waiting for you in the foyer desk at Trump Tower.
Drop by and pick it up anytime you're sober enough.

And were things really bad in 1999 that we should have went another route instead of electing Gore? Fuck no. The American people are really stupid.
There is an old saying: "if everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you".

It's comical that you believe all of America is stupid and you're the lone "genius". But please, by all means, continue insulting the American voters.

Yea well that doesn't apply here because I could be talking to 3 or 4 right wing assholes on USMB

There are 3 kinds of voters. Republicans, Democrats and independents. The independents are too stupid to know they just fucked up. Trump looked like change just like Obama looked like the change candidate. You understand they were dumb for voting for Obama and I understand they are dumb for voting Trump.
No....it does apply because you keep saying all of America is "stupid" and "assholes". You're the dumb one - voting for communism. Seriously, one kind of idiot votes to have government control their lives?!?

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.
Swiftboating: The act of pointing out what a political candidate has actually done, backed up by bringing in dozens or even hundreds of witnesses who were actually there and watching him do it.

Just wait and see all the secrecy and corruption and lies that come out of our new President's administration. And Trump will blow it all off and just blame the lyin liberal media.
Wow...you literally just described Barack Obama. Endless lies and corruption. Blames it on outlets like Fox News and Breitbart.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg

Forum List

Back