Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.
Swiftboating: The act of pointing out what a political candidate has actually done, backed up by bringing in dozens or even hundreds of witnesses who were actually there and watching him do it.

Link? Proof? Convictions?

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg

Another butthurt Libtard thread.

Trump was right about the election being "rigged" - against Hillary!

And were things really bad in 1999 that we should have went another route instead of electing Gore? Fuck no. The American people are really stupid.
There is an old saying: "if everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you".

It's comical that you believe all of America is stupid and you're the lone "genius". But please, by all means, continue insulting the American voters.

Yea well that doesn't apply here because I could be talking to 3 or 4 right wing assholes on USMB

There are 3 kinds of voters. Republicans, Democrats and independents. The independents are too stupid to know they just fucked up. Trump looked like change just like Obama looked like the change candidate. You understand they were dumb for voting for Obama and I understand they are dumb for voting Trump.
No....it does apply because you keep saying all of America is "stupid" and "assholes". You're the dumb one - voting for communism. Seriously, one kind of idiot votes to have government control their lives?!?
You're the idiot who thinks I'm advocating communism. For that, eat a dick

And were things really bad in 1999 that we should have went another route instead of electing Gore? Fuck no. The American people are really stupid.
There is an old saying: "if everyone in the room is an asshole, maybe it's you".

It's comical that you believe all of America is stupid and you're the lone "genius". But please, by all means, continue insulting the American voters.

Yea well that doesn't apply here because I could be talking to 3 or 4 right wing assholes on USMB

There are 3 kinds of voters. Republicans, Democrats and independents. The independents are too stupid to know they just fucked up. Trump looked like change just like Obama looked like the change candidate. You understand they were dumb for voting for Obama and I understand they are dumb for voting Trump.
No....it does apply because you keep saying all of America is "stupid" and "assholes". You're the dumb one - voting for communism. Seriously, one kind of idiot votes to have government control their lives?!?

Learn what Communism really is and then take a good long look at the fascist King Trumpery.

At least President Obama actually worked for his own country. Unlike trumpery, who is, first and foremost in the employ of your hero, Pooting.

Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say

Just more proof that Hillary was swiftboated - even by a hostile foreign power. Hillary was cheated.

So? Speaking of funny things like Hillary getting swift boated by Comey and Russia...Sarah Palin is now worth $12 million dollars, more than Obama's net worth. :lmao:

Boy, that really proves just how stupid you RWNJ traitors are.

Seriously. $arah has done nothing to make this planet a better place for having been on it and she's just plain stupid.

But far more disturbing is that you actually celebrate that US elections are now stolen by the right.

THAT is one of the reasons I call you TRAITORS. Because that's what you are.

Russian propaganda effort helped spread ‘fake news’ during election, experts say

Just more proof that Hillary was swiftboated - even by a hostile foreign power. Hillary was cheated.

So? Speaking of funny things like Hillary getting swift boated by Comey and Russia...Sarah Palin is now worth $12 million dollars, more than Obama's net worth. :lmao:

Seriously. $arah has done nothing to make this planet a better place for having been on it and she's just plain stupid.

But far more disturbing is that you actually celebrate that US elections are now stolen by the right.

So winning the election by way of the Constitution and the foundation the founding fathers created is now "stealing" an election?

What if Clinton won the electoral college and Trump won the popular vote, would you claim the left stole the election?

Seems to me you are extremely dishonest.

You're the idiot who thinks I'm advocating communism. For that, eat a dick
"Eating dick" is more of a progressive woman thing, so I'll leave that to you my dear. And you do vote communism. Voting for centralized planning from a government to control our lives is communism. It doesn't matter that you don't want to believe it.

Russia Seen Behind Surge of ‘Fake News’
November 24, 2016

“The flood of ‘fake news’ this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation,” the Washington Post reports.

“Russia’s increasingly sophisticated propaganda machinery — including thousands of botnets, teams of paid human ‘trolls,’ and networks of websites and social-media accounts — echoed and amplified right-wing sites across the Internet as they portrayed Clinton as a criminal hiding potentially fatal health problems and preparing to hand control of the nation to a shadowy cabal of global financiers. The effort also sought to heighten the appearance of international tensions and promote fear of looming hostilities with nuclear-armed Russia.”

I mentioned Sarah Palin's net worth only because I knew the libs seething hatred of the woman would make liberal's heads explode. I played on their swift boating conspiracies for the same reason. These are the best of times. :lmao: That Sarah Palin endorsed Trump...bonus! :lmao:Hey maybe Sarah Palin is a Russian double agent?

So winning the election by way of the Constitution and the foundation the founding fathers created is now "stealing" an election?

What if Clinton won the electoral college and Trump won the popular vote, would you claim the left stole the election?

Seems to me you are extremely dishonest.

That would be Different if you know what I mean. The left would be claiming Hillary had a mandate and the right should bow down at her feat and not oppose her. Totally different set of rules if a Dem wins.

I saved the best for last...Sarah Palin earned most of her $12 million dollar net worth from her multi year contract with Fox News :laugh:

Russia Seen Behind Surge of ‘Fake News’
November 24, 2016

“The flood of ‘fake news’ this election season got support from a sophisticated Russian propaganda campaign that created and spread misleading articles online with the goal of punishing Democrat Hillary Clinton, helping Republican Donald Trump and undermining faith in American democracy, say independent researchers who tracked the operation,” the Washington Post reports.

“Russia’s increasingly sophisticated propaganda machinery — including thousands of botnets, teams of paid human ‘trolls,’ and networks of websites and social-media accounts — echoed and amplified right-wing sites across the Internet as they portrayed Clinton as a criminal hiding potentially fatal health problems and preparing to hand control of the nation to a shadowy cabal of global financiers. The effort also sought to heighten the appearance of international tensions and promote fear of looming hostilities with nuclear-armed Russia.”
I believe that RT is untrustworthy and is a mouthpiece for the Kremlin. If the Washington Post's story is correct, one is bound to ask why Putin wanted Hillary Clinton to lose. I can speculate that Putin thinks he will get the green light from Trump's inaction in order to make more land-grabs.

It is also reported that many fake news sites are located in Macedonia, run by teenagers who are making big money from subscriptions and advertising.
Fake online news from Macedonia: who’s behind it?

Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

Comrades,

never fear...

time is on our side and Queen Hillary will "live" to fight another day

hilpardon-i8680.jpg

Forum List

Back