Hillary was swiftboated with unsubstantiated conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, FBI malfeasance

hillery should be charged with high treason, tried and executed. Just like the rest of them. Especially obama.

Hooray Hillary! Congratulations on winning a completely meaningless statistic.
Its not meaningless. It says a lot.Not rigged at all. The system worked exactly as intended. You forget that we are the United STATES of America. More STATES chose Donald Trump to be our next President. PERIOD.

The system is rigged. Trump was right.

Presidential historians will not be kind to the 2016 election process. At least Hillary won the popular vote.

Swiftboating
The act of making exaggerated or unsubstantiated allegations to damage the credibility of a political candidate or other public figure.

Swiftboating dictionary definition | swiftboating defined

Also, we must not forget December 19.

ec.jpg
Stop "Makin' stuff up" Lakhota

"Russia spread fake news!" "The MSM spread fake news!"

Guess what? Doesn't matter who spread fake news - the bottom line is the people in each state decided based on whatever version of the BS they listened to. And?

Hooray Hillary! Congratulations on winning a completely meaningless statistic.
Its not meaningless. It says a lot.

The system is rigged. Trump was right.
It says literally nothing. The electoral college is how presidents have been chosen since Washington was elected. If it had been based on the popular vote then both candidates would have campaigned differently and there's no telling what the results would have been.

George Washington was rich stupid!
So let me get this straight....in the 1700's and the 1800's everybody was "rich"? Seriously? That's what you're progressive rewritten history has taught you?

Sweetie...we didn't have Social Security until the 1930's. Mankind survived for thousands of years without social security. I know that the Dumbocrats have convinced you that your very survival depends on their governance, but I assure you, it does not. Mankind has proven that if you'd just take a look at history.
Washington was our richest president EVER. Married into it. And no, people DID NOT survive before SS. What a dumbass dupe...
Of course people survived before Social Security. Their children took care of them if they couldn't provide for themselves.

Most of what left wingers believe simply isn't true.

Here is how Trump won the electoral college:

1. FBI malfeasance.
2. Conspiracy theories.
3. Fake news.
4. Lies.

NOTE: Hillary won the popular vote.
The Demos also tried their tactics, like "go hi", but they proved ineffective compared to the negative tactics.
This election confirms that Demos will also have to play extremely dirty with fake news & lies to get sufficient votes from the many intellectually retarded citizens.
The long-term solution is better education for all.

Trump Hit With Thanksgiving Surprise As Green Party Files For Recount In WI, MI, and PA

With calls from election security experts growing, the Green Party has announced that they will be filing for a recount in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to help Hillary Clinton win an election that they believe was hacked.…
Green party has no standing since they cannot benefit from a recount.
I smell desperation. TRUMP WON.

She's asking for donations for lawyers fees.
WHRO - Wisconsin Agrees To Presidential Vote Recount At Third-Party Candidates' Requests
She has 5 million and is asking for 2 million more.
Whats left goes to the greenparty.

So let me get this straight....in the 1700's and the 1800's everybody was "rich"? Seriously? That's what you're progressive rewritten history has taught you?

Sweetie...we didn't have Social Security until the 1930's. Mankind survived for thousands of years without social security. I know that the Dumbocrats have convinced you that your very survival depends on their governance, but I assure you, it does not. Mankind has proven that if you'd just take a look at history.
Yes, but you had your in-laws living with you until the day they died--demented, drooling, or just being annoying. As soon as people could figure out a way around that, they did.

Yes, but you had your in-laws living with you until the day they died--demented, drooling, or just being annoying. As soon as people could figure out a way around that, they did.

What is wrong with taking care of parents?

And asked others to pay for it.

Forum List

Back