Hillary wins the popular vote

Obstruction, ignorance, and big money win again.
Just follow the wrinkles.....

a1lVlWe.gif
Those aren't facts, they're phony bs propaganda scandals, hater dupe. Enjoy the huge tax cut for the rich- may be all you Trump dupes get...

Baby Franco throwing a tantrum. Lol!
Also fact, dumbass hater dupe. zzzzzzzzz. Reaganism rolls on, wrecking the middle class and the country.

You'd be dangerous if any of your brain cells lived after all the drugs you've taken!
Spoken like a perfect hater dupe. We have the stupidest voters in the world. No policy involved in the debate, just gossip and bs. Wanting the gov't to serve the people is below us. Idiocy.

Big money lost hater dupe, Clinton poured more big money than Trump, learn what happened instead of making BS up.

I'm glad big money Clinton lost.

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser 19h19 hours ago

Hey @Google fix your mess.

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

0 replies 233 retweets 194 likes

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser
There is an intentional effort underway to convince people — Trump supporters at least — that Trump won the popular vote. This is dangerous.

David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report, told the Atlantic that Clinton could lead by as many as 2 percentage points in the popular vote when all votes are counted.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.
Not by the final count.
There has not been a final count. Trump did win the EC vote, and the presidency, but the PV final count resumes today, with over 5 million more ballots to process.

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

There is an intentional effort underway to convince people — Trump supporters at least — that Trump won the popular vote. This is dangerous.

Twitter ^ | 11/13/16 | Gregg Phillips

20h Gregg Phillips‏ @JumpVote
We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens. We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged

I told you the wing nuts cannot resist replies when the fact that Trump lost the popular vote is mentioned ...its butt hurt...LOL

Clinton 60,981,118 votes

Trump 60,350,241 votes

Hey, it's not about the number of hits...it's about the final score. Hillary won popular vote because California is a freak state.
Trump is President of white America

‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’: Group of white men assault black woman student at Villanova University
A black woman studying at Villanova University was attacked by a group of white men chanting “Trump! Trump! Trump!” on campus Thursday night.
And Black America, and Brown America, and smart America, and stupid America. Like it or not, Trump is president of ALL America.

I told you the wing nuts cannot resist replies when the fact that Trump lost the popular vote is mentioned ...its butt hurt...LOL

Clinton 60,981,118 votes

Trump 60,350,241 votes
Irrelevant. Might as well give the Super Bowl to the team that held the ball longest. But, go ahead, cling to whatever makes it easier to sleep at night knowing that Trump is president and is going to immediately pick his first SC justice.

Clinton 60,981,118 votes

Trump 60,350,241 votes
Irrelevant. Might as well give the Super Bowl to the team that held the ball longest. But, go ahead, cling to whatever makes it easier to sleep at night knowing that Trump is president and is going to immediately pick his first SC justice.
I told you they cannot resist responding...they are "butt hurt" that Big Orange did not get the most votes ....
They say its "irrelevant"BUT they always react...butt hurt ..

Clinton 60,981,118 votes

Trump 60,350,241 votes
I told you they cannot resist responding...they are "butt hurt" that Big Orange did not get the most votes ....
It is irrelevant. If the rules were changed, all candidates would adopt different strategies, just like football teams would change strategies if the rules were changed so the team that held the ball longest won. Hillary getting more total votes just indicates that she was more popular in the dense (in many ways) urban centers. Obviously, she did not get the popular vote in many states, where it actually counts.

So Clinton is about 668,483 votes ahead of Trump...... I want you all to look at that. Less then a million votes . That means states Like New York and California didn't turn out all that well for Clinton. Not to mention how many illegals and dead people once more voted for the democrat?

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

As dangerous as petitions to the Electoral College to change their votes to which that are obligated? As dangerous as rioting and beating people up because of who they voted for?

What is dangerous are the unhinged left wing nut jobs.

Claiming Clinton won the popular vote is now over 2 million according to some of the leftwing idiots on this board. It is only 600000 votes.

But that is okay for you, because it fits your agenda.

Clinton 60,981,118 votes

Trump 60,350,241 votes
Says a butthurt idiot after the queen bitch loses. Butthurt is you idiots rioting and lying. Move on bitch.

So Clinton is about 668,483 votes ahead of Trump...... I want you all to look at that. Less then a million votes . That means states Like New York and California didn't turn out all that well for Clinton. Not to mention how many illegals and dead people once more voted for the democrat?
Not that it matters in the end, but there are still 4.3 million votes untabulated for California.
Another 700K in Washington state,
and some returns still expected from NY.

They resume counting today.

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

As dangerous as petitions to the Electoral College to change their votes to which that are obligated? As dangerous as rioting and beating people up because of who they voted for?

What is dangerous are the unhinged left wing nut jobs.

Claiming Clinton won the popular vote is now over 2 million according to some of the leftwing idiots on this board. It is only 600000 votes.

But that is okay for you, because it fits your agenda.
With over 5 million votes left to count, most all from heavily Democratic states, what do you think the final tally will be?

Not that it matters in the end, but there are still 4.3 million votes untabulated for California.
Another 700K in Washington state,
and some returns still expected from NY.

They resume counting today.
Even if everyone of those votes in those states goes for Hillary, Trump still wins.

Forum List

Back