Hillary wins the popular vote

So Clinton is about 668,483 votes ahead of Trump...... I want you all to look at that. Less then a million votes . That means states Like New York and California didn't turn out all that well for Clinton. Not to mention how many illegals and dead people once more voted for the democrat?
Not that it matters in the end, but there are still 4.3 million votes untabulated for California.
Another 700K in Washington state,
and some returns still expected from NY.

They resume counting today.
Even if everyone of those votes in those states goes for Hillary, Trump still wins.
Reading comprehension problems?

So Clinton is about 668,483 votes ahead of Trump...... I want you all to look at that. Less then a million votes . That means states Like New York and California didn't turn out all that well for Clinton. Not to mention how many illegals and dead people once more voted for the democrat?
Not that it matters in the end, but there are still 4.3 million votes untabulated for California.

Even if everyone of those votes in those states goes for Hillary, Trump still wins.
Reading comprehension problems?
Nope, just backing you up:)

Question: How many millions of would-be Trump voters in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Washington, D.C., etc. DID NOT VOTE BECAUSE THEIR VOTE FOR TRUMP WAS ESSENTIALLY MEANINGLESS, because they knew their state was going to go Democrat regardless?

Several "Never Trump" Republicans took that stand because they didn't see any chance at all that he might win, or that the election would be close enough for their votes to matter. So they threw away their votes.

How's that popular vote thing looking now?

Because of the E.C.
It allowed a movement to get a chance at maybe some real change.
The E.C. worked for the same on the left's movement in the 70's. Which was a continuation of same movement with Bernie Sanders.

We the people should see what happens with this movement .
From there we can see what works and what doesn't and then go on from there.
Perhaps 2 new parties?

Meanwhile
Trump Surprised to Learn What President Actually Did

November 14, 2016

Wall Street Journal: “During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.”

“After meeting with Mr. Trump, the only person to be elected president without having held a government or military position, Mr. Obama realized the Republican needs more guidance. He plans to spend more time with his successor than presidents typically do, people familiar with the matter said.”

ROFLMAO

Yes that is true ...it is also true that the majority of those who voted did not want Trump....that is true also ...that is the part that has you all reacting with "butt hurt"
Says a lot about hillary, doesn't it?
yes that she was more popular than Trump in terms of voters
Only in states that always go blue, which happen to be high population areas, and how many blue states went red? Trump kicked her commie ass.

Only in states that always go blue, which happen to be high population areas, and how many blue states went red? Trump kicked her commie ass.
However the fact remains that Trump could not and did not win the majority of the votes of his fellow Americans ...and that is all I am saying....

Yes that is true ...it is also true that the majority of those who voted did not want Trump....that is true also ...that is the part that has you all reacting with "butt hurt"
And they're mainly clustered in a few small areas. Like I said, if the rules were changed, the strategies would also change.

However the fact remains that Trump could not and did not win the majority of the votes of his fellow Americans ...and that is all I am saying....
And we're saying he didn't have to do so. Trump being so lousy yet beating Hillary so soundly just makes her look even lousier. Here's a thought. Move all those democrat voters out of their dense (in many ways) clusters and they'll create more wins. Of course, some of them will become Republicans when they get out of their insulated little bubbles, but that's a good thing.

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser 19h19 hours ago

Hey @Google fix your mess.

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

0 replies 233 retweets 194 likes

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser
There is an intentional effort underway to convince people — Trump supporters at least — that Trump won the popular vote. This is dangerous.

As dangerous as petitions to the Electoral College to change their votes to which that are obligated? As dangerous as rioting and beating people up because of who they voted for?

What is dangerous are the unhinged left wing nut jobs.

Claiming Clinton won the popular vote is now over 2 million according to some of the leftwing idiots on this board. It is only 600000 votes.

But that is okay for you, because it fits your agenda.
With over 5 million votes left to count, most all from heavily Democratic states, what do you think the final tally will be?
Who cares California does not elect the President alone.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...

All states hadn't tuned over the official numbers yet when you posted, but whatever.

When Soros was predicting that Trump would win the popular but Hillary would win, the left was cheering and hoping that would be the case.

Stop already with the whining.

Hillary's margin of victory has only grown since then.

Hillary Clinton’s Popular Vote Victory Keeps Growing

Not much of victory is it? I mean she still gets to sit home. Sort of like a football game, you win the yardage battle but lose the game. Oh well, that is life.

And they're mainly clustered in a few small areas. Like I said, if the rules were changed, the strategies would also change.

however it remains true that the majority of Americans voted for Hillary Clinton

CNN NUMBERS AS OF 11/13/16: 2016 election results: State maps, live updates

2e95ce80-trump-1x1.jpg
Trump
Electoral Vote :290
Popular Vote: 60,350,241

306a6770-clinton-1x1.jpg

Clinton Electoral Vote: 232

Popular Vote: 60,981,118

Not much of victory is it? I mean she still gets to sit home. Sort of like a football game, you win the yardage battle but lose the game. Oh well, that is life.
That does not change the fact that "we the people" preferred Hillary ...yes I know we use the EC / EV system ...

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser 19h19 hours ago

Hey @Google fix your mess.

CxKHzYrUsAAVKRB.jpg

0 replies 233 retweets 194 likes

Jamison Foser ‏@jamisonfoser
There is an intentional effort underway to convince people — Trump supporters at least — that Trump won the popular vote. This is dangerous.

As dangerous as petitions to the Electoral College to change their votes to which that are obligated? As dangerous as rioting and beating people up because of who they voted for?

What is dangerous are the unhinged left wing nut jobs.

Claiming Clinton won the popular vote is now over 2 million according to some of the leftwing idiots on this board. It is only 600000 votes.

But that is okay for you, because it fits your agenda.
With over 5 million votes left to count, most all from heavily Democratic states, what do you think the final tally will be?

I have no idea, I was wondering what logic you used to make the statement. I don't know what is left to count, nor does it matter. My candidate didn't win and it wouldn't matter because the electoral college is already committed to Trump.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.
All the votes haven't been counted yet. It could be as high as one and a half million.

That does not change the fact that "we the people" preferred Hillary ...yes I know we use the EC / EV system ...

Glad you voted, sorry you didn't get what you wanted but neither did I. I choose not to be a baby about it and move on. I have an open mind, just like I did with Obama, of course he wasn't that great.

Forum List

Back