Hillary wins the popular vote

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...
What it means is that there are 59,359,949 really stupid fucking people in this country that are going to get exactly what they deserve.

You poor kid, it hurts, I know.
Not me. I''ll be just fine. It's idiots like you that are going to be hurting when the orange buffoon takes over. The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president. LOL.

The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president.

If it were me, I'd screw the First Lady.

Then I'd call Lynch and tell her to pack her bags
I would think the first thing who would do would be to fire all of the generals, since as he himself said, he knows more than they do.

This is going to be fun. It will be like watching a 8-year-old kid jumping into the driver's seat of a semi and taking it for a spin. LOL.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

What it means is that there are 59,359,949 really stupid fucking people in this country that are going to get exactly what they deserve.
Nah...Trump's administration will resemble nothing like Obama's "us vs them" crap that has so deeply divided the country

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Nah...Trump's administration will resemble nothing like Obama's "us vs them" crap that has so deeply divided the country
Yeah. donald the healer. LOL. "But he's a Mexican..."

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

I think I’ll leave the cork in the bottle of Dom if it’s all the same to you.
Trump may surprise you...I view him as a fiscal conservative and a right leaning populist on social issues..
As you stated earlier. Give the man a chance
look, no one is asking you to celebrate an election that resulted in something you did not want to see. However, there is no reason to turn your back on the country.

refund.png

Not me. I''ll be just fine. It's idiots like you that are going to be hurting when the orange buffoon takes over. The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president. LOL.

No shit. Even his family last night had a look on their faces like, "Oh wow. We weren't expecting this, is Donald sure he really wants to do this?"

Weird energy at Trump HQ last night.
how would you know? Were you there?
Or are these the words of of some talking head on MSNBC or CNN?..

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Yeah. donald the healer. LOL. "But he's a Mexican..."
Umm. your comments are irrational. dismissed.
Now go somewhere else and be pissed off

No shit. Even his family last night had a look on their faces like, "Oh wow. We weren't expecting this, is Donald sure he really wants to do this?"

Weird energy at Trump HQ last night.
how would you know? Were you there?
Or are these the words of of some talking head on MSNBC or CNN?..

I watched it. You didn't see it?

'Hillary wins the popular vote'

That and $8 can get you a Latte at Starbucks...American has REJECTED Hillary TWICE now.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

And you cannot compare it to an election where the popular vote was the decider, because some people in some States just don't vote due to the feeling of fait accompli. Now I don't know how much that impacts each side, but it needs to be considered in any comparison.
Perfect example of the ultra low turnout in Manhattan. Just over 600k votes in the presidential election. Manhattan has over 2 million registered voters.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Most Americans on the west and east coasts voted heavily for Clinton. The big surprise was the rust belt and upper Midwest which went for Trump, and that's how he won. In many ways this was similar to the 2000 presidential race except not as heavily contested.

I really wish the electoral college would be eliminated. The popular vote is what should determine the outcome.
Yeah yeah yeah....You lefties were singing the praises of the EC in 2012 when it was clear the EC was to the advantage of Obama...
Since you opened the door.
Now, let us establish that there will never be a POTUS election decided by a straight popular vote.
There will always exist some type of representative electoral system in place. What is your ideal system?

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Most Americans on the west and east coasts voted heavily for Clinton. The big surprise was the rust belt and upper Midwest which went for Trump, and that's how he won. In many ways this was similar to the 2000 presidential race except not as heavily contested.

I really wish the electoral college would be eliminated. The popular vote is what should determine the outcome.

Which would give 'flyover country' little if any voice in elections
And would go against the very founding of this nation as a representative republic and NOT a true democracy

I imagine that most Presidents woke up that first night and didn’t know what to do.
Give the man a chance.
Most of them at least had a clue about domestic and foreign policy. This guy is totally clueless when it comes to that, and he has no desire to even learn about it.

Combine that with the fact that he has the attention span of a gnat --- if he had a real doctor, not that quack that wrote a note for him, he would probably be diagnosed with ADHD --- it all adds up to this bozo being a total disaster. The damage this guy is capable of doing is downright scary.

Most of them at least had a clue about domestic and foreign policy. This guy is totally clueless when it comes to that, and he has no desire to even learn about it.
Part of Hillary and Obama's 'foreign policy' involved a plan to ally themselves with the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida, and ISIS, to work with an International Arms Dealer to run weapons to Al Qaeida and ISIS, to hand over thousands of weapons and grenades to Mexican Drug Cartels, to negotiate a personal treaty with Iran, and to pay Iran for US hostages....

Considering all of that I am willing to cut Trump and his advisors some slack and see if he can do better. (He can't do much worse... :p)

Forum List

Back