Hillary wins the popular vote

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

2016 Presidential Election Live Results

In other word - most American voters wanted Hillary for president.

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

Have you pointed that out to the people around here who are claiming a Trump 'mandate'?

Just icing on the cake. I like it a lot.

Trump got 29 of 50 states. Hillary captured states that are most clearly corrupt. You know, like California which is part of the swamp. Swamp dwellers prefer their own kind, don't you agree?

God bless America, and God bless the giant bug we squished as well.....Drain the swamp.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

You realize that the margin you're excited about is LESS than the number of votes that Gary Johnson got in some states. It's not really a convincing "win".. Especially when you look at the electoral results.. Just means California is too far gone..

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...

She still has her confetti cannons...

She should go to Times Square and set them off
And the fireworks :)
IMG_1642.JPG

It means Hillary got more popular votes. That's what it means...
What it means is that there are 59,359,949 really stupid fucking people in this country that are going to get exactly what they deserve.

You poor kid, it hurts, I know.
Not me. I''ll be just fine. It's idiots like you that are going to be hurting when the orange buffoon takes over. The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president. LOL.

The poor bastard will probably have no idea what to do with himself the first day he wakes up as president.

If it were me, I'd screw the First Lady.

Then I'd call Lynch and tell her to pack her bags
I would think the first thing who would do would be to fire all of the generals, since as he himself said, he knows more than they do.

This is going to be fun. It will be like watching a 8-year-old kid jumping into the driver's seat of a semi and taking it for a spin. LOL.

Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

I've already shown you that he purged the Military of Officers, but hey you can see it again.

"Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years"

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years

They all do it son, just thank me and move on.

Trump couldn't win his home state!

(remember when that was supposedly a big deal, when Gore didn't do it?)
I am sure he is consoled by the fact that he won the Presidency. Hillary can be satisfied with winning NY. :p

Crooked Hillary slightly wining the popular vote makes the Trump victory all that much sweeter. The Electoral College negated a few thousand Moon Bat's votes and that is sweet.

Now the stupid Moon Bats have something to whine about for the next four years as they ponder their stupidity for running Crooked Hillary as their candidate.

The popular vote keeps changing as more votes trickle in - but Hillary continues to hold about a 200,000 vote lead.

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary in his party but was chosen anyway.

Funny, you did not seem to mind then so why now?

The popular vote keeps changing as more votes trickle in - but Hillary continues to hold about a 200,000 vote lead.

How is she doing on the Electoral Vote?

Think she'll reach 270?

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

And you cannot compare it to an election where the popular vote was the decider, because some people in some States just don't vote due to the feeling of fait accompli. Now I don't know how much that impacts each side, but it needs to be considered in any comparison.
You have a point there. Here in Alabama, it was nearly 3:1 (63%-35%) No state went that red for clinton, however.

Most Americans on the west and east coasts voted heavily for Clinton. The big surprise was the rust belt and upper Midwest which went for Trump, and that's how he won. In many ways this was similar to the 2000 presidential race except not as heavily contested.

I really wish the electoral college would be eliminated. The popular vote is what should determine the outcome.

Fuck you asshole... Flyover Country is not and never be your safe space you educated dweeb...

59,593,691 votes Hillary

59,359,949 votes Trump

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States. But it’s nearly certain that Hillary Clinton got more votes.

That will mean that for the second time in 16 years, Democrats will have lost the White House despite winning the popular vote.

With votes still trickling in, Clinton held about a 200,000-vote edge in the popular contest, even as Trump appeared headed for a stronger Electoral College win than George W. Bush secured in his first election ― when he lost the popular vote by 500,000 ballots.

How could that happen? The short answer is key Democratic voters didn’t bother to go vote, while white Republican voters in rural areas of swing states did.

Democrats Likely To Win Popular Vote And Lose Presidency For Second Time In Less Than 20 Years

It is what it is. They'll probably still claim some kind of "mandate " to do whatever they want.

Forum List

Back