Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
The election is determined by the electoral college. Everyone knew that going in.

The popular vote doesn’t matter.

If you want the popular vote to matter, pass a constitutional amendment.

Which is what people are talking about, right?

It was funny how when Obama won, the Democrats crowed about the EV difference and didn't give a shit about PV. Then when Trump won the EV by a wide margin and Hillary won the PV, in their typical style, they flipped positions. Flipping positions to what serves their selfish short term interest is what leftists do best.

Like how they're against Trumps ME policy which is the same one they supported when Obama did it and the same one they opposed when W did it. Suddenly they're against tariffs, which they always wanted. They're suddenly against Gerrymandering, which they always did.

Democrats are just hypocrites

Plenty of hypocrisy to go around

Especially for you since I remember clearly how you're one of the ones after the Obama election how you blew off the popular vote and only cared about the electoral college vote. The site has a search feature. Want to challenge me on that?

Challenge you on what?

Try reading my post again ...

Again, I have no idea what you're so riled up about.

The answer to your question was in the post you responded to. I remember you specifically blowing off the PV with Obama and going on and on about the EV margin because that margin was bigger. The subject of your post was hypocrisy. You didn't get that? Seriously?

And wow, saying "try reading my post again" means I'm "riled up?" You must just be a peach to live in the same house with if you're that sensitive. For an actual chick, you're horrible at reading feelings. I'd stay away from it if you're that bad at it

We elect the President with the Electoral College Trump won that and by a pretty wide margin we will never what the result would have been if we decided the Presidency on the popular vote because the candidates would use different campigan strategies.

It was funny how when Obama won, the Democrats crowed about the EV difference and didn't give a shit about PV. Then when Trump won the EV by a wide margin and Hillary won the PV, in their typical style, they flipped positions. Flipping positions to what serves their selfish short term interest is what leftists do best.

Like how they're against Trumps ME policy which is the same one they supported when Obama did it and the same one they opposed when W did it. Suddenly they're against tariffs, which they always wanted. They're suddenly against Gerrymandering, which they always did.

Plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

They are so fucking stupid and meaningless!!! They corrupt the system and make candidates care about only a few so called battle ground states. No one wants to live in OH, but every 4 years the state gets treated like a superstar.

Is the electoral College Outdated?
Yes.

We are in a time of technology. There would be more speeches and ads on tv. I don't live in a swing state and don't see much at all. They woul;d spread their message throughout the US instead of just the swing states. Just my thought.

It's beyond me, other than maybe one side believing that it gives an advantage. In my opinion, it should be by popular vote. Also, it's believed that the higher the population of a state, the more votes that state deserves. It's almost like saying that the citizens in California deserve more say in government than those that live in North Dakota. Equal representation should mean exactly that, no exceptions. In my opinion, the whole political process is screwed up.

View attachment 189342

View attachment 189343

Yes, Trump is an absolute fraud, and his followers are even worse.

How big a fraud is Trump on a scale of one to Obama?

Especially for you since I remember clearly how you're one of the ones after the Obama election how you blew off the popular vote and only cared about the electoral college vote. The site has a search feature. Want to challenge me on that?

Challenge you on what?

Remember when you were riled up in favor of the EV?

QUOTE]Must be very hard up for victories. Understandable, since getting ignorant people to vote for him seems to be his only skill.
No, the electoral college members are not ignorant, nor are they free to vote for whomever they choose.

Obviously I was referring to the popular vote: 66 million vs 61 million.

Sorry, I just said ignorant. I forgot to add stupid. There is a difference although they are certainly not mutually exclusive.

You're mis-quoting me. Please change your post.

President Obama won 332-206.

Challenge you on what?

QUOTE]Must be very hard up for victories. Understandable, since getting ignorant people to vote for him seems to be his only skill.
No, the electoral college members are not ignorant, nor are they free to vote for whomever they choose.

Sorry, I just said ignorant. I forgot to add stupid. There is a difference although they are certainly not mutually exclusive.

You were really riled up in this one:

Another failure of the public school system. Apparently doesn't know what 'science' means.

Mathematics is the language of science you daft ****.

And more people sat out the last election than 2008......dick.
Enough voted to give him a 332-206 victory.

Your 'guy' didn't even get more votes than he garnered in the last Presidential election.

People were pissed at both parties.
They weren't pissed at him. Enough voted to give him a 332-206 victory
If he was 'the bomb' why wasn't it a popular vote blowout?
He was popular enough to get a 332-206 victory.

51. something %? Phffffffttttt.
SOOOOO, not impressed.

You should be, he got a 332-206 victory.

----

I love this thread.

Challenge you on what?

You were really riled up in this one:

Another failure of the public school system. Apparently doesn't know what 'science' means.

Mathematics is the language of science you daft ****.

And more people sat out the last election than 2008......dick.

Your 'guy' didn't even get more votes than he garnered in the last Presidential election.

People were pissed at both parties.
They weren't pissed at him. Enough voted to give him a 332-206 victory
If he was 'the bomb' why wasn't it a popular vote blowout?
He was popular enough to get a 332-206 victory.

51. something %? Phffffffttttt.
SOOOOO, not impressed.

You should be, he got a 332-206 victory.

----

I love this thread.

BTW, your president Trump won 304 to 227 over Hillary. I love this thread. He he he ...

This just in...

332-206

Suck on that.

Do try and come up with something better, asswipe

Romney got 206...Your President got 332. Better?

Scientists tell us that is a 126 electoral vote margin.

He he he...

She lost even though she received three million more votes. If the Republicans want to pretend that the EC vote gives them some kind of mandate, right in the face of the popular vote, that's up to them. You'd think they would realize that losing the popular vote should at least be a mitigating consideration, but that has not happened.

The next elections are coming up, and we'll see how that worked out for them.

Nowhere did I say anything about a "mandate." The post is about whether Democrats grasp basic logic or not. Obviously from this post, you don't since you wrote the second reply in the thread and completely whiffed on the subject.

The question is whether you actually believe your crap that voters knowing the rules were different would not have changed the results of the election. Do you grasp that? Or not? That is the question
I haven't seen Democrats saying what you claim.

Please provide a link and I'll be happy to look at it.

You haven't seen Democrats claim that Hillary isn't the legitimate winner because she won the popular vote???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You'd cut in line in Jamestown to get the kool-aid first!!!!

Obviously you're lying. It's hysterical when leftists tell lies that if you are to be believed makes you look worse than just thinking you're a liar
No one is saying Hillary is the legitimate winner because she won the popular vote. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?? :cuckoo:

She lost even though she received three million more votes. If the Republicans want to pretend that the EC vote gives them some kind of mandate, right in the face of the popular vote, that's up to them. You'd think they would realize that losing the popular vote should at least be a mitigating consideration, but that has not happened.

The next elections are coming up, and we'll see how that worked out for them.
Ask the voters in small DEM states if they would prefer elections based on the popular vote.
YA RIGHT!

Dems in small States are just like the Dems in the big ones. They want to count votes however leads to the Democrat winning. Let's have the election then decide on the rules, like they want in this one

The election is determined by the electoral college. Everyone knew that going in.

The popular vote doesn’t matter.

If you want the popular vote to matter, pass a constitutional amendment.

Which is what people are talking about, right?

Changing to the PV from the EV would be yet another case of eliminating State rights for the tyranny of the majority. There is no way we should do that

I have a hard time thinking of anyone who voted for Hillary as not a "bed wetter," and I see nothing from him that doesn't support the left. He can't even agree that Trump won the election and Democrats who say he didn't are full of shit. I can only speak for what I see

It's just my perception of the guy. I can't view him as a complete imbecile because I occasionally agree with him.

Trump rules, go light a candle.
5995c149f1a8501d008b5ab4-960-720.jpg

Challenge you on what?

The answer to your question was in the post you responded to. I remember you specifically blowing off the PV with Obama and going on and on about the EV margin because that margin was bigger. The subject of your post was hypocrisy. You didn't get that? Seriously?

And wow, saying "try reading my post again" means I'm "riled up?" You must just be a peach to live in the same house with if you're that sensitive. For an actual chick, you're horrible at reading feelings. I'd stay away from it if you're that bad at it

As I recall, he beat Romney by something like 5 million votes. The PV margin was bigger; Obama didn’t beat Romney by 5M electoral votes. Again, I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Challenge you on what?

Oh, was that what you’re talking about? Sorry to have hurt your feelings Shirley….

I guess I could have pointed out Obama’s PV victory as well all those times. But I thought it would probably send you snowflakes over the edge.

Too bad you can’t honestly tell us that Trump got more votes from the electorate than Ms. Clinton. Poor baby.

Challenge you on what?

As I recall, he beat Romney by something like 5 million votes. The PV margin was bigger; Obama didn’t beat Romney by 5M electoral votes. Again, I’m not sure what you’re talking about.

Of course you don't, LOL. It's always funny how leftists think it makes you look smart to not get obvious points

Challenge you on what?

Oh, was that what you’re talking about? Sorry to have hurt your feelings Shirley….

I guess I could have pointed out Obama’s PV victory as well all those times. But I thought it would probably send you snowflakes over the edge.

Too bad you can’t honestly tell us that Trump got more votes from the electorate than Ms. Clinton. Poor baby.

The obsession leftists have on talking about emotions is hysterical. It's a really important thing to you, huh? I mean you go to bed thinking about how people feel. I guess when your policies are so poorly thought through and have such horrible results, talking about how people feel is a winner for you compared to talking about issues

When we start deporting illegals the democrats electoral college count will sink even more. California is like a Trojan Horse for the takeover of America. They should be expelled from the union.

Really? He's indicting people all over the place because he has nothing?

For Russian collusion or insignificant bullshit that no one cares about?

Do us a favor and stop stealing our oxygen you moron.

Ask these men if it's insignificant bullshit.

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
George Papdopolous
Rick Gates
Alex van der Zwaan

Michael Flynn was charged because he contradicted his own testimony, not because of anything he did. You're obviously not doing your homework on this, so this post is a reject

Forum List

Back