Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
She lost even though she received three million more votes. If the Republicans want to pretend that the EC vote gives them some kind of mandate, right in the face of the popular vote, that's up to them. You'd think they would realize that losing the popular vote should at least be a mitigating consideration, but that has not happened.

The next elections are coming up, and we'll see how that worked out for them.
it was the number of states he won and why there is a mandate.
Both parties say they have a "mandate" every time they win an election.

Then they proceed to try to cram their agenda down our throats and end up getting voted out.

And when that happens, they blame everyone but themselves.

She lost even though she received three million more votes. If the Republicans want to pretend that the EC vote gives them some kind of mandate, right in the face of the popular vote, that's up to them. You'd think they would realize that losing the popular vote should at least be a mitigating consideration, but that has not happened.

Then they proceed to try to cram their agenda down our throats and end up getting voted out.

again, the number of states that went trump did in fact create a mandate. See they all get representation in congress. We will see a shift in congress to those beef eaters sitting doing nothing on the next election cycle.

again, the number of states that went trump did in fact create a mandate. See they all get representation in congress. We will see a shift in congress to those beef eaters sitting doing nothing on the next election cycle.
Do you think the GOP will be picking up seats?

Do you think the GOP will be picking up seats?
many

Abraham Lincoln only got 39.8% of the popular vote in the 1860 election. The three other candidates--Douglas, Bell, and Breckinridge--were all much more conservative than Lincoln, and they split the conservative vote between them. If just Bell and Douglas had combined their vote, they would have beaten Lincoln in the popular vote.

Trump won the popular vote except for the criminal state of California.
Since we've clearly established that CA Gov. Jerry Brown doesn't believe in following the rules, it's highly possible that many of the extra 2.8 million votes Hillary got after Trump won the election were illegally manufactured.
Millions of Hillary's popular votes were illegitimate, from illegal aliens. Anyone who doesn't know this is out of touch.
Anyone who believes that is delusional since it can’t be proven. Shit, even Trump disbanded his investigation into the matter because they weren’t finding any evidence of illegal aliens voting.
Liar.
He switched the investigation over to homeland security. Several states refused to cooperate. It wasn't a matter of not finding evidence, because there was tons of evidence. When more people vote in a Democrat district than there are registered voters.... Houston.... We have a problem.
Nope, not a lie. While he did pawn the investigation onto DHS, it's also true he disbanded his investigation into the matter...

Trump Disbands Commission on Voter Fraud

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday abruptly shut down a White House commission he had charged with investigating voter fraud, ending a brief quest for evidence of election theft that generated lawsuits, outrage and some scholarly testimony, but no real evidence that American elections are corrupt.​

And while it's also true that many states wouldn't comply, many states did -- and they found nothing. And here we are, 15 months into Trump's presidency, and still nothing.

But g'head, lie to yourself that 3 to 5 million illegal aliens voted if that make you feel good.

Anyone who believes that is delusional since it can’t be proven. Shit, even Trump disbanded his investigation into the matter because they weren’t finding any evidence of illegal aliens voting.
Everybody knows illegal aliens vote by the millions. Everybody knows this is why Democrats import them and create sanctuary cities, and try to give them amnesty.

1 Trump said he would deport illegal aliens.

2. Illegal aliens do things illegally. (a way of life for them)

3. There are virtually no barriers to voting illegally.

Anybody that can't accept this as proof is either a baldfaced liar, or a complete idiot.

DUvAwXOUMAADEmk.jpg
LOLOL

It's hysterical how you think "everybody knows" something which you can't prove. How is it as many as 5 million foreigners have outsmarted every single Republican and conservative in the U.S. to avoid capture?

View attachment 189600
Obama carried only 26 states in 2012. Did you see the right constantly claiming he was illegitimate?
Of course, yes, with a different approach: His birth certificate.

Both sides, same game, different approaches.

Same game? Trump and many of the dipshits here outright lied about Obama's birth certificate in a baseless conspiracy theory yet god forbid it's pointed out that Trump lost the popular vote which is fact.

Both sides are not the same.
Correct, both sides are not same. Nor have I ever said that.

Somehow, you STILL don't get what I DO say, but I've given up on that.

They aren't even comparable. They are not the same game one side lies the other doesn't.

BTW, I stated 'same game', I used your own words why are you arguing with yourself?

Difference being I'm not defending the lies that Democrats make whether real or imagined. Clinton should have been censured for his lie about Lewinski but Republicans had to take it too far and in case you didn't realize set up perjury about a blow job to now be an impeachable offense. I sure hope Trump doesn't lie to the FBI or we'll have no choice but to impeach. Right?

It's hysterical how you think "everybody knows" something which you can't prove. How is it as many as 5 million foreigners have outsmarted every single Republican and conservative in the U.S. to avoid capture?
I have proven it by my (and most people's concept of "prove") Since you are a liberal, and your conception of proof that you are programmed to, goes with studies (generally by liberals), you cannot accept any other concept of proof. I also forgot to add the proof of millions of Americans just seeing illegals voting, all the time. Like there's a mystery to this ? No.

But .. who cares ? Nobody's problem but yours. ;)

As for "capture", can you tell me how an illegal alien who goes into a voting room to vote, could be captured ?

Last edited:
I have proven it by my (and most people's concept of "prove") Since you are a liberal, and your conception of proof that you are programmed to, goes with studies (generally by liberals), you cannot accept any other concept of proof. I also forgot to add the proof of millions of Americans just seeing illegals voting, all the time. Like there's a mystery to this ? No.

But .. who cares ? Nobody's problem but yours. ;)

As for "capture", can you tell me how an illegal alien who goes into a voting room to vote, could be captured ?
It's not my job to teach you how to catch your imaginary demons. Suffice it to say -- you can't catch 'em because they don't exist outside of your pointy head.

Tin_foil_hat_2.png

So you claim -- but you're the one spouting off about how you can't find one single illegal alien who voted out of as many as 5 million.
I seem to recall saying that I have found THOUSANDS of illegal aliens voting, in 4 states of the USA, over the course of 50 years.

I remember saying that I spoke to them in Spanish, and they openly said that they had voted illegally, and bragged and laughed about it. I've posted this quite a number of times. You get a lot of things wrong. :rolleyes:

It's not my job to teach you how to catch your imaginary demons. Suffice it to say -- you can't catch 'em because they don't exist outside of your pointy head.

Tin_foil_hat_2.png
You still show your FALSE signature, and have even pretended it's correct (which was exposed over a year ago)

So you claim -- but you're the one spouting off about how you can't find one single illegal alien who voted out of as many as 5 million.
I seem to recall saying that I have found THOUSANDS of illegal aliens voting, in 4 states of the USA, over the course of 50 years.

I remember saying that I spoke to them in Spanish, and they openly said that they had voted illegally, and bragged and laughed about it. I've posted this quite a number of times. You get a lot of things wrong. :rolleyes:
I spoke to those same people and they say you're crazy and lying about them.

Really? He's indicting people all over the place because he has nothing?

For Russian collusion or insignificant bullshit that no one cares about?

Do us a favor and stop stealing our oxygen you moron.

Ask these men if it's insignificant bullshit.

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
George Papdopolous
Rick Gates
Alex van der Zwaan

Michael Flynn was charged because he contradicted his own testimony, not because of anything he did. You're obviously not doing your homework on this, so this post is a reject

Nice! You throw away three others in deep doodoo because you object to one. Very lame, but good on you for taking the easy way out.

I conceded nothing on the other three. I know you're a terrible reader, so I'll esplain it to you again. The first one showed you're a liar who's spinning. Your credibility was destroyed right there

Really? He's indicting people all over the place because he has nothing?

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
George Papdopolous
Rick Gates
Alex van der Zwaan

Michael Flynn was charged because he contradicted his own testimony, not because of anything he did. You're obviously not doing your homework on this, so this post is a reject

Nice! You throw away three others in deep doodoo because you object to one. Very lame, but good on you for taking the easy way out.

I conceded nothing on the other three. I know you're a terrible reader, so I'll esplain it to you again. The first one showed you're a liar who's spinning. Your credibility was destroyed right there

You do you. :D

Too damn funny. One would think you'd come up with something more recent than 5 years ago if it were truly an obsession. Obama won both the PV and the EC vote. Not since Bush 41 has a republican taken the oval with victories in both columns. I guess when you're universally thought of as warmongers and womanizers all you can do is complain about 5 year old posts?

Psst. They have Presidential elections every four years.

You're whining that I'm comparing your reaction to Trump to Obama's second term? The last election to the one before that because four years is an eternity to you and you can't be expected to stand behind what you said four years ago? How old are you? 12? Now that's funny.

I'm candycorn and I'm not responsible for what I post ...

And for Obama you laughed at anyone talking about PV and said EV EV EV EV EV ...

How you're EV? Doesn't matter.

Classic

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
George Papdopolous
Rick Gates
Alex van der Zwaan

You do you. :D

WItchit: I have nothing so I'm just going to say nanny nanny boo boo, I'm rubber and you're glue ...

Playground is certainly the limit of your rhetorical abilities

Forum List

Back