Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ask these men if it's insignificant bullshit.

Michael Flynn
Paul Manafort
George Papdopolous
Rick Gates
Alex van der Zwaan

Michael Flynn was charged because he contradicted his own testimony, not because of anything he did. You're obviously not doing your homework on this, so this post is a reject

Nice! You throw away three others in deep doodoo because you object to one. Very lame, but good on you for taking the easy way out.

I conceded nothing on the other three. I know you're a terrible reader, so I'll esplain it to you again. The first one showed you're a liar who's spinning. Your credibility was destroyed right there

You do you. :D

WItchit: I have nothing so I'm just going to say nanny nanny boo boo, I'm rubber and you're glue ...

Playground is certainly the limit of your rhetorical abilities

Well, I'm not out here playing by myself, sunshine. :D

Michael Flynn was charged because he contradicted his own testimony, not because of anything he did. You're obviously not doing your homework on this, so this post is a reject

Nice! You throw away three others in deep doodoo because you object to one. Very lame, but good on you for taking the easy way out.

I conceded nothing on the other three. I know you're a terrible reader, so I'll esplain it to you again. The first one showed you're a liar who's spinning. Your credibility was destroyed right there

WItchit: I have nothing so I'm just going to say nanny nanny boo boo, I'm rubber and you're glue ...

Just more inane crap from the airhead princess. That doesn't mean anything at all. No wonder you're a mindless leftist who needs your husband to tell you what to think. Hillary knew what she was talking about ... at least in your case, Barbie

Hillary didn't "win" the popular vote; she merely had a plurality (49%).

But Trump did win the Electoral vote.

Get over it.

Get over it.

You mean she didn't have a majority. But sure, she had more votes than Trump, so it's reasonable to call a plurality winner the winner. It just doesn't matter because those weren't the rules. Neither candidate ran their campaigns to get the PV. It's irrelevant

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?
Trump won the popular vote except for the criminal state of California.
Since we've clearly established that CA Gov. Jerry Brown doesn't believe in following the rules, it's highly possible that many of the extra 2.8 million votes Hillary got after Trump won the election were illegally manufactured.

Notice that only the trolls are posting laughing smileyes they are so butthurt this post of yours is obviously the truth Mudwhistle?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Get over it.

The OP is delusional to know the amounts of illegal voting that gets ballooned in California.

Swish. Here's a tip. When you enter a thread, actually read the OP to see what it's about. Even more so if you're going to refer to the OP. See how that works?

I always like people who read accurate and specific thread titles, then go into the thread to post that you don't care about the thread as if anyone is tracking and gives a shit what you don't care about.

OMG, we shouldn't be discussing this, conservativeguy877 doesn't care about this.

Moron

Just more inane crap from the airhead princess. That doesn't mean anything at all. No wonder you're a mindless leftist who needs your husband to tell you what to think. Hillary knew what she was talking about ... at least in your case, Barbie

You can't help yourself, can you. Do you have OCD by chance?

I didn't know I had a husband. I certainly wouldn't have volunteered for pillaging by the incoming hordes, had I known.

Get over it.

The OP is delusional to know the amounts of illegal voting that gets ballooned in California.
:yes_text12::udaman::thankusmile:
You nailed it so well i could not have said any better myself,i cant add any words to this excellent post you made and the post before as well.:2up:

s the OP really talking about California and New York votes? Move on.
:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?

All your election showed is what a dumb arse system the US has...

I didn't know I had a husband. I certainly wouldn't have volunteered for pillaging by the incoming hordes, had I known.

You don't have a husband? Congratulations, you've made some lucky guy a very happy man

You don't have a husband? Congratulations, you've made some lucky guy a very happy man

Hey, I'm the happy one - and really, that's all that matters.

Do you have a husband?

I heard a lotta lizards voted

4797316.jpeg

~S~

All your election showed is what a dumb arse system the US has...
The ugly New Zealander is back to look down his nose at the richest, most powerful country in the history of man. Go screw yourself if you are just here to be a dick.

Obviously you have no idea what principles our country was founded on and have never read or understood the Constitution. Maybe you should read up on that so you can participate in the discussion with meaningful content based on what the founders thought and why you disagree with it rather than writing vacuous crap about a country with 24 States larger than your entire country, Kiwi Man

Hey, I'm the happy one - and really, that's all that matters.

Do you have a husband?

Several

Hillary ran a campaign that didn’t consider how our presidential elections works. Bill saw her mistakes and tried helping. Hillary blew him off and continued making the same stupid mistakes.
Her inability to admit she’s an idiot is why she’s blaming others.

IMO... if that dumb bitch was too stupid to understand how our elections work.. she is too stupid to be our president.
I’m glad we now have Trump as our president.

Last edited:

Funny.

Let it go.

Hillary ran a campaign that didn’t consider how our presidential election works. Bill saw her mistakes and tried helping. Hillary blew him off and continued making stupid the same stupid mistakes.
Her inability to admit she’s an idiot is why she’s blaming others.

IMO... if that dumb bitch was too stupid to understand how our elections work.. she is too stupid to be our president.
I’m glad we now have Trump as our president.

It's funny, Slick's veep Gore claims to have run for the PV in 2000 as well. Bill may be smart, but he doesn't surround himself with brains

Forum List

Back