Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?
Funny.

Let it go.

Another egomaniac who clicks on OPs you aren't interested in that note are accurately titled and thinks it's important to people to know you aren't interested in discussing it.

Move along if you don't care. I mean, duh. And I'm not the one who can't move on

Winning the popular vote and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee at your local Starbucks

Winning the popular vote and $5.00 will get you a cup of coffee at your local Starbucks

Yep. But in the last election, Democrats were all about the Electoral College vote

I'm calling it. 332-206, Hillary.

It's about 500 days (give or take) to the 2016 Presidential Election. I'm calling 332-206 for Hillary and the Democrats.

The GOP isn't giving anyone a reason to consider them and the Democrats have piled up victory after victory since their lackluster showing in 2014.

The only caveat is that it may well be more than 332 electoral votes for Hillary. If the current trends continue, the rapidly growing Hispanic demographic in Arizona may lead to it's 10 votes going to the Democrats but 2016 may be too early for the state to switch. Definitely by 2020.

Also, if Kasich is the nominee for the GOP, you may see Ohio switch. That would move 18 from D to R resulting in 314-224.

Anyway, you heard it here first.

Hillary ran a campaign that didn’t consider how our presidential election works. Bill saw her mistakes and tried helping. Hillary blew him off and continued making stupid the same stupid mistakes.
Her inability to admit she’s an idiot is why she’s blaming others.

IMO... if that dumb bitch was too stupid to understand how our elections work.. she is too stupid to be our president.
I’m glad we now have Trump as our president.

It's funny, Slick's veep Gore claims to have run for the PV in 2000 as well. Bill may be smart, but he doesn't surround himself with brains
Both of them have some serious issues.

Hillary’s craziness was off the rails. I’m not surprised democrats would think she had a chance against someone like Trump.

Hillary ran a campaign that didn’t consider how our presidential elections works. Bill saw her mistakes and tried helping. Hillary blew him off and continued making the same stupid mistakes.
Her inability to admit she’s an idiot is why she’s blaming others.

IMO... if that dumb bitch was too stupid to understand how our elections work.. she is too stupid to be our president.
I’m glad we now have Trump as our president.

well said.LOL

All your election showed is what a dumb arse system the US has...

The state-by-state electoral college is the last bastion against massive vote fraud. Without it, large Democrat-controlled metropolitan areas would simply withhold their vote totals until they were told how many votes were needed. This happens in nearly every election. Why do you think Hillary's precincts in Michigan reported more votes than registered voters?

The state-by-state electoral college is the last bastion against massive vote fraud. Without it, large Democrat-controlled metropolitan areas would simply withhold their vote totals until they were told how many votes were needed. This happens in nearly every election. Why do you think Hillary's precincts in Michigan reported more votes than registered voters?

This is just complete and utter rubbish.

It shows a complete lack of understanding of how other politicial systems work.

It also suggests that the EC is in place to give Republicans an advantage.

What kind of a country has elections where one party starts with a massive head start in every presidential election?

Imagine if Putin did this, you'd all be decrying him for cheating.

This is just complete and utter rubbish.

It shows a complete lack of understanding of how other politicial systems work.

It also suggests that the EC is in place to give Republicans an advantage.

What kind of a country has elections where one party starts with a massive head start in every presidential election?

Imagine if Putin did this, you'd all be decrying him for cheating.
You’re an idiot and weirdo.

The popular vote?
The popular vote that saw one Detroit voting precinct report 200 votes for Hillary, but could only produce 50 ballots from out of the ballot box upon Jill Stein recount. If Detroit is like this what are Chicago and New York like?
Then there's that little incident out of the 2012 election that saw 175,000 registered voters in Florida's St Lucie County cast 250,000 ballots.
Debbie Wasserman Schulz really, really did not want Col Allen West representing the state of Florida alongside her in the House of Representatives.
In this coming civil war, those missing ballots will not be able to load, shoulder, aim or fire a rifle and those will be the only ballots that count.

The popular vote?
The popular vote that saw one Detroit voting precinct report 200 votes for Hillary, but could only produce 50 ballots from out of the ballot box upon Jill Stein recount. If Detroit is like this what are Chicago and New York like?
Then there's that little incident out of the 2012 election that saw 175,000 registered voters in Florida's St Lucie County cast 250,000 ballots.
Debbie Wasserman Schulz really, really did not want Col Allen West representing the state of Florida alongside her in the House of Representatives.
In this coming civil war, those missing ballots will not be able to load, shoulder, aim or fire a rifle and those will be the only ballots that count.
They got millions more from all their illegal alien imports. They didn't import and then protect all this aliens, because they like to hear foreigners chattering.

its-really-simple-if-americans-wont-vote-democrat-then-i-30463362.png

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?
"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!"

— Donald J. Trump tweet, November 7, 2012.

The idiot has worse spelling than a third grader. :lol:

"He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!"

The level of ignorance I see from democrat voters is astounding. I’m talking about people I encounter at work.
Every dumbass I’ve encountered at work was a supporter of democrats. smh

"The phoney electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation. The loser one!"

The idiot has worse spelling than a third grader. :lol:

Spelling phony phoney? You must really hate Obama for pronouncing corpsmen corpse men, huh? Funny, I don't remember that. Wow, you have a serious stick up your ass. As for your destain of the EV, let's go to the video tape!

My opinion is that Trump should not be president.

Neither should have Hillary.

So now we can listen to you alt right and far right flakes whine and cry as the "Remove Trump" movement picks up steam.
Jake try to control your emotions today. Why not do a little mind trick and think of 2009 when you were blowing kisses to your Messiah and doing him in your dreams???
And what about it? The below image is why those like gipper and brokeloser are scared shitless.
comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg
Obama also won more votes in both elections than Trump did in this one.

He won 365 (2008) and 332 (2012) electoral votes to Trump's 306.

Oops, there you are crowing about your Messiah Obama's EV totals!

Democrats are so stupid. No matter how many times you step in it, you can't grasp that the site has a search function ...

Forum List

Back