Hillary would have been a great president

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?
I'll bet you would have adored Stalin. Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

:worthless:of hot women.

It depends...

Ever see a libturd's concept of a hot woman?

images

I mean it's not a problem for me that we have a hobbit on the supreme court. It's just that this one is so utterly stupid the only job it's qualified to have is a judge at an electric fence taste testing competition.

I'll bet you would have adored Stalin. Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office.

Sociopaths like stalin, hitler, mugabee, mao et al could never have assumed the power they had if not for mindless zealots like lakoturd. They're drawn to cults of personality.

Well in my opinion you're trolling because you're still butt hurt. She lost because she tried to mali it in.

No trolling - just fact. It's how I honestly feel. I just did a search of all my threads with Hillary in the title since I joined USMB on July 14, 2011. There are 117 of them.

And she was beat out by one of the most corrupt businessman to ever run for office. Go figure.

Well in my opinion you're trolling because you're still butt hurt. She lost because she tried to mali it in.

No trolling - just fact. It's how I honestly feel. I just did a thread search of all my threads with Hillary in the title. There are 117 of them.

Just fact or that's how you honestly feel...gotta make up your mind.

It is interesting that Hillary's die hard supporters can't come up with a single reason why she would have been a "great" President other than that she isn't Donald Trump. Faint praise indeed!

P.S. Hillary didn't receive a majority of the popular vote either, so how was the election "stolen" from her? The Constitution requires that a Presidential candidate receive a majority of (electoral) votes, so even if the popular vote was the measure, the selection of the President would have been determined by the (GOP) House of Representatives. Democrats are democrats only when the outcome suits them.

No trolling - just fact. It's how I honestly feel. I just did a thread search of all my threads with Hillary in the title. There are 117 of them.

It's a fact that I'm not trolling. It's called reading comprehension...

And she was beat out by one of the most corrupt businessman to ever run for office. Go figure.

Now that raises an interesting question. Which is worse, a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician...I'd say the latter is worse, much worse.

Horseshit. You can't name one law he broke. Hillary, on the other hand, has broken many laws, especially laws against taking bribes.

It is interesting that Hillary's die hard supporters can't come up with a single reason why she would have been a "great" President other than that she isn't Donald Trump. Faint praise indeed!

P.S. Hillary didn't receive a majority of the popular vote either, so how was the election "stolen" from her? The Constitution requires that a Presidential candidate receive a majority of (electoral) votes, so even if the popular vote was the measure, the selection of the President would have been determined by the (GOP) House of Representatives. Democrats are democrats only when the outcome suits them.

Yes, Hillary received 3 million more votes than Trump. That's a well documented fact.

Now that raises an interesting question. Which is worse, a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician...I'd say the latter is worse, much worse.

What corruption has ever been proven? Conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies don't count.

I would agree, but what happens when the corrupt businessman becomes a politician? Chances are they will still corrupt.

What corruption has ever been proven? Conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies don't count.

How about starting with lies.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

The Top 7 Hillary Clinton Lies That The Liberal Media's Tried To Hide...

So, how many times has Hillary ever been indicted or prosecuted for corruption?

Check out Trump lies on PolitiFact...all 9 pages...

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Yes, Hillary received 3 million more votes than Trump. That's a well documented fact.

LOL, seriously kid get over it. That isn't how it's done, it will NEVER in your lifetime be that way.

I would agree, but what happens when the corrupt businessman becomes a politician? Chances are they will still corrupt.

Yes, but less corrupt than a corrupt politician.

So, how many times has Hillary ever been indicted or prosecuted for corruption?

Check out Trump lies on PolitiFact...all 9 pages...

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Same number of times Trump has been....but it's not over.

Forum List

Back