Hillary would have been a great president

No trolling - just fact. It's how I honestly feel. I just did a thread search of all my threads with Hillary in the title. There are 117 of them.

Just fact or that's how you honestly feel...gotta make up your mind.

It's a fact that I'm not trolling. It's called reading comprehension...
And she was beat out by one of the most corrupt businessman to ever run for office. Go figure.

Now that raises an interesting question. Which is worse, a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician...I'd say the latter is worse, much worse.

What corruption has ever been proven? Conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies don't count.

How about starting with lies.
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

So, how many times has Hillary ever been indicted or prosecuted for corruption?

Check out Trump lies on PolitiFact...all 9 pages...

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Same number of times Trump has been....but it's not over.

No quite. Hillary had 2 pages - Trump had 9 pages.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?
I'll bet you would have adored Stalin. Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office.

And she was beat out by one of the most corrupt businessman to ever run for office. Go figure.

Now that raises an interesting question. Which is worse, a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician...I'd say the latter is worse, much worse.

I would agree, but what happens when the corrupt businessman becomes a politician? Chances are they will still corrupt.

Yes, but less corrupt than a corrupt politician.

I am not sure I follow your logic here.

What corruption has ever been proven? Conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies don't count.

Poor Injun. Trump has been indicted and convicted exactly as many times as the Hildabitch has.

Indicted or prosecuted...reading comprehension.

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA......thanks for the good belly laugh OP, I really needed one.

I'll bet you would have adored Stalin. Clinton is the most corrupt politician ever to run for the office.

I would agree, but what happens when the corrupt businessman becomes a politician? Chances are they will still corrupt.

We agree a businessman is less corrupt than a politician. If a businessman becomes a politician I feel he/she would still be less corrupt than a politician....especially if the politician has been at it for many years.

We agree a businessman is less corrupt than a politician. If a businessman becomes a politician I feel he/she would still be less corrupt than a politician....especially if the politician has been at it for many years.

Trump wasn't incorporated. His businesses are all privately held - which means he has total dictatorial control.

I can see that, I guess the longer the businessman stays a politician, the more corrupt they would become

Trump wasn't incorporated. His businesses are all privately held - which means he has total dictatorial control.

I do not think you understand what incorporated means.

I think Bernie Sanders might agree with you........ oh wait.

Among other things - it means a board of directors, shareholders, and more regulated oversight.

Among other things - it means a board of directors and more regulated oversight.

Not at all. Many family farms are incorporated and there is only the owner and the spouse.

The biggest benefit for them of being incorporated is that is means separated finances between the company from the personal finances of the individual.

Among other things - it means a board of directors and more regulated oversight.

Not at all. Many family farms are incorporated and there is only the owner and the spouse.

The biggest benefit for them of being incorporated is that is means separated finances between the company from the personal finances of the individual.

Then why didn't Trump incorporate?

https://www.sec.gov/info/smallbus/acsec/reardon-comparison-public-vs-private-companies.pdf

https://www.sec.gov/info/smallbus/acsec/reardon-comparison-public-vs-private-companies.pdf

The Trump Organization is a conglomerate, which means it is a collection of multiple corporations.

Your link is for small businesses, Trump's doesn't really qualify.

The Trump Organization is a conglomerate, which means it is a collection of multiple corporations.

Funny. Did you check out page 3 of my sec.gov link? Also, would Trump be required to make his tax returns public if incorporated?

Last edited:

Funny. Did you check out page 3 of my sec.gov link?

Nope, sure didn't.

For the russkis maybe. For the US she would have been an utter disaster.

Forum List

Back