Hillary would have been a great president

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

For the russkis maybe. For the US she would have been an utter disaster.

Agreed, chances are we would have been in a recession by now if Hillary was our president.

This is just as stupid as those that said that would happen under Trump. Our economy just does not work that way

Laughing stock or now being respected again ??? Get your priorities straight son.
Our respect around the world has plummeted

Putin is laughing....he got just what he wanted
Yeah, Hillary's reset button was a hoot. Or maybe Obama begging Putin to wait till after the election, so he could serve him better.
Hillary offered to improve relations with Russia. Putin blew it and his country has suffered

Putin found that electing a president of his choice was a better option
Yeah suffered after Hillary sold him our uranium. I see you didn't comment on Obama asking for time, so he could kiss Putin's ass better. If Obama wasn't planning on kissing his ass, then why didn't he do what he was going to do before the election?
Not an ounce of uranium went to Putin

Your myth was debunked a year ago
Why, because the deal got stopped or was it that Putin got had by the apple dumpling gang here ??

It disappoints me to hear otherwise. She was a great First Lady and Senator. She was totally cheated out of the presidency. What do you think?

She is a crass, selfish, evil human being who cares about nobody but herself and nothing but her own ambitions. How you and so many others are incapable of seeing that is beyond me.
Quote) OK, hear this a lot, could you please show a instance that shows 'she cares about no but her self" " nothing but her ambition" " is evil" is selfish"
thank you. inquiring minds want to know.

Hillary would have been a great president

she still might be

president of cell block C that is

--LOL

She is a slime ball. Cheated? Take your phony moral outrage and shove it.

Hillary probably wouldn't have been a terrible or great president. She'd would have been the shit we've had for decades. Garbage in, garbage out.

Hillary probably wouldn't have been a terrible or great president. She'd would have been the shit we've had for decades. Garbage in, garbage out.

Her husband, President Bill Clinton, gave us eight years of stability. President Obama gave us eight years of stability. Dubya Bush gave us eight years of lies and chaos. We're not quite sure what Trump is giving us - but it ain't good.

I am surprised beyond words. I heard there were people out there who said such things, but they are so preposterous that no one in their right mind would ever say them without fear of being laughed out of the room. Yet, here you are, saying this. Wow.

I am surprised beyond words. I heard there were people out there who said such things, but they are so preposterous that no one in their right mind would ever say them without fear of being laughed out of the room. Yet, here you are, saying this. Wow.

Yep, and many millions agree with me. After all, Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump. She was the true winner - even though she was cheated out of the presidency.

Now that raises an interesting question. Which is worse, a corrupt businessman or a corrupt politician...I'd say the latter is worse, much worse.

I would agree, but what happens when the corrupt businessman becomes a politician? Chances are they will still corrupt.

Yes, but less corrupt than a corrupt politician.

I am not sure I follow your logic here.

We agree a businessman is less corrupt than a politician. If a businessman becomes a politician I feel he/she would still be less corrupt than a politician....especially if the politician has been at it for many years.

Trump wasn't incorporated. His businesses are all privately held - which means he has total dictatorial control.

Not quite sure what that has to do with the price of tea.

Yep, and many millions agree with me. After all, Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump. She was the true winner - even though she was cheated out of the presidency.
:bigboy::lame2:

Hillary would have instituted martial law after charlottesville and declared white people illegal.

A Hillary Clinton victory in 2016 and we'd be in the midst of a second Civil War right now.

Really? Don't you respect the Constitution? Liberals didn't start a civil war over Trump - yet...

Forum List

Back