Hillary

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she might not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.
150506082950-hillary-clinton--las-vegas-5-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the USMB...I hope you have some fun

Yup, Hillary represents Democrats perfectly...

She won't do bad things intentionally. She will do bad things because she is careless, vindictive, untalented, coarse and stupid. Comey just told us that.

Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing. If I was facing such allegations, I would be sent to prison but she's getting off scott free. That is sad. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.
Also, Hillary said that she's going to put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary, they'll be slicing their own throats.
I'm also worried that she might not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.View attachment 80675

Can you name anyone who was ever indicted under those same circumstances - with "credible" proof?

I'm also worried that she might not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.View attachment 80675

Can you name anyone who was ever indicted under those same circumstances - with "credible" proof?

Can you name anyone as corrupt as Hillary, well, other than Bill and Obama?

Coal $0.04/kwhr, solar/wind $0.30/kwhr why does she hate the poor?

Shut doen fracking? Based on what? Why does she attack poor?

The pussy Comey ssaid she guilty of all sorts violations but I been told not to go after her. 1 year if stalling, spinning and lieing.

Law? What law? Not under banana republic.

apparently novotes are the new black. black lung matters.

jarrett axelrod gibbs carney rezko ayers blogoyjevich... and the ones above.

Ahoy CRandy, welcome aboard. I can relate to your feelings concerning the coal miners. It seems to me that Hillary and liberals in general have little respect for the working man, us folks who have toiled away providing for our families without asking for anything more than a fair shake. Not the Republicans have shown all that much more respect for this group, but even if Trump is only half sincere that far out-distances the usual politicians.

Your sentiments regarding the double standard in justice is also well taken. Very nice initial post.

Hillary Clinton can NOT be President because she can NOT qualify for a TS-SC8 Clearance (presidental). It's just that simple. And (although I don't expect the scum in Congress to do so) if they are smart, they will stop her from gaining the necessary clearance.

Barney Frank & Al Gore

“Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing.”

Apparently you haven’t heard:

It’s been determined that those ‘allegations’ are without merit.

But thank you for your ignorant, subjective, irrelevant, and partisan opinion.

“Hillary Clinton can't be trusted because of the series of allegations that she's been facing.”

Apparently you haven’t heard:

It’s been determined that those ‘allegations’ are without merit.

But thank you for your ignorant, subjective, irrelevant, and partisan opinion.

Stupid, ignorant, fucker....

Forum List

Back