Hillary's 3 blood clots

Man, the Trumpets are sure conspiracy nut jobs, which goes hand in hand to being simply easily manipulated. But then the Trumpets think Trump is presidential too! :disbelief:
They still think she is healthy and it is all an Alt Right conspiracy.

Are any of these losers worth even a pouch of warm piss?

Where are Trump's tax returns? Why is he hiding them? Will the relatively low rate he pays turn his supporters off? I think we have as much of a right to know as we do about Hillary's health.
LMFAO SQUAWK.. We're caught lying our liberal azzes off again, WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS SQUAWK You serial liars FUCKED yourselves running a corrupt disease ridden crook, even fixed the primary for her... LIE IN IT, YOU ALL OWN IT
She should still easily win. After all, look at the alternative, one of the most loathsome candidates ever nominated by a major party. Hillary can recover from her recent illness, but there's not much hope that Trump can recover from his serious mental issues.
Sure she will... she'll jump in her handicapped Scooby van with her Neurosurgeon and nurse in tow, be propped up by people so she can stand and seize out only a few more times.. Got it!
Whatever..., you'll say what you'll say. The fact is that she's head and shoulders above Trump as a candidate with the experience, knowledge and temperament to be president.

All a conspiracy hmm? Liberals lie about everything.. BUSTED

Read more: Hillary Clinton's shielded medical gets new scrutiny

Three blood clots, a concussion, deep vein thrombosis: Hillary's shielded medical history is no longer just for conspiracy theorists as her 'penchant for privacy' gets serious scrutiny
  • Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
  • She suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
  • Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
  • She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
  • She has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism
  • Broke her elbow, as spokesman warned it would crimp her texting
  • Clinton collapsed when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
  • Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who is this doctor who is begging to lose his/her medical license and to get sued for violating patient confidentiality laws?

Not to mention possibly catching a case of deadness from the Clintons. It seems to be catchy when they are around.

Where are Trump's tax returns? Why is he hiding them? Will the relatively low rate he pays turn his supporters off? I think we have as much of a right to know as we do about Hillary's health.
LMFAO

SQUAWK.. We're caught lying our liberal azzes off again, WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS SQUAWK

You serial liars FUCKED yourselves running a corrupt disease ridden crook, even fixed the primary for her... LIE IN IT, YOU ALL OWN IT

You're the one who's lying. You're the one supporting a lying crook. 25 years of investigations - no charges.

Trump is charged with fraud in two states. He's been involved in over 3000 law suits, been convicted of racial prejudice and has the endorsement of every white supremacist group in the country.

Shame on you you lying piece of shit.
LMFAO You seem pretty upset today.. I wonder why?? :eusa_think:

Will Trumps taxes prevent him from doing his job as president. NO . Will Killarys health. YES
If it's not a big deal, why hide them? Hillary's health will get better with rest and medication. The stink over Trump's taxes will only get worse.

LMFAO SQUAWK.. We're caught lying our liberal azzes off again, WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS SQUAWK You serial liars FUCKED yourselves running a corrupt disease ridden crook, even fixed the primary for her... LIE IN IT, YOU ALL OWN IT
She should still easily win. After all, look at the alternative, one of the most loathsome candidates ever nominated by a major party. Hillary can recover from her recent illness, but there's not much hope that Trump can recover from his serious mental issues.
Sure she will... she'll jump in her handicapped Scooby van with her Neurosurgeon and nurse in tow, be propped up by people so she can stand and seize out only a few more times.. Got it!
Whatever..., you'll say what you'll say. The fact is that she's head and shoulders above Trump as a candidate with the experience, knowledge and temperament to be president.

Temperament? She is a Career politician she has no heart... Lol
Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

Riiiight other than Hillary's giant gaffe this week calling millions of Americans deplorable then getting caught lying about her health in another gaffe that only reinforced her reputation for being a liar Hillary's a super duper candidate :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you fools walk right into the mockery buzzsaw.

I believe they're locked in the same safe as The Blamers college records and hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches.

The hildabeast is calling those who protect her deplorable... The military

sounds to me like Hillary has----a condition which leads to a
HYPERCOAGULABLE state. One such condition is PREGNANCY------another is the use of HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY (yanno---the stuff used to
treat "change of life" symptoms for women------I assume
that she is neither pregnant nor taking birth control pills)
If she did have deep vein thrombosis ----and the cerebral sinus clot----then should would have been taken OFF the hormones----
There are also inherited tendencies to hypercoagulable states.
An interesting factoid is that Bill kept saying DEHYDRATION----
another cause of hypercoagulable state------a person with a
"tendency to"----would have to be careful to avoid dehydration

The MSM and left made a HUGE deal about questioning McCain's health and now its coming back to bite them in the ass with Hillary. I love it when what goes around comes around. :eusa_dance:

I believe they're locked in the same safe as The Blamers college records and hillary's Goldman Sachs speeches.
LOL!!! Is that supposed to be a viable excuse? Why else but the fact that he's hiding something would he not do what's been done by every presidential candidate for decades? Your examples are irrelevant to this discussion.

Can't respond to the thread topic so you employ the typical head fake to divert the damage....weak, very weak!

Riiiight other than Hillary's giant gaffe this week calling millions of Americans deplorable then getting caught lying about her health in another gaffe that only reinforced her reputation for being a liar Hillary's a super duper candidate :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you fools walk right into the mockery buzzsaw.
Trump supporters talking about gaffes?!?! Now that's REALLY funny. Remember, we've still got debates coming. :laugh2:

Can't respond to the thread topic so you employ the typical head fake to divert the damage....weak, very weak!
What are you talking about, shortbus? I did mention Hillary's health. It's just that the subject pales in comparison to Trump's lack of presidential knowledge and temperament and you can't stand it. :laugh2:

What are you talking about, shortbus? I did mention Hillary's health. It's just that the subject pales in comparison to Trump's lack of presidential knowledge and temperament and you can't stand it. :laugh2:

So why is Hellary wearing glasses prescribed to prevent seizures. It's undeniable, she has health issues she isn't disclosing.

image.jpeg

Hidden Secret Behind Hillary's Blue Shades Exposed After Closer Look At Them

Three blood clots, a concussion, deep vein thrombosis: Hillary's shielded medical history is no longer just for conspiracy theorists as her 'penchant for privacy' gets serious scrutiny
  • Clinton suffered her first blood clot in 1998 while she was First Lady and experienced a second incident in 2009
  • She suffered a concussion after falling in her home in 2013 near the end of her tenure as secretary of state
  • Her doctors say she has deep vein thrombosis, which can lead to clotting in leg veins
  • She suffered a blood clot in her brain in December 2011 and takes blood thinners to treat her condition
  • Clinton collapsed when she left a 9/11 ceremony early on Sunday. Her office finally revealed she has pneumonia
  • Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon says Clinton plans to release more medical records this week as criticism mounts

Just to set the record straight................

The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market tabloid newspaper......

No one wears blue shaded glasses, except for the deteriorating.

OMG ******************Athena*************** *hug <sniffle> Missed you!!!!!!

Just to set the record straight................

The Daily Mail is a British daily conservative, middle-market tabloid newspaper......
Really?? Is that why they post mostly liberal Hollyweirdo shit?? Keep digging..

Forum List

Back