hillary's morphing accents...

I will never go further south then New Jersey....
I read the book Deliverance and saw the movie....

I still have trouble sleeping from time to time....

We folks south of New Jersey hope every person in New Jersey...New York City too...read that book or saw the Movie, and that it had the same effect on them.

I spent some time in Pennsylvania...and I feared they would be fools and assholes like everybody in New Jersey...but they were good folks.

Know who they hated?

People from New Jersey.

Lot of those Assholes moved to Pennsylvania after they got through fucking up New Jersey to where it is almost uninhabitable...but they learned nothing...and are now trying to fuck up Pennsylvania...and Pennsylvania hates them for it.

________
In Charlotte when I see some driver driving like a schmuck with N Carolina plates,I pull up beside them at a light and ask "What part of Jersey are you from?" They'll proudly say 'Piscataway or Red Bank or Cherry Hill' and they'll ask if I know that town. I'll say 'never of it.'

Now Pennsylvania drivers, I was told when I was young, "If you see a driver with a Pennsylvania plate, he's gonna do something stupid."
it's "hey yer from jersy ?? what exit ??

You haven't had any friends from the South have you? Like in your entire life.

well that just dills my pickle sy, Hillary's happier than ol' blue layin' on the porch chewin' on a big ol' catfish head, an mah life ain't yet entire.

Yeah- folks from the South find it just adorable when Yankees do Southern accents.
Y'all hesh yo mouf, heah?
well, bambi made a speech in Germany, so, why cant Hillary do the same this summer? well, she would have to spend 4 weeks developing the accent. gonna have to learn to sound like Sargaent Schults

Forum List

Back