Hillary's seizures

There is something wrong with her. No wonder the democrats are trying so hard to make it look like Trump wants out of the debates. If Hillary should have a medical emergency during the debates, it's all over.

She is unfit both mentally and physically to hold the office of the President

Her bottom half is what gives it away. From the photos and videos the swelling looks like fluid buildup possibly heart failure.

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

The Hildebeast SEIZES at you!

1470013410541.gif

It's been reported that Hillary must sleep for 14 hours a day; and thus we hardly see her publicly. I'd seen this video before on other places but I hadn't spoke of it b/c I wasn't sure that it wasn't manipulated. But now upon seeing this from multiple angles and seeing reporters reacting, it's clear to me that this woman is suffering from seizures. I won't make any conclusions for the OP about what exactly this mean. This can be an open ended discussion on the matter.

Hillary Clinton has seizure when talking to reporters
She's a loopy kunt...

It's been reported that Hillary must sleep for 14 hours a day; and thus we hardly see her publicly. I'd seen this video before on other places but I hadn't spoke of it b/c I wasn't sure that it wasn't manipulated. But now upon seeing this from multiple angles and seeing reporters reacting, it's clear to me that this woman is suffering from seizures. I won't make any conclusions for the OP about what exactly this mean. This can be an open ended discussion on the matter.

Hillary Clinton has seizure when talking to reporters

Q. Why must the crazy right wing lie

A. The truth will prove them mentally deformed.

There was a photo on some site of her being helped up a flight of stairs, the old hag isn't well
i dont know how Hillary will be able to climb the stairs on Air Force one. maybe they will give her that wheel chair that brings her up?

Why isn't Air Force One subject to handicap laws in the first place? Laws are for little people. But yea, Hillary might could use the ramp!

I think she has always been wired up to a device that keeps her normal, maybe what we have been seeing these last few months is what happens when her batteries go dead?

Forum List

Back