Hillary's team came up with the cover phrase "Marked Classified"

Government officials aren't supposed to have secrets from Congress, Joey...that's the whole idea! They are supposed to conduct official government business on government servers so that Congress does know what's going on! Hillary deliberately defied that law because she wanted to operate in secret.

Oh, come on, guy. There's a whole lot of programs that Congress doesn't know about because it's classified top secret. And I just don't mean your brother Lizard Men they have pickled in Area 51!

Bill Clinton's long history of work place exploitation of women isn't "just a fucking blow job"...it's a pattern of using the power of his office to exploit women and a matching pattern of smearing the reputation of any woman who dared call him on it.

Which had nothing to do with Monica Lewinsky, who really wanted to suck the guy's dick.

which is why people shrugged when you all went batshit crazy over it. Trust me, I used to be one of you Right Wing assholes in 1999. And most normal people looked at me funny when I said "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing.

When did I ever predict that they would have the "goods" on Lois Lerner any day now? Lerner took the 5th, took her pension and ran for the hills. The new Commissioner appointed by Barry then showed WHY he was appointed by turning the subsequent investigation into a farce. Admit it, the Obama Justice Department investigated the IRS scandal with the same "fervor" that they investigated the Benghazi attack which is to say that they did as little as possible.

YOu mean they didn't come up with the result you wanted. The thing was, they investigated Lerner and Benghazi and found, 'yeah, I guess this is bad, but not criminal'.

Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate.

Wow...that's like, fucking meaningless. Probably not true, either, FDR got more.

He got 531 compared to Reagan's 489.

Electoral_College_1932.svg

e1980_ecmap.GIF

No... FDR got 472 and Hoover got 59... There were 531 total.

LOL... it's actually the only thing meaningful when it comes to electing the president.

No, it's meaningless because half the country wanted someone else. Also, that senile old fuck really did fuck up everything.

LOL... it's actually the only thing meaningful when it comes to electing the president.

No, it's meaningless because half the country wanted someone else. Also, that senile old fuck really did fuck up everything.

No, it's the way we elect presidents in the US. The popular vote doesn't. Reagan also won more than half the popular vote and the other (almost) half split between the other two candidates. You can think whatever you want about his tenure, we're talking about his election... which was a historic landslide. That's the comment you attacked and failed to refute.

So go fuck yourself.

When did I ever predict that they would have the "goods" on Lois Lerner any day now? Lerner took the 5th, took her pension and ran for the hills. The new Commissioner appointed by Barry then showed WHY he was appointed by turning the subsequent investigation into a farce. Admit it, the Obama Justice Department investigated the IRS scandal with the same "fervor" that they investigated the Benghazi attack which is to say that they did as little as possible.

YOu mean they didn't come up with the result you wanted. The thing was, they investigated Lerner and Benghazi and found, 'yeah, I guess this is bad, but not criminal'.

Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate.

Wow...that's like, fucking meaningless. Probably not true, either, FDR got more.

He got 531 compared to Reagan's 489.

Electoral_College_1932.svg

e1980_ecmap.GIF

No... FDR got 472 and Hoover got 59... There were 531 total.

Not even a "whoops, sorry, I was mistaken!"? Yeah, that's the kind of class act you are.

Point STANDS:

No, it's the way we elect presidents in the US. The popular vote doesn't. Reagan also won more than half the popular vote and the other (almost) half split between the other two candidates. You can think whatever you want about his tenure, we're talking about his election... which was a historic landslide. That's the comment you attacked and failed to refute.

again, 50% wanted someone else. Because we use a bizarre anachronism from the 18th century for no good reason doesn't mean all that much.

Not even a "whoops, sorry, I was mistaken!"? Yeah, that's the kind of class act you are.

Point STANDS:

Because it's not relevent. I've moved on.

Reagan was a senile old fuck half the country didn't want.

again, 50% wanted someone else. Because we use a bizarre anachronism from the 18th century for no good reason doesn't mean all that much.

Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate. (aka: historical landslide)

Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate. (aka: historical landslide)

Half the country voted for someone else. Sorry, Boss Hogg, It's just not that impressive.

Half the country voted for someone else. Sorry, Boss Hogg, It's just not that impressive.

No, half the country couldn't have because he had 50.8% of the popular vote and that's more than half. So how many times did you fail math class, Joey?

Government officials aren't supposed to have secrets from Congress, Joey...that's the whole idea! They are supposed to conduct official government business on government servers so that Congress does know what's going on! Hillary deliberately defied that law because she wanted to operate in secret.

Oh, come on, guy. There's a whole lot of programs that Congress doesn't know about because it's classified top secret. And I just don't mean your brother Lizard Men they have pickled in Area 51!

Bill Clinton's long history of work place exploitation of women isn't "just a fucking blow job"...it's a pattern of using the power of his office to exploit women and a matching pattern of smearing the reputation of any woman who dared call him on it.

Which had nothing to do with Monica Lewinsky, who really wanted to suck the guy's dick.

which is why people shrugged when you all went batshit crazy over it. Trust me, I used to be one of you Right Wing assholes in 1999. And most normal people looked at me funny when I said "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing.

What about the other women in Bill Clinton's past? The ones that didn't want to "suck his dick"? How do people look at you when you say "Sexual Harassment"? Because Bill Clinton is a text book case of a person using the power of his office to pressure others into having sex...something which is not only morally wrong...it's against the law.

No, half the country couldn't have because he had 50.8% of the popular vote and that's more than half. So how many times did you fail math class, Joey?

most people wouldn't quibble over .8%. But you're God's Special Retard\, aren't you Boss Hogg?

What about the other women in Bill Clinton's past? The ones that didn't want to "suck his dick"? How do people look at you when you say "Sexual Harassment"? Because Bill Clinton is a text book case of a person using the power of his office to pressure others into having sex...something which is not only morally wrong...it's against the law.

Actually, I think sexual harassment is bullshit. I thought that when Anita Hill claimed it, I thought it when Ellen Pao claimed it, I thought it when Trailer Trash Jones claimed it.

So let's look at those other women. Let's first come up with a definition of sexual harassment under the law as you claim. That is using your influence to coerce a subordinate or coworker into an unwanted sex act. If you just make a clumsy pass at someone that you don't work with, that's just being a pig.

So,
Kathleen Willey- Not a Clinton employee. She kept begging for a job even after Clinton supposed copped a feel, but that makes it dubious. Who goes in for a followup if they cop a feel on the interview?

Juanita Brodderick - Not a Clinton employee.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen - Not a Clinton Employee. Also consensual.

Jennifer Flowers - Not a Clinton employee. Also consensual.

So the only other woman who you MIGHT have an argument with is Trailer Park Paula. You know, the one who posed for Penthouse. Classier than Hustler, I guess, but not as classy as Playboy.

Except she didn't work directly for Clinton, she worked for an agency of the State of Arkansas that didn't report to Clinton directly. There was no evidence Clinton took any action against her, which is why her lawsuit was thrown out of court on a summary judgement.

So legally, that wasn't sexual harassment, either.

most people wouldn't quibble over .8%. But you're God's Special Retard\, aren't you Boss Hogg?

Well... .8% of 200 million is a lot of folks. BUT... we don't elect presidents by popular vote. We elect presidents by the electoral vote and Reagan won in a historic landslide... the highest number of electoral votes in history for a non-incumbent candidate for president.

Well... .8% of 200 million is a lot of folks. BUT... we don't elect presidents by popular vote. We elect presidents by the electoral vote and Reagan won in a historic landslide... the highest number of electoral votes in history for a non-incumbent candidate for president.

200 million didn't vote in 1980, only about 88 million did, and 44 million of them didn't want some senile old actor.

Yes, we don't elect Presidents by popular vote. Our system is ALL MANNER of fucked up. We make retards president when the majority of us say no.

It would be a lot better if we did what the French did. Popular vote and if no one gets 50%+1, you have a run-off. That's the way a sensible country would do it.

We'd also make the rich pay their fair share and not let everyone own a gun. We have a lot to do to catch up with sophisticated countries.

Unfortunately, this country contains backward-ass redneck states like Alabama full of dumb-cracker white trash holding the rest of us back.

200 million didn't vote in 1980, only about 88 million did, and 44 million of them didn't want some senile old actor.

43,903,230 Reagan 50.8% - *489 EV - 44 States
35,480,115 Carter 41% - 49 EV - 6 States
5,719,850 Anderson 6.6% - 0 EV - 0 States

*Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate.

*Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate.

43 million wanted someone else. (you forgot to add the nearly 2 million votes the Libertarian got.)

So essentially, you are counting a largely meaningless number to cover the worst mistake this country ever made. Well, second worst. The First was letting Dubya STEAL the election in 2000.

43 million wanted someone else. (you forgot to add the nearly 2 million votes the Libertarian got.)

So essentially, you are counting a largely meaningless number to cover the worst mistake this country ever made. Well, second worst. The First was letting Dubya STEAL the election in 2000.
Highest number of electoral votes ever won by a non-incumbent presidential candidate. --FACT!

Forum List

Back