Hillary's war on women:Blamed 12 year old for her own rape:Knew client was guilty:smeared child

This was brought out in 2008, then brought out again in 2014, and now in 2015 again.... keep trying.... maybe third Times a charm?

Now your turn Lie-A-Hoe. Guess what bitch? Democrats fought AGAINST the RIGHTS of women to vote. Hell they even beat and TRIED to kill a few to stop them. YOUR right to vote you piss ant was fought for and WON by GOP women who had the spine to stand up to the slavers of the democrat party taking the SAME path the Negro took to free themselves.

When YOU vote you had better thank the GOP women who came BEFORE you and fought long and hard against a democrat dictatorship UNDER THREAT and secured YOUR right to vote.
NOW sit down and shut the hell up UNTIL you have some CLUE as to what the hell you are talking about.

Now your turn Lie-A-Hoe. Guess what bitch? Democrats fought AGAINST the RIGHTS of women to vote. Hell they even beat and TRIED to kill a few to stop them. YOUR right to vote you piss ant was fought for and WON by GOP women who had the spine to stand up to the slavers of the democrat party taking the SAME path the Negro took to free themselves.

When YOU vote you had better thank the GOP women who came BEFORE you and fought long and hard against a democrat dictatorship UNDER THREAT and secured YOUR right to vote.
NOW sit down and shut the hell up UNTIL you have some CLUE as to what the hell you are talking about.

Apparently you're too fucking dumb to know when racist women-hating Democrats switched to Republican. Google it...

This was brought out in 2008, then brought out again in 2014, and now in 2015 again.... keep trying.... maybe third Times a charm?

National ad campaign will do the trick. If she wants to play hardball Trump will take her on. In 2008 the story was barely covered. 2014 barely covered even with the tapes of her laughing and crowing at the win she got for the rapist.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Ex-Wife: Donald Trump Made Me Feel ‘Violated’ During Sex

Damn, that is really brutal.

Apparently you're too fucking dumb to know when racist women-hating Democrats switched to Republican. Google it...
Do your own leg work you lazy drunk.

Do your own leg work you lazy drunk.

I'm not the stupid one who needs educated.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

And she ADMITTED she LIED.

Duh, was she lying then or is she lying now? She stated under oath that he raped her.

Duh, was she lying then or is she lying now? She stated under oath that he raped her.
Who the hell cares? She is a PROVEN LIAR just like YOU.

National ad campaign will do the trick. If she wants to play hardball Trump will take her on. In 2008 the story was barely covered. 2014 barely covered even with the tapes of her laughing and crowing at the win she got for the rapist.

Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?

You mean she was a lawyer, was assigned a case, and did her job?

How outrageous!
Tell me something when you LIE for your client are you serving JUSTICE or yourself?

There's no evidence she lied about anything.
The evidence had been cut out of the underwear and she KNEW that.
The underwear with the evidence removed was sent to the lab and she KNEW that.
So she knowingly WITHHELD information that WOULD have led to JUSTICE FOR that rape victim.

Just like she WITHHELD information of a Supreme court justices files during Watergate.

When you on PURPOSE withhold TRUTH from a court to serve your purpose you are in fact LYING to the court as lawyers are just as sworn to tell the truth in order to uphold the ethics of that profession.

How outrageous!
Tell me something when you LIE for your client are you serving JUSTICE or yourself?

So she knowingly WITHHELD information that WOULD have led to JUSTICE FOR that rape victim.

Just like she WITHHELD information of a Supreme court justices files during Watergate.

When you on PURPOSE withhold TRUTH from a court to serve your purpose you are in fact LYING to the court as lawyers are just as sworn to tell the truth in order to uphold the ethics of that profession.
you are so full of crud dark fury...

she probably could have been disbarred if she told the prosecutor how to proceed against her own client. The prosecution did not do their jobs.... THAT my dear was not the defense lawyer's job, nor in their position, could they do a thing about it...without breaking their oath.

Hillary Clinton IS the war on women. Lets us NOT forget the MANY lives she has DESTROYED.

How outrageous!

you are so full of crud dark fury...

she probably could have been disbarred if she told the prosecutor how to proceed against her own client. The prosecution did not do their jobs.... THAT my dear was not the defense lawyer's job, nor in their position, could they do a thing about it...without breaking their oath.
A defense attorney has the FULL right to ask the judge to DQ them.

How outrageous!

She didn't "withhold" anything - investigators for the prosecution are the ones who lost the piece of underwear that supposedly had the evidence in question.

Forum List

Back