Hiring Liberals Was Policy: CDC Employees Made Over 8,000 Political Contributions to PACs Since 2015 — Only 5 Were to Republican Causes

I wonder why so few conservative types applied to work at a science based agency tasked with helping people? The question answers itself.
What part of it's a politically driven organization did you miss?
I didn't miss it, but I did ignore it because the statement is politically motivated.

does that response make sense in your world?
Let's dismantle the Trump admin instead.
You mean let's do away with free elections in this Country.

You Leftist do not deserve to live in a free country.
You think you will live free with Trump in power? If you consider an autocracy as freedom.........

It's difficult, if not impossible to hire conservatives at the CDC. The anti-education/anti-science right-wingers haven't the training or skills needed to qualify for any position higher than janitor.

This is the right-wingers' choice to remain uneducated, and not the fault of the CDC.

Pure horseshit, of course.

I wonder why so few conservative types applied to work at a science based agency tasked with helping people? The question answers itself.
I didn't miss it, but I did ignore it because the statement is politically motivated.

You think you will live free with Trump in power? If you consider an autocracy as freedom.........

He is the absolute opposite of an autocrat
The educational system has utterly failed you.

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

first, the gateway pundit is always totally full of crap like the rest of your ridiculous propaganda machine. Second, no intelligent person supports the new BS GOP unless they are totally brainwashed or incredibly greedy scumbags.
You forgot to rant about income inequality.

Do you know what an autocrat is? Trump is the poster child.

You obviously don't know what one is.

I do, I think that you do not.
Describe using your own words how he is one.

Tyrant, despot

You obviously don't know what one is.
Enlighten me

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"

Tyrant, despot

Wow -
Using other fake words, does not an argument make.

The right answer will start out - President Trump is an Autocrat because he has -
Then you describe the actions that he has taken that proves your point.

The CDC is another government organization that has been compromised by the Left.

Of course it should be dismantled.
You deserve to live in a country without the means to fight a pandemic.
A "pandemic?" A "pandemic?" Let me tell you what your "pandemic" is: IT IS 6 PEOPLE.

Anyone with brains enough to sit down and do the math and quit listening to all this talk of "cases," quickly realizes that what Covid-19 comes down to is an average number of deaths per state of 17 people per day. For THAT, we have train-wrecked the entire country.

Now let's put that into perspective with the last flu season of 2017-2018. It was considered a worse than usual flu season with upwards of up to 80,000 people dead of it. Do you know what that comes down to over a presumed 5 month season? Eleven (11) people.

I don't even remember ever hearing about it in the news at the time.

That is what this "pandemic" is. An extra 6 people per month.

The flu does not fill hospital beds. Many states are running nout of beds for victims of coronavirus. Enough of this bullshit. Normal people know a lie when they see it. You are it.

The CDC is another government organization that has been compromised by the Left.

Of course it should be dismantled.
You deserve to live in a country without the means to fight a pandemic.
A "pandemic?" A "pandemic?" Let me tell you what your "pandemic" is: IT IS 6 PEOPLE.

Anyone with brains enough to sit down and do the math and quit listening to all this talk of "cases," quickly realizes that what Covid-19 comes down to is an average number of deaths per state of 17 people per day. For THAT, we have train-wrecked the entire country.

Now let's put that into perspective with the last flu season of 2017-2018. It was considered a worse than usual flu season with upwards of up to 80,000 people dead of it. Do you know what that comes down to over a presumed 5 month season? Eleven (11) people.

I don't even remember ever hearing about it in the news at the time.

That is what this "pandemic" is. An extra 6 people per month.

The flu does not fill hospital beds. Many states are running nout of beds for victims of coronavirus. Enough of this bullshit. Normal people know a lie when they see it. You are it.

Factually false.

The flu does not fill hospital beds. Many states are running nout of beds for victims of coronavirus.

ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES. Blow me, Bee. The flu season in 1967 about 100,000 Americans died, 1957 when 116,000 died and the Spanish flu of 1918 when 675,000 died, according to the CDC.

Funny how we all got along, never ran out of beds and never needed to strangle a nation to collapse until NOW just because you want to win an election.

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"
Just watch him. He is always threatening and getting his friends released from jail, investigating his rivals, etc.
If he is re-elected he will act on these threats and his idea of "facts", and with no oversite, he will run rampant.

Forum List

Back