Hiring Liberals Was Policy: CDC Employees Made Over 8,000 Political Contributions to PACs Since 2015 — Only 5 Were to Republican Causes

The right doesn’t believe in science. What would you expect?

The left and right don't believe in science if it hurts your political beliefs. When does life begin? Science says at conception, the left is somewhere in the second or third semester. Left wing nuts believe animals are equal to humans in every aspect, the same with planets.

It has nothing to do with science, it is all politics.
Pay it no mind unless it interferes with how you and your wife are allowed to conduct yourself. Me an mine are not planning an abortion either.

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

Lets keep the CDC and cut off funding to trump after November.

Let's revamp the CDC and make it non-political and focus on it's primary work, keeping America safe from disease. You know what it was originally intended to do.
After the pandemic. Right now, trumpet has them under political pressure. They must keep of resistance to the anti-science and anti-public health political forces and pressure being mounted against them and keep doing their job, before trump policy and influenced resistance get more people killed. We can and will get herd immunity, but not this year. The people that say they won't wear a mask because donnie doesn't are ignorant political toads. Something CDC has to work against also.

LOL! CDC revamped? Won't happen, you gave them the pandemic excuse and other excuses will follow. Thanks for the morning laugh.
I did not give them anything. After we get through this, I have no doubt changes will be made, but they are and should be the lead team on public health during the pandemic and I certainly do not favor changing the lead team in the middle of the stream. trump does not actually do anything productive to the effort of fighting the pandemic, as he only cares about himself and delusions of re-election. He can go at any time. I wish he would just quit in a sniveling, tweeting, snit and go build trump Moscow before he wastes the good will he has built up with Putin. Don't care what he would do, if he just did it somewhere else.

We are talking CDC and you focus on Trump. Things will not change with the CDC, it hasn't and whoever is elected will not mess with it, pandemic or not.

You tied the CDC to Trump's popularity, not me
Fine, fine, but I predict that long after this president or the next president are gone there will be a CDC or a version of it, just as if we were a developed country. You have no better odds of getting rid of a national public health department of government than those defund idiot do of permanently getting rid of a police force. It is just more important to try to get rid of trump as soon as possible because he is bad for public policy in general and public health policy specifically, especially in view of his reaction to the pandemic.

Well, you're demonstrating that you and the CDC are both biased in the same direction. I support a non-political CDC

The left and right don't believe in science if it hurts your political beliefs. When does life begin? Science says at conception, the left is somewhere in the second or third semester. Left wing nuts believe animals are equal to humans in every aspect, the same with planets.

Pay it no mind unless it interferes with how you and your wife are allowed to conduct yourself. Me an mine are not planning an abortion either.

How you personally conduct yourself has no bearing on science.
Unless one simply is intent on ignoring it.

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

Let's revamp the CDC and make it non-political and focus on it's primary work, keeping America safe from disease. You know what it was originally intended to do.
After the pandemic. Right now, trumpet has them under political pressure. They must keep of resistance to the anti-science and anti-public health political forces and pressure being mounted against them and keep doing their job, before trump policy and influenced resistance get more people killed. We can and will get herd immunity, but not this year. The people that say they won't wear a mask because donnie doesn't are ignorant political toads. Something CDC has to work against also.

LOL! CDC revamped? Won't happen, you gave them the pandemic excuse and other excuses will follow. Thanks for the morning laugh.
I did not give them anything. After we get through this, I have no doubt changes will be made, but they are and should be the lead team on public health during the pandemic and I certainly do not favor changing the lead team in the middle of the stream. trump does not actually do anything productive to the effort of fighting the pandemic, as he only cares about himself and delusions of re-election. He can go at any time. I wish he would just quit in a sniveling, tweeting, snit and go build trump Moscow before he wastes the good will he has built up with Putin. Don't care what he would do, if he just did it somewhere else.

We are talking CDC and you focus on Trump. Things will not change with the CDC, it hasn't and whoever is elected will not mess with it, pandemic or not.

Fine, fine, but I predict that long after this president or the next president are gone there will be a CDC or a version of it, just as if we were a developed country. You have no better odds of getting rid of a national public health department of government than those defund idiot do of permanently getting rid of a police force. It is just more important to try to get rid of trump as soon as possible because he is bad for public policy in general and public health policy specifically, especially in view of his reaction to the pandemic.

Well, you're demonstrating that you and the CDC are both biased in the same direction. I support a non-political CDC
CDC is not wanting to get rid of trump. They just know they have to survive him until the pandemic is controlled or we're toast. We are not welcome in civilized countries now, and all those developed nation are not trying to get rid of trump either. It is just the fact that random non-thinking Americans are bad for public health everywhere. We used to be part of the solution. Now we are part of the problem and it shows in how effective we are, in fighting it or fighting against fighting it right here.

CDC is not wanting to get rid of trump. They just know they have to survive him until the pandemic is controlled or we're toast. We are not welcome in civilized countries now, and all those developed nation are not trying to get rid of trump either. It is just the fact that random non-thinking Americans are bad for public health everywhere. We used to be part of the solution. Now we are part of the problem and it shows in how effective we are, in fighting it or fighting against fighting it right here.

You need to take your delusions up with a mental health professional. Let them know you have an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and it's becoming debilitating. You can't have a discussion without being an ass about it

What's amazing is PROGS tell us Trump builds diversity. Sure he says some things, but they blow everything out of proportion. Yet history shows us while O'bummer spoke a good talk, actions speak louder than words, and that's where all PROGS get lost. It's a primary reason they're PROGS to begin with.

O'bummer is no patriot. He ran the most corrupt admin. in our history. But you know, Trump is Putin's "lapdog".

You need to take your delusions up with a mental health professional. Let them know you have an acute case of Trump Derangement Syndrome and it's becoming debilitating. You can't have a discussion without being an ass about it
Oh, so you are saying the call from Erdigon that trump mentioned and the communication with putin supporting the move did not happen. trump never pulled our troops off the border. The Turks never crossed the border to attack the Kurds, The reporting around the world was in error. And, you say I have delusions? Right, thank you very much.
View attachment 365697

You have a vivid imagination since we never discussed Putin or Turkey. Can you even tell the difference any more between reality and your fantasies?

You just can't give it up! LOL!

I wasn't talking to you Kaz or are you White 6? :dunno:

You thought you were in a chat room? Seriously? Just FYI, this is a message board
Your comment didn't go with the conversation. How did I tie Trump's popularity to the CDC? Not seeing it.

You made a claim the the right doesn't believe in science, I showed where the left doesn't believe in science. It has nothing to do with my wife or I. It has to do with both groups throwing away science when it is convenient.

I wasn't talking to you Kaz or are you White 6? :dunno:

You thought you were in a chat room? Seriously? Just FYI, this is a message board
Your comment didn't go with the conversation. How did I tie Trump's popularity to the CDC? Not seeing it.

Sorry, that was White 6

You made a claim the the right doesn't believe in science, I showed where the left doesn't believe in science. It has nothing to do with my wife or I. It has to do with both groups throwing away science when it is convenient.
The last one to respond in this particular thread before you posted about where life begins, was Brain357 saying "The right doesn't believe in science. What do you expect?
Perhaps I came in at the wrong time advising, pay it no mind, etc, etc. , but I would advise anyone if I were asked to not bother getting too deeply involved in a debate where the subject is involving science, politics and philosophy all wrapped up in one bundle unless it actually effects their own personal, immediate situation. It is rarely productive.

Forum List

Back