Hiring Liberals Was Policy: CDC Employees Made Over 8,000 Political Contributions to PACs Since 2015 — Only 5 Were to Republican Causes

No, we absolutely do realize that people like you are brainwashed.
Not only that but they have removed any ability for you to critically think,
Which would of course, undo some of the brainwashing.
Lol, GOP brainwashing techniques are highly effective.

LOL, nuh uh, you are. Playground is all you have. Funny when you're talking about "brainwashing"

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

That's because educated folks tend to be liberal and the CDC doesn't hire many ditch diggers.
By "educated" you mean brainwashed.
Maybe you do, I don't.
That's because you have been "educated."

It is kind of the point that brainwashed people do not recognize that they are brainwashed.
That's why none of you tRumplings realize it.

you are the least informed person on this board.

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

That's because educated folks tend to be liberal and the CDC doesn't hire many ditch diggers.
By "educated" you mean brainwashed.
Maybe you do, I don't.
That's because you have been "educated."

It is kind of the point that brainwashed people do not recognize that they are brainwashed.
That's why none of you tRumplings realize it.

you are the least informed person on this board.
So, back into "one trick pony" mode for you, then?

Lets keep the CDC and cut off funding to trump after November.

Let's revamp the CDC and make it non-political and focus on it's primary work, keeping America safe from disease. You know what it was originally intended to do.
After the pandemic. Right now, trumpet has them under political pressure. They must keep of resistance to the anti-science and anti-public health political forces and pressure being mounted against them and keep doing their job, before trump policy and influenced resistance get more people killed. We can and will get herd immunity, but not this year. The people that say they won't wear a mask because donnie doesn't are ignorant political toads. Something CDC has to work against also.

Idiotic fucking response
Not idiotic. More people approve of the CDC than approve of trump. We should do as you say about cutting off funding to what we do not approve of. Trump does not approve of the CDC or it's leadership. Since more people like the CDC and science and disapprove of trump. Vote him out and keep the CDC. Makes sense to more people.

OK, so then since Trump has a higher approval rating than Congress or the press, you want to cut off funding to them too, huh?
Not me. Are you responding to the correct post? If you are too dull to understand, cutting of funding to trump is just referring to voting Biden in and trump out in the November election. I could care less about whether you approve of the press or the CDC. They are necessary and one of them not even funded by the government. trump and is nebulous erratic leadership, if that is what you call it, is unnecessary and counter productive in the Covid pandemic environment. He's got to go.

Let's revamp the CDC and make it non-political and focus on it's primary work, keeping America safe from disease. You know what it was originally intended to do.
After the pandemic. Right now, trumpet has them under political pressure. They must keep of resistance to the anti-science and anti-public health political forces and pressure being mounted against them and keep doing their job, before trump policy and influenced resistance get more people killed. We can and will get herd immunity, but not this year. The people that say they won't wear a mask because donnie doesn't are ignorant political toads. Something CDC has to work against also.

LOL! CDC revamped? Won't happen, you gave them the pandemic excuse and other excuses will follow. Thanks for the morning laugh.

LOL! CDC revamped? Won't happen, you gave them the pandemic excuse and other excuses will follow. Thanks for the morning laugh.
I did not give them anything. After we get through this, I have no doubt changes will be made, but they are and should be the lead team on public health during the pandemic and I certainly do not favor changing the lead team in the middle of the stream. trump does not actually do anything productive to the effort of fighting the pandemic, as he only cares about himself and delusions of re-election. He can go at any time. I wish he would just quit in a sniveling, tweeting, snit and go build trump Moscow before he wastes the good will he has built up with Putin. Don't care what he would do, if he just did it somewhere else.

Idiotic fucking response
Not idiotic. More people approve of the CDC than approve of trump. We should do as you say about cutting off funding to what we do not approve of. Trump does not approve of the CDC or it's leadership. Since more people like the CDC and science and disapprove of trump. Vote him out and keep the CDC. Makes sense to more people.

OK, so then since Trump has a higher approval rating than Congress or the press, you want to cut off funding to them too, huh?
Not me. Are you responding to the correct post? If you are too dull to understand, cutting of funding to trump is just referring to voting Biden in and trump out in the November election. I could care less about whether you approve of the press or the CDC. They are necessary and one of them not even funded by the government. trump and is nebulous erratic leadership, if that is what you call it, is unnecessary and counter productive in the Covid pandemic environment. He's got to go.

You're spinning so much you're getting dizzy. You said to stop funding Trump because he's not popular. Well, the press and congress are even less popular. So according to you we should stop funding them too

I did not give them anything. After we get through this, I have no doubt changes will be made, but they are and should be the lead team on public health during the pandemic and I certainly do not favor changing the lead team in the middle of the stream. trump does not actually do anything productive to the effort of fighting the pandemic, as he only cares about himself and delusions of re-election. He can go at any time. I wish he would just quit in a sniveling, tweeting, snit and go build trump Moscow before he wastes the good will he has built up with Putin. Don't care what he would do, if he just did it somewhere else.

We are talking CDC and you focus on Trump. Things will not change with the CDC, it hasn't and whoever is elected will not mess with it, pandemic or not.

We are talking CDC and you focus on Trump. Things will not change with the CDC, it hasn't and whoever is elected will not mess with it, pandemic or not.

You tied the CDC to Trump's popularity, not me

Idiotic fucking response

You're spinning so much you're getting dizzy. You said to stop funding Trump because he's not popular. Well, the press and congress are even less popular. So according to you we should stop funding them too
OK, I'll play. Sell all your vast stock in FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and you newspaper holdings, today. That will show them what you think of them and they will surely come around and surrender to the anti-science/anti-public health morons by tomorrow night, I'm sure. Keep funding CDC and keeping them in the lead of the fight to survive the pandemic. There. Is that better? Whatever, just dump trump in November, unless you can convince him to quit, earlier.

The right doesn’t believe in science. What would you expect?

The left and right don't believe in science if it hurts your political beliefs. When does life begin? Science says at conception, the left is somewhere in the second or third semester. Left wing nuts believe animals are equal to humans in every aspect, the same with planets.

It has nothing to do with science, it is all politics.

I wasn't talking to you Kaz or are you White 6? :dunno:

The right doesn’t believe in science. What would you expect?

The left and right don't believe in science if it hurts your political beliefs. When does life begin? Science says at conception, the left is somewhere in the second or third semester. Left wing nuts believe animals are equal to humans in every aspect, the same with planets.

It has nothing to do with science, it is all politics.
Good points as usual!

The CDC is another government organization that has been compromised by the Left.

Of course it should be dismantled.

The head of the CDC was appointed by a GOP President and kept under another 5.... One of the GOP Presidents gave him the Medal of Freedom.

This is problem Trumpsters got, there guy is so bad that he turns off decent Americans.

GOP? So what?!

Fine, fine, but I predict that long after this president or the next president are gone there will be a CDC or a version of it, just as if we were a developed country. You have no better odds of getting rid of a national public health department of government than those defund idiot do of permanently getting rid of a police force. It is just more important to try to get rid of trump as soon as possible because he is bad for public policy in general and public health policy specifically, especially in view of his reaction to the pandemic.

Idiotic fucking response

OK, I'll play. Sell all your vast stock in FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and you newspaper holdings, today. That will show them what you think of them and they will surely come around and surrender to the anti-science/anti-public health morons by tomorrow night, I'm sure. Keep funding CDC and keeping them in the lead of the fight to survive the pandemic. There. Is that better? Whatever, just dump trump in November, unless you can convince him to quit, earlier.

Um ... it wasn't my standard ... it was yours ...

Try to keep up

I wasn't talking to you Kaz or are you White 6? :dunno:

You thought you were in a chat room? Seriously? Just FYI, this is a message board

Forum List

Back