Hiring Liberals Was Policy: CDC Employees Made Over 8,000 Political Contributions to PACs Since 2015 — Only 5 Were to Republican Causes

I wonder why so few conservative types applied to work at a science based agency tasked with helping people? The question answers itself.
What part of it's a politically driven organization did you miss?
I didn't miss it, but I did ignore it because the statement is politically motivated.

does that response make sense in your world?
Let's dismantle the Trump admin instead.
You mean let's do away with free elections in this Country.

You Leftist do not deserve to live in a free country.
You think you will live free with Trump in power? If you consider an autocracy as freedom.........

He is the absolute opposite of an autocrat
The educational system has utterly failed you.
Do you know what an autocrat is? Trump is the poster child.

I do, I think that you do not.
Describe using your own words how he is one.
Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"
Just watch him. He is always threatening and getting his friends released from jail, investigating his rivals, etc.
If he is re-elected he will act on these threats and his idea of "facts", and with no oversite, he will run rampant.

Which friends did he get released from jail?

I wonder why so few conservative types applied to work at a science based agency tasked with helping people? The question answers itself.
I didn't miss it, but I did ignore it because the statement is politically motivated.

You think you will live free with Trump in power? If you consider an autocracy as freedom.........

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"
Just watch him. He is always threatening and getting his friends released from jail, investigating his rivals, etc.
If he is re-elected he will act on these threats and his idea of "facts", and with no oversite, he will run rampant.

Stone and Flynn were on their way and Trump short stopped the process. Same idea.

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"
Who is he "threatening?" Every president has used the pardon power. HE's investigating a bunch of crooks who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. Keep in mind that Obama was investigating Trump before he was even elected. If you're so against investigating a president's rivals, then where to you get off defending the Mueller witch hunt?

According to you, Obama was an autocrat.

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"

Stone and Flynn were on their way and Trump short stopped the process. Same idea.

So no one.

It's difficult, if not impossible to hire conservatives at the CDC. The anti-education/anti-science right-wingers haven't the training or skills needed to qualify for any position higher than janitor.

This is the right-wingers' choice to remain uneducated, and not the fault of the CDC.

Pffft. Leftists don't even know which bathroom to use and think higher taxes will solve climate change.

If leftists could make rational arguments in support of their views, you wouldn't have to rely on hyper-emotional fear-mongering.

Tyrant, despot
How is Trump a "tyrant?"
oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

That's because educated folks tend to be liberal and the CDC doesn't hire many ditch diggers.

This is another reason why Trump should cut off funding to them. Everything that happened under Obama has turned to rot.

That's because educated folks tend to be liberal and the CDC doesn't hire many ditch diggers.
support working class.jpg

By "educated" you mean brainwashed.

View attachment 365456
Cartoons?

That all ya got?

Maybe you do, I don't.

Maybe you do, I don't.
That's because you have been "educated."

Maybe you do, I don't.

It is kind of the point that brainwashed people do not recognize that they are brainwashed.

Maybe you do, I don't.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

Maybe you do, I don't.

It is kind of the point that brainwashed people do not recognize that they are brainwashed.
That's why none of you tRumplings realize it.

Maybe you do, I don't.

No, we absolutely do realize that people like you are brainwashed.
Not only that but they have removed any ability for you to critically think,
Which would of course, undo some of the brainwashing.

Maybe you do, I don't.

No, we absolutely do realize that people like you are brainwashed.
Not only that but they have removed any ability for you to critically think,
Which would of course, undo some of the brainwashing.
Lol, GOP brainwashing techniques are highly effective.

Lets keep the CDC and cut off funding to trump after November.

Let's revamp the CDC and make it non-political and focus on it's primary work, keeping America safe from disease. You know what it was originally intended to do.

Lets keep the CDC and cut off funding to trump after November.

Idiotic fucking response
Not idiotic. More people approve of the CDC than approve of trump. We should do as you say about cutting off funding to what we do not approve of. Trump does not approve of the CDC or it's leadership. Since more people like the CDC and science and disapprove of trump. Vote him out and keep the CDC. Makes sense to more people.

OK, so then since Trump has a higher approval rating than Congress or the press, you want to cut off funding to them too, huh?

Forum List

Back