Hiroshima....

Everything is partisan to some, it's a disease.

It has nothing to do with partisan, it's an irrefutable historic fact. We'd killed all the Viet Cong at that point. We had to stop and wait for them to build a new army to kill Americans

"Another democRAT blah blah blah ...."

Yes hon, it does.

Your desire to rewrite history is dull

Bitching about a political party in america isn't history son.

I was talking about the Vietnam war, you keep bringing up party. I said both LBJ and Nixon fucked up. You're so obsessed with party you hear nothing else

You forgot about Kennedy.

Terrorism can work. It sure did there.
Lets forget the fathers of the A bomb were mostly Jewish Europeans fleeing genocide. Frightened that perhaps the Nazis would get a nuclear weapon FIRST. And that secondly, the fascist Japanese were researching race specific genetic weapons, by unit 741. Wow, put things in perspective here, people.

This is the moment the city was about to be torn apart by the first nuclear weapon ever used. Notice the people standing in the foreground unaware that they were about to be incinerated:
Photoshop picture and Photoshop logic. Nobody ever used a weapon like this before! The A- bomb was meant to be used on NAZI Germany and was developed by mostly European Jewish scientist. Odd thing, it took 2 nukes on Japan to get them to understand what their attack on Pearl Harbor meant.

Hiroshima_zps532z4r92.jpg

It has nothing to do with partisan, it's an irrefutable historic fact. We'd killed all the Viet Cong at that point. We had to stop and wait for them to build a new army to kill Americans

"Another democRAT blah blah blah ...."

Yes hon, it does.

Your desire to rewrite history is dull

Bitching about a political party in america isn't history son.

I was talking about the Vietnam war, you keep bringing up party. I said both LBJ and Nixon fucked up. You're so obsessed with party you hear nothing else

You forgot about Kennedy.

Kennedy sent advisers, not combat troops. What did I forget about him?

Lets forget the fathers of the A bomb were mostly Jewish Europeans fleeing genocide. Frightened that perhaps the Nazis would get a nuclear weapon FIRST. And that secondly, the fascist Japanese were researching race specific genetic weapons, by unit 741. Wow, put things in perspective here, people.
No. Terror is terror. Whatever ISIS is afraid of doesn't justify thier madness.

Not really....they didn't quit until we nuked Nagasaki and probably still wouldn't have quit if they'd known we only had two A-bombs.
Actually after the emperor decided to announce Japan's surrender after the Nagasaki bomb a group of military officers tried to overthrow him to prevent the surrender from being broadcast preferring to fight to the end rather than suffer in their mind the dishonor of surrender.
So, who was in charge them, he or they?

And they were soon to surrender anyway. We just wanted to show off our new toys and we couldn't drop them on Tokyo, we might have killed people who mattered, so when we went more off the grid.

look at it this way reprobate, if your daddy was killed in the invasion we're not stuck with your sorry ass here

Not really....they didn't quit until we nuked Nagasaki and probably still wouldn't have quit if they'd known we only had two A-bombs.
They were going to surrender even before we dropped the bombs, we were just showing off for the Russians. But these two acts of terrorism sealed the deal.

No, they weren't. Even after the second bomb was dropped the militarists launched a coup attempt to try and prevent the surrender. You have no clue what you're talking about. The military rulers wanted the Japanese to fight to the death. They even went so far as to mass produce pole bayonets (to be used to make spears) for the Japanese civilians to use on the beaches in a hope to get under our superior firepower.

Read some history.

okinawa-2014-navy-underground-recovered-wwii-artifacts-from-the-tunnels.jpg
okinawa-2014-navy-underground-improvised-bayonet-using-a-knife-and-wooded-pole.jpg

They were going to surrender even before we dropped the bombs, we were just showing off for the Russians. But these two acts of terrorism sealed the deal.

No, they weren't. Even after the second bomb was dropped the militarists launched a coup attempt to try and prevent the surrender. You have no clue what you're talking about. The military rulers wanted the Japanese to fight to the death. They even went so far as to mass produce pole bayonets (to be used to make spears) for the Japanese civilians to use on the beaches in a hope to get under our superior firepower.

Read some history.

okinawa-2014-navy-underground-improvised-bayonet-using-a-knife-and-wooded-pole.jpg
I've read the history which is why I said what I said.

Actually after the emperor decided to announce Japan's surrender after the Nagasaki bomb a group of military officers tried to overthrow him to prevent the surrender from being broadcast preferring to fight to the end rather than suffer in their mind the dishonor of surrender.

And they were soon to surrender anyway. We just wanted to show off our new toys and we couldn't drop them on Tokyo, we might have killed people who mattered, so when we went more off the grid.

look at it this way reprobate, if your daddy was killed in the invasion we're not stuck with your sorry ass here
If we had waited instead of showing off lots of Japanese kids would be walking the earth today.

I pity your ignorance...we hit Hiroshima because of the war materials factories there...and we firebombed Tokyo repeatedly...you're seriously misguided....you should sue every professor you ever had.
We did firebomb Tokyo and there was nothing in either place we used nukes that mattered. That's why we used the bombs there, not Tokyo.

wrong. those were prime untouched targets used for the test
That's a lie, they weren't going to surrender. What they proposed was that we just stop fighting. That would have left the militaristic government in place that started the war and would have been destined to do it again
Your spin doesn't play anywhere near as good as most here. A truce, call it what you like, was okay for Korea but we couldn't have done such a thing with Japan?

Only Japan didn't again because a military power and we are still here. North Korea might be nuts but the peace is still holding. Your spin for why we had to use weapons of terror on Japan doesn't hunt.

Um ... no ... Strawman. I said Korea was a bad idea, we didn't fight it to win it. We should have assured China we'd stop at the border and win the war when we controlled most of the country. Fighting China to a standoff was just a waste of lives. We need to either fight to win wars or stay out of them. Which is why I keep advocating staying out of them since we have no will to win them
You're going to have to make up your mind on why we had to take over Japan but we could make peace with North Korea? In your mind I guess Germany and Italy shouldn't be allowed to have pop-guns yet just like Japan?

I keep saying we should have won the war with North Korea and invaded them, you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you? Seriously?

I keep saying we should do one of two things:

1) Fight a war to win it: Including WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Grenada, Panama

2) Stay out: Gulf War I, Gulf War II, Haiti, Kosovo, Bosnia, ...

Afghanistan I think we should have destroyed the Taliban, but not invaded and tried to build a nation there. Stupid move

We had the Vietnam War won by the summer of '68...nothing between us and Hanoi up Highway 1...and Johnston lost his nerve. Another democRAT who should have been hanged on the South Lawn of the WH.

the Tet offensive. we beat em to pulp. I was over there when Johnson sent the bombing halt order.cause of pressure back here. they rearm resupply and hello Nam2

Read some history.

I have no idea what you have read, but whatever it was, it wasn't based on fact.

I pity your ignorance...we hit Hiroshima because of the war materials factories there...and we firebombed Tokyo repeatedly...you're seriously misguided....you should sue every professor you ever had.
We did firebomb Tokyo and there was nothing in either place we used nukes that mattered. That's why we used the bombs there, not Tokyo.

Your spin doesn't play anywhere near as good as most here. A truce, call it what you like, was okay for Korea but we couldn't have done such a thing with Japan?

Only Japan didn't again because a military power and we are still here. North Korea might be nuts but the peace is still holding. Your spin for why we had to use weapons of terror on Japan doesn't hunt.

Um ... no ... Strawman. I said Korea was a bad idea, we didn't fight it to win it. We should have assured China we'd stop at the border and win the war when we controlled most of the country. Fighting China to a standoff was just a waste of lives. We need to either fight to win wars or stay out of them. Which is why I keep advocating staying out of them since we have no will to win them
You're going to have to make up your mind on why we had to take over Japan but we could make peace with North Korea? In your mind I guess Germany and Italy shouldn't be allowed to have pop-guns yet just like Japan?

I keep saying we should have won the war with North Korea and invaded them, you stupid fuck. What is wrong with you? Seriously?

Afghanistan I think we should have destroyed the Taliban, but not invaded and tried to build a nation there. Stupid move

We had the Vietnam War won by the summer of '68...nothing between us and Hanoi up Highway 1...and Johnston lost his nerve. Another democRAT who should have been hanged on the South Lawn of the WH.

the Tet offensive. we beat em to pulp. I was over there when Johnson sent the bombing halt order.cause of pressure back here. they rearm resupply and hello Nam2
The targets were so important that one wasn't used because the Sec. Of War had his honeymoon there. Grow up, people.

Read some history.

I have no idea what you have read, but whatever it was, it wasn't based on fact.
The facts aren't American spin on why we had to use weapons of terror.

The targets were so important that one wasn't used because the Sec. Of War had his honeymoon there. Grow up, people.

would you have a honeymoon in a war zone?? i really believe you would if you can find A woman

If we had waited instead of showing off lots of Japanese kids would be walking the earth today.
Look retard the Japanese NEVER offered to surrender. They offered a ceasefire and return to the start lines except in China. The Japanese Government was prepared to allow their people to starve to death to save face.

would you have a honeymoon in a war zone?? i really believe you would if you can find A woman
His personal feelings are why it wasn't nuked. Want to tell me again how we had to drop the nukes where we did?

Look retard the Japanese NEVER offered to surrender. They offered a ceasefire and return to the start lines except in China. The Japanese Government was prepared to allow their people to starve to death to save face.
The Japanese not being pussies is why we had to become terrorists?

His personal feelings are why it wasn't nuked. Want to tell me again how we had to drop the nukes where we did?

we told you. take off the colored glass's and read

Forum List

Back