“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

All these Trumpsters think they're doctors who can diagnose dementia from afar. 'cuz MAGA media tells 'em so.

Biden is an old and fading man.

No, in a normal time he should not be President. And still, he was the better and safer and more stable choice.
He wasn't a choice the American people made. He was installed like a faulty microwave.

You’re not a patriot. You’re a political hack who only cares about winning. Patriots respect the electoral system.
You are nothing but Commie coward who is hell bent on the destruction of this great country when we stop this you will be one of the first to go. I care about election integrity, I understand the word integrity is lost on you. Election integrity is a thing of the past now that you have rigged the system.

You are nothing but Commie coward who is hell bent on the destruction of this great country when we stop this you will be one of the first to go. I care about election integrity, I understand the word integrity is lost on you. Election integrity is a thing of the past now that you have rigged the system.

Yep
We simply have to eliminate these commies from our society.

All these Trumpsters think they're doctors who can diagnose dementia from afar. 'cuz MAGA media tells 'em so.

Biden is an old and fading man.

No, in a normal time he should not be President. And still, he was the better and safer and more stable choice.
oh my goodness... the irony meter is going berserk

Forum List

Back