“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

Biden’s doctors say he’s not mentally deficient.
Oh I am sure they do, and they are paid well to say so. I don't like to say these things, but his brain is very diseased with dementia. Whatever drugs they use to get him to be able to be coherent for a time, are starting to not last as long

Ronny should talk. He’s a terrible alcoholic.
...and Potatohead stole an election and sold out his country to the Chinese to make his family rich.

Potatohead is good at corruption but we all know he is the worst President this country ever had. His dementia is very dangerous. He should not be making any decisions.

7c9rva.jpg

Oh I am sure they do, and they are paid well to say so. I don't like to say these things, but his brain is very diseased with dementia. Whatever drugs they use to get him to be able to be coherent for a time, are starting to not last as long
His doctors work for the people of the United States, not for Biden.

You and Ronny are biased against Dems so you’ll say anything to harm them.

His doctors work for the people of the United States, not for Biden.

You and Ronny are biased against Dems so you’ll say anything to harm them.
B.S, i can see, and I see a man completely compromised. You are power hungry, and would hate to see the Basement president leave, as would I because that would give rise to the cackling ho

B.S, i can see, and I see a man completely compromised. You are power hungry, and would hate to see the Basement president leave, as would I because that would give rise to the cackling ho
You’re power hungry and would say whatever it takes to defeat Biden.

You’re highly biased and not objective.

You’re power hungry and would say whatever it takes to defeat Biden.

You’re highly biased and not objective.
I am a Patriot and can see what his lack of cognitive ability is allowing him to do, well Obama to do since he is puling the strings anyway.

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

I happened to see a short clip from cnn .. an interview with Dementia's wife who said she is behind him running again.

She is crazier than he is. . and not a loving wife.

A physician should know better than to diagnose someone they've never personally examined.
"A physician" is singular

"they" is plural.

So we have a grammatically incorrect sentence here (which totally figures... it's written by a dim)

I hope somebody stops him, him and all his circle of criminal demoncrats thugs, from starting a World War!

Hope it's not too late...hope the demoRats advising him .... have a grey cell left inside their brains.... and tell this poor man to stop this war!
I tend to think the whole damn country has gone mad... Otherwise what u say here would have happened already

Former White House physician Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-TX) warned this weekend that Joe Biden’s dementia is going to get people killed and will lead America to war.

Earlier this month Dr. Jackson called on the White House to come clean on Biden’s obvious dementia and end their cover-up on Biden’s failing health.

The mainstream media continues to ignore the obvious mental decline of this corrupt president

This is going from bad to worse!

Ronny Jackson is one of the biggest piles of shit serving in the HOR. Nobody gives a shit what that braindead retard thinks.

Forum List

Back