His Finest Hour?

Their cheeks still flushed from Ebolysteria sickness, the rubes lined up for their weekly goblets of piss, and were grubered into believing amnesty was going to be in that thar EO. The starter of this topic was among them.

Stupid voters. Why haven't they figured out yet that mug of piss is laced with what's making them ill?

Will being lied to over and over and over and over again ever cause the rubes to stop buying into the propaganda and unclog their logic filters?

I am not optimistic. In a week or two, they will grab onto another piss vessel over some other manufactured crisis.

Just like they have been for six years going now.
Most excellent post,,,Dude............

At a single stroke the President has taken the political momentum away from the Republicans, thrown them off balance and into even deeper confusion. They have no idea what to do now.
The GOP propaganda show they put on I believe, has given them egg on their faces..

Mmmmm yummy......egg on their faces must taste good. All the GOP hypocrites can respond with now are phony lawsuits, sham hearings, and nonsense legislation that has no chance of getting the President's signature.

About the OP,,,,,,,,,,,
I'm going to join a club, just so I can beat them over the head with it..Grouch(which movie)

At a single stroke the President has taken the political momentum away from the Republicans, thrown them off balance and into even deeper confusion. They have no idea what to do now.

Thanks for admitting Obama lied when he said he was looking forward to working with congress. Out the gate he continues to divide the country more.
Get Congress to work and stop the way Oblama has to act........

"...has to act...."??????

You moron.

Thanks for admitting Obama lied when he said he was looking forward to working with congress. Out the gate he continues to divide the country more.

You moron.
Thank you , moroness.........What are you doing out of your cage posting here?

You moron.

Let's explore what defines you as a moron: you claimed that the President of the United States, who raised his right hand and said...

" “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

...had no choice but to break that oath.

I'll be more respectful and address you as 'Mr.Moron.'

Their cheeks still flushed from Ebolysteria sickness, the rubes lined up for their weekly goblets of piss, and were grubered into believing amnesty was going to be in that thar EO. The starter of this topic was among them.

Stupid voters. Why haven't they figured out yet that mug of piss is laced with what's making them ill?

Will being lied to over and over and over and over again ever cause the rubes to stop buying into the propaganda and unclog their logic filters?

I am not optimistic. In a week or two, they will grab onto another piss vessel over some other manufactured crisis.

Just like they have been for six years going now.

Oh my the irony impaired far left is at it again..

Obama 8217 s Immigration Amnesia

I'm not sure how admitting you lied works where you come from...but usually the person who does the lying, is the person who can admit it.

It's amusing how righties accuse Obama of lying, like no other politician has done it before.

Obama lies like no other politcian before him.....

You moron.

Let's explore what defines you as a moron: you claimed that the President of the United States, who raised his right hand and said...

" “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

...had no choice but to break that oath.

I'll be more respectful and address you as 'Mr.Moron.'

Obviously he doesn't have any ability nor the will to obey or enforce our laws...

Obama granted a stay of execution, not a pardon. He is not violating the Constitution. He is not bypassing Congress. He is just pissing off Republican obstructionists who have allowed themselves to be held hostage by a bigoted minority.

I'm not sure how admitting you lied works where you come from...but usually the person who does the lying, is the person who can admit it.

It's amusing how righties accuse Obama of lying, like no other politician has done it before.

Really? Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?

Really? Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?

"Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'"
Lie of the Year If you like your health care plan you can keep it PolitiFact

One and counting. Shall I start a list of lies from the previous administration for comparison?

There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

One and counting. Shall I start a list of lies from the previous administration for comparison?

You queried: "Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?"

The PolitiFact headline smashed that pie in your kisser.

You queried: "Did you measure that according to your own completely unbiased and even handed methods of gathering statistics?"

One and counting.

There have been many politicans, that lied, in all the years of this country's 200+ years besides that one.

If you'd make a compelling case that what you think is a lie...is the biggest one of all time, or even in the top 10 of all time...that might be something

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

One and counting.

Well, at least you've dispelled the doubts that many had that you could count that high.

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”
Of course Republicans are convinced what Obama did last night offends the constitution, but the SCOTUS is the judge on that, and they haven't spoken yet.

If they do, and decide what he did was an overreach, I'll agree that it's an overreach...but if you think that will sway swing voters and lefties into the GOP camp, you'll be dissapointed.

It's not as big a deal as the GOP is trying to make it.

Forum List

Back