His Lies are Gonna Cost Him

I'll never be able to sleep on anything else.

And his towels are huge and soft and very absorbent. Only negative -- I wish there were more colors.

His thick mattress topper made my really uncomfortable mattress perfect, until I can get around to buying a new mattress.

That bathrobe is so warm and cozy in winter!

He should have stuck with what he knows.

We're not talking about opinions. Lindell made a legally-binding pledge to pay for anyone who took him up on his challenge.

The above reads like a mindless drug-induced rant. Has nothing to do with the case at hand.
Near the whole nation is controlled by the Prog leaning corporate interests. Turning on the TV every day is like a propaganda wonderland. This is the response and there is a relationship to the case at hand due to it.

Near the whole nation is controlled by the Prog leaning corporate interests. Turning on the TV every day is like a propaganda wonderland. This is the response and there is a relationship to the case at hand due to it.

:rolleyes:

One day the truth about the stolen election will come out.

And this, right here, is why you can't have a rational conversation with a conservative.

You can show them facts, settlements, rulings, evidence, arbitration and court findings.

And they'll ignore it all.....and IMAGINE a fantasy world in which they are right, 'one day'.

"His lies are going to cost him"? Lindell is a civilian and as far as I know the 1st Amendment is still in effect. Why would you fine a civilian 5 million dollars even if he did lie? Does that apply to every other American?

"His lies are going to cost him"? Lindell is a civilian and as far as I know the 1st Amendment is still in effect. Why would you fine a civilian 5 million dollars even if he did lie? Does that apply to every other American?

He made a verbal contract with those attending his symposium. Someone accepted. Lindell was obligated to honor his end of the deal.

He made a verbal contract with those attending his symposium. Someone accepted. Lindell was obligated to honor his end of the deal.

It wasn't verbal. They signed an agreement, where Lindell required arbitration if the results were contested and limited court appeals.

Oops.

Who is 'fining' a civilian?

I don't think you know what's going on. You may want to look into this a bit more.

It wasn't verbal. They signed an agreement, where Lindell required arbitration if the results were contested and limited court appeals.

Oops.

Sorry, wasn't aware of that. That's even worse for him.

Forum List

Back