🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic Censure Moves Forward

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Well I certainly hope they do because the asshole truly deserves and has earned it. It's long past time to reign in congressional irresponsibility and behaviour, especially when out in public. It has gotten totally out of hand.
He Deserves more than Censure

Well I certainly hope they do because the asshole truly deserves and has earned it. It's long past time to reign in congressional irresponsibility and behaviour, especially when out in public. It has gotten totally out of hand.
He Deserves more than Censure
Well I'm just hoping for what can realistically be accomplished. As censure requires only a simple majority vote to achieve, it's readily attainable. Plus it would at least bring RINOs into sharper focus and mark them for elimination.

SHAME ON SCHUMER
GOP pushes ahead with historic censure over SCOTUS threat

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

View attachment 311322

"What the hell was I thinking?"

Schumer’s Supreme Court saga not over, as GOP presses forward on historic censure
So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing? And the downward spiral continues...

SHAME ON SCHUMER

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price! You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

View attachment 311322

Schumer’s Supreme Court saga not over, as GOP presses forward on historic censure
So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing? And the downward spiral continues...

Hey, wanna play by Marcus of Queensbury rules, then fine. But your side doesn't! We owe you 3 years worth, and we are just starting the repayment plan-)

SHAME ON SCHUMER

View attachment 311322

Hey, wanna play by Marcus of Queensbury rules, then fine. But your side doesn't! We owe you 3 years worth, and we are just starting the repayment plan-)

I hope so; it's about time!!!

Greg

SHAME ON SCHUMER

View attachment 311322

I must have missed the threatening part.....
Ya got a link? Sounds like it would be entertaining.

So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing?
How do you figure, snowflake?

After 4 years the Democrats Impeached without a crime, without any evidence, and without any witnesses.

Schumer - on tv in front of the world - pointed to the USSC Building, called out the Justices by name - 'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh' - ad told them they would 'pay a price' and 'would never know what HIT them'.

You sound as stupid as Schumer who tried to claim when the backlash hit that he was NOT talking to the USSC Justices.....

REALLY?!

'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh'

REALLY?!

Bwuhahahahahaha!

If censured, Schumer would be just the ninth senator in U.S. history to face such discipline.

SHAME ON SCHUMER

View attachment 311322

Let's not forget the 11 Benghazi Congressional hearings, Whitewater, and the numerous investigations in between. Let's not forget McConnell refusing to hold SCOTUS hearings to deny Obama the seat. No, there are no innocents in Washington. Obviously no adults there either.

So after complaining about the partisan impeachment, the GOP is going to do exactly the same thing?
How do you figure, snowflake?

After 4 years the Democrats Impeached without a crime, without any evidence, and without any witnesses.

Schumer - on tv in front of the world - pointed to the USSC Building, called out the Justices by name - 'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh' - ad told them they would 'pay a price' and 'would never know what HIT them'.

You sound as stupid as Schumer who tried to claim when the backlash hit that he was NOT talking to the USSC Justices.....

REALLY?!

'I am telling YOU, Gorsuch, I am telling YOU, Kavanaugh'

REALLY?!

Bwuhahahahahaha!
Do you really believe Schumer was threatening them with physical harm rather than political retaliation?

SHAME ON SCHUMER

View attachment 311322

Let's not forget the 11 Benghazi Congressional hearings, Whitewater, and the numerous investigations in between. Let's not forget McConnell refusing to hold SCOTUS hearings to deny Obama the seat. No, there are no innocents in Washington. Obviously no adults there either.

There will be 12 Benghazi hearings, the 11 that happened, and the 1 yet to happen. Doubt me? Watch! And that one will come out much different than the 1st eleven-)

As far as the Supreme Court, that is on Harry Reid, your own guy, not us. You people thought you were slick, then it backfired, and now your bitching. He made the rule, not us! Look back before you argue.

You know, you may be correct in hating Trump with a passion, because I have little doubt that if he gets re-elected and carries the House and Senate on his coat tails, you people are done for at least 10 years!

And when he doesn't have to worry about re-election, I can only imagine the "can of whoop a**" he opens on you people for fooling around through his 1st term. I almost pity you, but not quite-)

Do you really believe Schumer was threatening them with physical harm rather than political retaliation?

Who knows? We already know he is capable of holding the country hostage for 4 years investigating fake charges against Trump. Then we had Burisma-gate.....where Trump said something on a phone call and was impeached for it. Apparently now, all one needs is 'belief' to bring charges. Why should Schumer be treated any differently for a bald faced threat against SCOTUS?

Benghazi:
Hillary and the State Department hired a security firm that had never provided protection in a combat zone and had never carried weapons before to protect Americans surrounded by Al Qaeda. When every other nation pulled their people out Hilary and the State Department left the Americans there. It was Gadaffi's ex-military who served in the military Obama used US military to help Al Qaeda defeat and give Al Qaeda its own country. During the attack the Obama administration refused to allow a Quick Response Force (QRF) Team go in (I and several others have direct knowledge) and secure the Embassy, declaring the situation was changing and the team had no clue what they were heading into
-- Here's a clue for people too stupid to know this: WE DON'T GIVE A F* WHATWE ARE GOING INTO. WE GET BRIEFED ENROUTE, & OUR JOB IS TO KILL ANY 'BAD GUYS' ON US TERRITORY (THE US EMBASSY / OUTPOST), SECURE THE SITE, AND RESCUE AMERICANS - THAT MEANS SECURING THE DEAD BODIES. No one ws allowed in until DAYS / a Week or more later....That's BULLSHIT!

Hillary F*ING LAUGHED about the more than 50 times the State Department was asked for help -she actually said she thought the request was part of the Ambassador's SENSE OF HUMOR'...and then stated the infamous line, 'AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE'?!

The horrific lessons learned, the fact that these Americans could have been saved -this is what snowflakes continue to claim is part of the NOTHING that came out of the hearings.

Whitewater:
ALL of the Clinton cohorts were found guilty and sent to jail....except them.....

'Nothing to see here'....

Snowflakes even believe that attempting to destroy thousands of subpoenaed classified official govt documents that consisted of thousands of counts of violations of the FOIA and FRA was 'perfectly legal' ... FOR HILLARY....and that 'being ignorant of the law' - or in Hillary's case being too stupid to know she was breaking laws' is an actual valid legal defense....FOR HILLARY.

They believe what they are told and they spread the lies / propaganda because their Masters tell them to.....

upload_2020-3-9_15-7-12.jpeg
Hillary has never committed a crime...Trump - he
is Impeached FORVEVER....who needs a crime,
evidence, or a witness......Bwuhahahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back