Historic Damascus synagogue destroyed

BIBLE Prophcey===This is God’s message to Damascus, capital of Syria:
Look, Damascus is gone! It is no longer a city—it has become a heap of ruins!
ISAIAH 17:1 AND SO IT WILL BE VERY SOON!!

Maybe he cheered when those very old Buddhist statues were had at by his brethren. Seriously, has anyone seen Freddie lament about the Syrian people, both Christians and Muslims, losing their homes in this civil war? What a hypocrite he is!!!

I think you'll have to link to something that proves I was happy, even slightly, when the idiot, American sponsored Taliban destroyed those statues.
Yes, American sponsored, they destroyed the statues in 2001; America paid them $42 million that year.

Now to the rest of your bullshit - I have posted my anti war stance, including a well stated position that all external payment/arms supplies should stop. for a long while.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8436771-post30.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/middl...led-in-civil-war-report-says.html#post8367730

I see it this way, stupid sally has to lie to make her point so, now I've provided links that prove she's a liar, will she totally ignore it, hoping no one will see what a daft cow she is?
Silly cow - if you have to lie to make your point, you must be talking bullshit.

It's pathetic how both sides can't seem to leave old historic buildings alone.

May 27, 2014 3:57pm
(JTA) — A historic synagogue on the outskirts of Damascus was destroyed amid fighting in Syria’s civil war.

Opposition leaders said Syrian army forces flattened the more than 400-year-old Eliyahu Hanabi Synagogue in an attack over the weekend — part of a months-long bombardment of the suburb of Jobar — and also may have destroyed thousands of Jewish artifacts, The Daily Beast reported.

The synagogue had been damaged by a mortar shell in 2013. It stopped functioning as a Jewish house of worship more than a century ago.

Before Syria’s civil war, the synagogue reportedly housed thousands of religious and cultural treasures, including century-old Torah scrolls, historical texts, dishes and ancient Judaica. It was not clear how many of those were in the building when it was destroyed.

According to the Daily Beast, the synagogue was a destination for Jewish pilgrims and was said to have been built atop the cave where the Prophet Elijah hid from his persecutors. Local Arab leaders took over the synagogue building in the 19th century.

Read more:

Historic Damascus synagogue destroyed | Jewish Telegraphic Agency
"According to the Daily Beast, the synagogue was a destination for Jewish pilgrims and was said to have been built atop the cave where the Prophet Elijah hid from his persecutors. Local Arab leaders took over the synagogue building in the 19th century.

"After Israel was established, the building was used as a school for Palestinian refugees.

Yet another sad consequence of allowing 650,000 Jews to inflict their nation upon 1.3 million non-Jews, right?:eusa_clap:

(JTA) — A historic synagogue on the outskirts of Damascus was destroyed amid fighting in Syria’s civil war.

Opposition leaders said Syrian army forces flattened the more than 400-year-old Eliyahu Hanabi Synagogue in an attack over the weekend — part of a months-long bombardment of the suburb of Jobar — and also may have destroyed thousands of Jewish artifacts, The Daily Beast reported.

The synagogue had been damaged by a mortar shell in 2013. It stopped functioning as a Jewish house of worship more than a century ago.

Before Syria’s civil war, the synagogue reportedly housed thousands of religious and cultural treasures, including century-old Torah scrolls, historical texts, dishes and ancient Judaica. It was not clear how many of those were in the building when it was destroyed.

According to the Daily Beast, the synagogue was a destination for Jewish pilgrims and was said to have been built atop the cave where the Prophet Elijah hid from his persecutors. Local Arab leaders took over the synagogue building in the 19th century.

Read more:

"According to the Daily Beast, the synagogue was a destination for Jewish pilgrims and was said to have been built atop the cave where the Prophet Elijah hid from his persecutors. Local Arab leaders took over the synagogue building in the 19th century.

"After Israel was established, the building was used as a school for Palestinian refugees.

Yet another sad consequence of allowing 650,000 Jews to inflict their nation upon 1.3 million non-Jews, right?:eusa_clap:

Poor Geroge, as if any intelligent person believes that he cares about the Palestinians or any Arabs. Has anyone seen him making any remarks regarding the Palestinians who were being starved out in Syria? Has anyone ever seen him making any remarks on any forum about the innocent people, be they Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects, being killed by radical Muslims anywhere in the Muslim world. Of course, we haven't because he only wants to drag in his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, every chance he gets.

Destruction of Damascus is more proof of the TRUTH of BIBLE Prophcey===This is God’s message to Damascus, capital of Syria:

Read more:

Poor Geroge, as if any intelligent person believes that he cares about the Palestinians or any Arabs. Has anyone seen him making any remarks regarding the Palestinians who were being starved out in Syria? Has anyone ever seen him making any remarks on any forum about the innocent people, be they Christians, Hindus, Buddhists and Muslims of different sects, being killed by radical Muslims anywhere in the Muslim world. Of course, we haven't because he only wants to drag in his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, every chance he gets.
You're not too good at recognizing the root of Palestinian suffering, are you?
When your people inflicted a Jewish state upon twice as many non-Jews in 1948, 700,000 indigenous Palestinians were evicted into Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria.
That is your "original sin" and it's Palestinians who are paying that debt.

When your people inflicted a Jewish state upon twice as many non-Jews in 1948, 700,000 indigenous Palestinians were evicted into Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria.

I still say "Poor George." He can't restrain himself from trying to drag in the Jews, his scapegoats. The people in many of the Muslim countries are suffering much worse than the Palestinian people which actually are not suffering that much. If there was a way to show the Palestinian people how people are suffering in the Muslim countries in the Middle East, they would admit that they don't have it so bad. I think since Herr George is so worried about the poor Palestinians, he should beg some money for an airplane ticket and fly over there to set up a protest movement against those new buildings going up in the West Bank which will house the Palestinian leaders and the other rich Palestinians. Meanwhile, while Herr George has to hitchhike or take the bus around L.A., many of these "poor" Palestinians are driving Mercedes Benz and BMWs. The closest Herr George will ever get close to one of these is if he gets a job in a car wash.

By the way, Herr George, I don't think anyone has ever seen you make any remarks to any religious buildings or artifacts being destroyed in the Muslim world of any group. Are you afraid that your new masters wouldn't think of you as being such a good Dhimmi if you did so?

One of many religious and historical sites that are now gone.

1401213256205.cached.jpg

Exclusive Pictures: Syria?s Oldest Synagogue, Destroyed by Assad - The Daily Beast

Eliyahu Hanabi Synagogue, built to honor the prophet Elijah, had existed at least since medieval times. The site has been a destination for Jewish pilgrimage for centuries. It was said to have been built atop the cave where Elijah hid from his persecutors. The Prophet Elisha, who allegedly built the synagogue, was said to have anointed King Hazael on its steps, now gone.

The Umm al-Zinar Church [a house of worship in Homs that locals say dates back to the first centuries of Christianity], the [1,400 year-old] Khalid Ibn Walid Mosque, and countless other irreplaceable cultural sites are now lost to history due to a dictator’s manic desire to keep power at all costs

at least 33 churches and hundreds of mosques have been destroyed by the Assad regime since the start of the Syrian civil war. Six UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Syria have been destroyed in Syria since the fighting began.

I still say "Poor George." He can't restrain himself from trying to drag in the Jews, his scapegoats. The people in many of the Muslim countries are suffering much worse than the Palestinian people which actually are not suffering that much. If there was a way to show the Palestinian people how people are suffering in the Muslim countries in the Middle East, they would admit that they don't have it so bad. I think since Herr George is so worried about the poor Palestinians, he should beg some money for an airplane ticket and fly over there to set up a protest movement against those new buildings going up in the West Bank which will house the Palestinian leaders and the other rich Palestinians. Meanwhile, while Herr George has to hitchhike or take the bus around L.A., many of these "poor" Palestinians are driving Mercedes Benz and BMWs. The closest Herr George will ever get close to one of these is if he gets a job in a car wash.

By the way, Herr George, I don't think anyone has ever seen you make any remarks to any religious buildings or artifacts being destroyed in the Muslim world of any group. Are you afraid that your new masters wouldn't think of you as being such a good Dhimmi if you did so?
What percentage of Israel's fresh water comes from the Golan Heights?

I really wouldn't know, Herr George, but I do know that Israel put in the infrastructure for these Arabs when they started administering the disputed territories. Perhaps you would like them to go back to the time when Jordan and Egypt administered these territories. Meanwhile, since the thread is about an historic building being destroyed, perhaps you (being such a "brilliant" man) can tell us what other historic buildings and shrines have been destroyed in the Muslim world.

I really wouldn't know, Herr George, but I do know that Israel put in the infrastructure for these Arabs when they started administering the disputed territories. Perhaps you would like them to go back to the time when Jordan and Egypt administered these territories. Meanwhile, since the thread is about an historic building being destroyed, perhaps you (being such a "brilliant" man) can tell us what other historic buildings and shrines have been destroyed in the Muslim world.
40%.
Guess it's a good thing your people stole that land in '67?

"JERUSALEM, Dec. 14 -- The contested Golan Heights formally became part of Israel today as Prime Minister Menachem Begin pushed a measure through Parliament to annex the strategic zone along the Syrian border.

"Officials said the new measure provided that ''the law, jurisdiction and administration of the state shall apply to the Golan Heights.''

"The area had been held under military occupation since Israel captured it from Syria in the 1967 war.

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ANNEXED BY ISRAEL IN AN ABRUPT MOVE

40%.
Guess it's a good thing your people stole that land in '67?

"JERUSALEM, Dec. 14 -- The contested Golan Heights formally became part of Israel today as Prime Minister Menachem Begin pushed a measure through Parliament to annex the strategic zone along the Syrian border.

"Officials said the new measure provided that ''the law, jurisdiction and administration of the state shall apply to the Golan Heights.''

"The area had been held under military occupation since Israel captured it from Syria in the 1967 war.

THE GOLAN HEIGHTS ANNEXED BY ISRAEL IN AN ABRUPT MOVE

Since Herr George, the Dhimmi, has nothing to say about any religious buildings, shrines or artifacts destroyed by his new Masters, I wonder if he can tell us why the "Palestinians" didn't call for a state when the Egyptians and Jordanians were administering the areas. No doubt, Herr George, in his hatred of his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, could care less that when Israel started administering the areas, they built schools, hospitals and clinics for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them innoculations against infectious diseases, increased their life expectancy, etc., etc. Can you get the New York Times, Herr George, to write a piece about all the Israelis have done for the Arabs? It appears that the New York Times, just like you, has no problem being derogatory to Israel.

Does anyone with even two brain cells believe that Herr George actually cares about any Arabs at all except to use them as pawns in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. Other than his obsession with Israel and the Jews, has anyone actually seen Herr George bemoaning the fate of the Arabs in the other Middle East countries whose friends and relatives have been blown to pieces by other Arabs?

Since Herr George, the Dhimmi, has nothing to say about any religious buildings, shrines or artifacts destroyed by his new Masters, I wonder if he can tell us why the "Palestinians" didn't call for a state when the Egyptians and Jordanians were administering the areas. No doubt, Herr George, in his hatred of his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, could care less that when Israel started administering the areas, they built schools, hospitals and clinics for these Arabs, put in infrastructure, gave them innoculations against infectious diseases, increased their life expectancy, etc., etc. Can you get the New York Times, Herr George, to write a piece about all the Israelis have done for the Arabs? It appears that the New York Times, just like you, has no problem being derogatory to Israel.

Does anyone with even two brain cells believe that Herr George actually cares about any Arabs at all except to use them as pawns in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews. Other than his obsession with Israel and the Jews, has anyone actually seen Herr George bemoaning the fate of the Arabs in the other Middle East countries whose friends and relatives have been blown to pieces by other Arabs?
..............^^ Silly-Sally .. blah, blah, blah, blah.......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

George of course is ignoring the fact that the Syrian attempts to dam the Litani constituted a causus belli ........but then he's like that.

Perhaps you're right.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/nationa...lem-mosque-destroyed-in-1967.premium-1.436593

Rare photograph reveals ancient Jerusalem mosque destroyed in 1967
A few days after the Six-Day War, Israel destroyed the Mughrabi quarter to build the Western Wall Plaza, including one of few remaining mosques from the time of Saladin.

That was there from 1187 until the Jews knocked it down.
I wonder why Stupid sally is moaning when her lot do worse.

Damascus will most likely be nuked!!! IMHO. BIBLE Prophcey===This is God’s message to Damascus, capital of Syria:

Perhaps you're right.

Rare photograph reveals ancient Jerusalem mosque destroyed in 1967 Israel News | Haaretz

Rare photograph reveals ancient Jerusalem mosque destroyed in 1967
A few days after the Six-Day War, Israel destroyed the Mughrabi quarter to build the Western Wall Plaza, including one of few remaining mosques from the time of Saladin.

That was there from 1187 until the Jews knocked it down.
I wonder why Stupid sally is moaning when her lot do worse.

Now the one here who is really stupid is Freddie because he closes his eyes to what his Muslim brethren are doing in Indonesia. So tell us, Freddie, what's the latest on what your brethren are doing to the Shia, Ahmadiyya and Christians in Indonesia while the police just look on. Oh, by the way, there is a site on the Internet, Freddie, where a Hindu has compiled a list of Hindu temples which were destroyed by Muslims and mosques built on top of the sites. Being a Muslim, you probably are all for that. In fact, I have never seen you comment when your brethren attack and kill Hindus on a piligrimage or when their shrines are destroyed. However, you are very quick to join in when you can blame the Jews for something. Typical of Muslims even when they are converts.

Moan moan moan - but not a word about her Jewish pals who do the same thing

Israel admits destruction of mosques within the 1948 borders - Islam web - English

I condemn destruction of history; stupid sally only does so when there's an anti Muslim agenda to be pushed.

This is dedicated to Stupid Freddie who thinks he is pulling the wool over the readers' eyes. Meanwhile, if Israel ever tried to catch up with the destruction of the houses of worship that the Muslims have destroyed all over the Muslim world, it no doubt would take Israel hundreds and hundreds of years to catch up. Hmm, since Indonesia is in Southeast Asia, I would think the religion of those who were there before the Muslims would have been Buddhist or some other Asian religion. What happened to all the temples that undoubtedly were in Indonesia at one time, Freddie? Did they magically disappear? By the way, since Stupid Freddie evidently didn't like mention of an historic synagogue, where was he when historic Christian Churches and Monesteries were desecrated and/or destroyed? Very quiet then, wasn't he?

From Brunei to Boko Haram: Merely Deflection
by Raheel Raza
May 29, 2014 at 5:00 am
From Brunei to Boko Haram: Merely Deflection

Forum List

Back