🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic Notre-Dame cathedral on fire

From what I saw in videos, that was hours later.
I don't know that, just from what I have seen.

That's true. The fire fighters with proper equipment showed up 2 hours after the fire started - but which time it was too late.
Why would the fire department in a huge city like Paris show up 2 hours after their most famous cathedral caught fire? I don't believe this. Why? Give me a link to your source, please.
It's one of the lies being spread by CRCs.

Who are you going to believe? French bureaucrats covering their asses or your own lying eyes?

I know what I saw, and it doesn't speak well for massive government bureaucracies.
I'm watching what's going on there.....are you? But please DO keep digging....:dig:
You just ate up three years of lies, careful what you wish for.

THere are....if you watch the reporting, they are very clear to see....pumping away.

That's true. The fire fighters with proper equipment showed up 2 hours after the fire started - but which time it was too late.
Why would the fire department in a huge city like Paris show up 2 hours after their most famous cathedral caught fire? I don't believe this. Why? Give me a link to your source, please.
There French firefighters. They may have been on strike today.

More likely bureaucratic incompetence. The fire started a bit before 6pm. The approved unionized government bureaucrat who could put the emergency response plan into action had already left the office.
Maybe if Trump was their fire chief they could have saved the cathedral

Trump knows more than the fire chief

Fire breaks out at historic Notre-Dame cathedral in Paris | Daily Mail Online

What a beautiful old building!

12307278-6925015-Enormous_plumes_of_smoke_were_seen_rising_from_the_Cathedral_as_-m-11_1555348390235.jpg

D4NeCrmWsAAePPI.jpg

I was about to post a thread I did not know if you in America and Canada were getting this news.

DEPRESSING X 1000 news from this Continent tonight the MAJESTIC Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning to the ground they do not know if they can save it. The French are literally ON THEIR KNEES outside it PRAYING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW. This is SO TERRIBLE I am going to cry, Notre Dame means SO MUCH to SO MANY, this is as if a family member is dying, it has been there for 850 YEARS through and SURVIVED WARS and now this::

Notre Dame fire: horrific damage but main structure saved – live news

I cannot believe this is even HAPPENING:

Firefighters battle to save Notre-Dame
Horrendous. Such a beautiful symbol of France and the Christian faith.

I cannot explain how SHOCKING and DISTRESSING this is to peoples like me and my ENTIRE family on this Continent, this is the most SHOCKING and DISTRESSING thing that has happened in my short life on this earth, I can only explain how to Americans as if you think how YOU ALL feel when September 11th happened it is THAT SHOCKING and DISTRESSING to us. I am VERY angry now at GOD HIMSELF, WHY did he allow this to occur, why if he can work miracles did he not STOP the Satanic force that cause this inferno. God understands that we do get angry with him sometimes and this IS one of those times.

Mr. Lucy called our Priest and he agree and so we are now going to get into the auto to go and COLLECTIVELY ask for a miracle in a Mini Mass.

More likely bureaucratic incompetence. The fire started a bit before 6pm. The approved unionized government bureaucrat who could put the emergency response plan into action had already left the office.

Trump has nothing to do with this. And what is he doing different than half the internet? You run your mouth all day.

Who are you going to believe? French bureaucrats covering their asses or your own lying eyes?

I know what I saw, and it doesn't speak well for massive government bureaucracies.
I'm watching what's going on there.....are you? But please DO keep digging....:dig:

You sad hag. I watched it live. The building was allowed to burn for two hours before equipment arrived that enabled applying water. If you think that's efficient, you must go to the DMV for entertainment.

It's so sad that you think this passes for wit.

They're just letting it burn. They haven't even tried to save it.

I can't believe it.
Oh? No one is fighting the fire? You standing with that?
It took firefighters two hours to get there!

Yep. That is an epic fail right there. Most of it had been torched by the time they showed up with fire fighting equipment. Some first responders showed up earlier on site, but stood around watching due to lack of equipment.
I haven’t been there but they said it sits on an island! Is that true?
Probably the only reason that the immensity of the disaster will be limited. At least the fire will not spread readily to the surrounding city structures.

I believe the water is on three sides of it, but there are several roads and land all around it.
Why not water cannons from ships?
I cannot imagine France doesn't have solid fire fighting capability??
THere are....if you watch the reporting, they are very clear to see....pumping away.

Do you NEVER stop Trolling threads, your Trolling in this thread is very inappropriate and it illustrate you have ZERO respect for ANYTHING.

It's so sad that you think this passes for wit.

Leftists are devoid of ALL humour their version of humour is always bitchy and NASTY.

I have no idea whether this is an act of Christophobic terror, or not.

However, the replacement should definitely be a lot more fire resistant. It would be great, IMHO, to replace it with a steel and glass superstructure which could include a large auditorium for church services as well as housing, a kitchen, child care facilities and a gift shop. Let's look at the positivity here, and what can be put on the lot.

I was about to post a thread I did not know if you in America and Canada were getting this news.

DEPRESSING X 1000 news from this Continent tonight the MAJESTIC Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris is burning to the ground they do not know if they can save it. The French are literally ON THEIR KNEES outside it PRAYING AND CRYING RIGHT NOW. This is SO TERRIBLE I am going to cry, Notre Dame means SO MUCH to SO MANY, this is as if a family member is dying, it has been there for 850 YEARS through and SURVIVED WARS and now this::

I cannot explain how SHOCKING and DISTRESSING this is to peoples like me and my ENTIRE family on this Continent, this is the most SHOCKING and DISTRESSING thing that has happened in my short life on this earth, I can only explain how to Americans as if you think how YOU ALL feel when September 11th happened it is THAT SHOCKING and DISTRESSING to us. I am VERY angry now at GOD HIMSELF, WHY did he allow this to occur, why if he can work miracles did he not STOP the Satanic force that cause this inferno. God understands that we do get angry with him sometimes and this IS one of those times.

Mr. Lucy called our Priest and he agree and so we are now going to get into the auto to go and COLLECTIVELY ask for a miracle in a Mini Mass.
The Blessed Virgin will be there for you and help you with your pain.

The Blessed Virgin will be there for you and help you with your pain.

Yes we hope this, we are in pain, the soul is in pain. It is not a good situation.

My son has friends visiting there now. Yesterday they decided to visit the Cathedral, and today the Eiffel Tower. They are so glad they made that choice. They told him they saw it when the smoke started. Said it is awful.

I believe the water is on three sides of it, but there are several roads and land all around it.
Why not water cannons from ships?
I cannot imagine France doesn't have solid fire fighting capability??

I've been watching the news coverage on Fox. The fire equipment didn't show up until after two hours - and that's when they were able to start spraying the building with water. Note, if you try to check out timelines in the news, they start at 7:30pm Paris time, so the spin is in to try to cover this up.
What we know so far about the devastating Notre-Dame fire and how it started
There is no cover up. The firefighters have done a dangerous and miraculous job saving as much as they have. It did not take them two hours to respond. Yes, they had heavy traffic and the fire started in the spire, which is hard to reach. It does not mean that they weren't working on it. Why must you be so miserable to the French on such a sad day? Your claim is not true.

I've been watching the news coverage on Fox. The fire equipment didn't show up until after two hours - and that's when they were able to start spraying the building with water. Note, if you try to check out timelines in the news, they start at 7:30pm Paris time, so the spin is in to try to cover this up.
What we know so far about the devastating Notre-Dame fire and how it started
There is no cover up. The firefighters have done a dangerous and miraculous job saving as much as they have. It did not take them two hours to respond. Yes, they had heavy traffic and the fire started in the spire, which is hard to reach. It does not mean that they weren't working on it. Why must you be so miserable to the French on such a sad day? Your claim is not true.

I watched it live. The equipment to enable fighting the fire took two hours to arrive. The spire and roof had collapsed in the first two hours - then they started spraying water on it.

Last edited:
During Lent and just days before Good Friday.

EVEN the Leftist Guardian of London is with us in our GRIEF, sharing our European Collective loss and they are correct this is going to cause scarring of our soul, it is The Omen that Our Lord Jesus Christ forewarned us about IF as a Historically Christian Continent we TURNED AWAY from Him, this is the beginning of the end, this WILL come now to America as so much of America has TURNED AWAY from Our Lord Jesus Christ and are lost souls, we ask if our American Christian brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ please pray for your European Christian brothers and sisters tonight:

The Guardian view on the Notre Dame fire: we share France’s terrible loss

Editorial

One of the great symbols of France has suffered terrible fire damage. The whole of Europe is scarred too

"It feels as though the very heart of France and the soul of Europe have been suddenly and viciously ripped out. The fire that coursed through large sections of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris on Monday evening was an act of blind and terrible destruction that causes a great stab of emotional pain to us all.

In a frighteningly short time, it gutted and humbled one of the great buildings of Paris, in an act of annihilation of one of the emblematic places of Europe that had survived the brutality of the French revolution and the world wars of the 20th century."

The Guardian view on the Notre Dame fire: we share France’s terrible loss

Also I add for those who suggest flying water tanks used to put inferno out, they CANNOT do that the structure is now fragile and that would result in the COLLAPSE of the ENTIRE Notre Dame Cathedral. Now we go to our Priest.

Last edited:
I'm just devastated. This is such a relic of Western Civilization - I can't believe it is burning up.

View attachment 256007
That's what I call a rose window. Holy crow. If I were there, I'd never be able to focus on the sermon. Too much pretty stuff to look at.
Yes, that is the Rose Window. And lots of people go there who are there to look at the pretty stuff. At least you won't fall asleep during the sermon, heh?

Forum List

Back