🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic re-election pattern doesn’t favor Democrats in 2016

She will eventually have to debate her republican opponent. With her baggage and the trust factor against her, she doesn't have a chance. That does not preclude another rino as pres though.
:) She will destroy a Carson, a Trump, a Rubio. A Cruz would commit suicide after the first debate.

Kasich or Christie could easily handle her.

Rubio would do well in a debate, but that doesn't change the fact that Hillary will also do well. The big problem for Republicans is demographics which completely favor any Democratic candidate when it comes to the presidential election. Remember this very important fact; Republicans have only won the popular vote once in the past six presidential elections.
She will eventually have to debate her republican opponent. With her baggage and the trust factor against her, she doesn't have a chance. That does not preclude another rino as pres though.
:) She will destroy a Carson, a Trump, a Rubio. A Cruz would commit suicide after the first debate.

Rubio would do well in a debate, but that doesn't change the fact that Hillary will also do well. The big problem for Republicans is demographics which completely favor any Democratic candidate when it comes to the presidential election. Remember this very important fact; Republicans have only won the popular vote once in the past six presidential elections.
Keep in mind that the majority of both democrats and republicans say that they do not trust Hillary.

Imo, that will change once we know the Republican nominee and Hillary picks her running mate. Her choice for VP will be very important to voters, and I still believe that she will end up picking Julian Castro, but we will see. While Hillary needs to take some of the blame for voters not trusting her, she has been bashed up and down, from side to side, and around in circles by conservatives over Benghazi, and it's really been overboard. Had Democrats gone after Reagan for the Lebanon debacle or had they gone after GW over 9/11 or the Iraq war, could you imagine how much of a mess that would have created? There is no doubt there are many Americans who feel Bush and Cheney should be in prison, but Democrats never went after either of them. Of course, Republicans ignore all that and then use the Benghazi tragedy as a political issue. In the long run, I do think that is going to backfire on them. Yes, die hard right wing cons will hold on to their vitriol for her, but the rest will see it as nothing more than vengeance.
LOL! You claim that the left didn't go after Bush? I remember what they said and did, even if you don't.

You are dreaming. Trump would wipe the floor with her. He's not afraid to call her out over her BS like the professional politician class is. Cruz likewise would use her like a mop. He's way smarter than she is and would absolutely crush her because he too ain't afraid to call people out. Kasich or Christie would turn to puddles however.

Cruz would win in the eyes of his base, but Hillary would destroy him with the majority. You should not underestimate her, because she is going to win in the debates, and she is going to be the next POTUS.

Keep in mind that the majority of both democrats and republicans say that they do not trust Hillary.

Imo, that will change once we know the Republican nominee and Hillary picks her running mate. Her choice for VP will be very important to voters, and I still believe that she will end up picking Julian Castro, but we will see. While Hillary needs to take some of the blame for voters not trusting her, she has been bashed up and down, from side to side, and around in circles by conservatives over Benghazi, and it's really been overboard. Had Democrats gone after Reagan for the Lebanon debacle or had they gone after GW over 9/11 or the Iraq war, could you imagine how much of a mess that would have created? There is no doubt there are many Americans who feel Bush and Cheney should be in prison, but Democrats never went after either of them. Of course, Republicans ignore all that and then use the Benghazi tragedy as a political issue. In the long run, I do think that is going to backfire on them. Yes, die hard right wing cons will hold on to their vitriol for her, but the rest will see it as nothing more than vengeance.
LOL! You claim that the left didn't go after Bush? I remember what they said and did, even if you don't.

You are correct that people on the left went after Bush, but the Democratic Party did not go after him. If you believe they did, please tell me about all the House and Senate hearings that they held. You can't because there were none.

You are dreaming. Trump would wipe the floor with her. He's not afraid to call her out over her BS like the professional politician class is. Cruz likewise would use her like a mop. He's way smarter than she is and would absolutely crush her because he too ain't afraid to call people out. Kasich or Christie would turn to puddles however.

Cruz would win in the eyes of his base, but Hillary would destroy him with the majority. You should not underestimate her, because she is going to win in the debates, and she is going to be the next POTUS.

I don't underestimate her. I likewise don't underestimate Cruz. He's extremely sharp.

Clinton would destroy Cruz in a general election.

He would not get 40% of the electorate, possibly far less.

You are correct that people on the left went after Bush, but the Democratic Party did not go after him. If you believe they did, please tell me about all the House and Senate hearings that they held. You can't because there were none.
That's probably because there was no evidence of wrong doing. Otherwise, you can bet they would have. But the press tried to crucify him. Hillary, on the other hand...Well, the list is too long to post here. She's going down.

Forum List

Back