Historic week for Obuma stock Market: Dow plunges 1,079 points

This is about Obama and the failed FED policy. Barney Frank and his queer friends sure made a mess of things. Buy gold and silver

-Geaux

This is about Obama and the failed FED policy. Barney Frank and his queer friends sure made a mess of things. Buy gold and silver

-Geaux

I read somewhere that Frank was having a fagot affair with someone at the SEC or something similar, and so the normal oversight was not available during that time.

-Geaux

This is mostly about China, energy, credit and Fed policy.

Gold will eventually fall to $600.

So did I asshole....and made money with FAZ then, as I will now!

And quoting an old USMB thread means NOTHING!

It means nothing if you don't understand it.

And you would know all about that,lol.

Yes.

In 2007, I helped stop our firm from buying a billion dollar plus Russell 2000 swap backed by subprime "AAA" synthetic CDOs that eventually went to $0.

Then I made money shorting real estate. Not as much as those guys in The Big Short, but enough to have had an OK year in 2008.

I sat in cash for most of last year, and got short at the end of December.

Obama is clueless and a lousy President, but what's going on now has little to do with him.

So did I asshole....and made money with FAZ then, as I will now!

And quoting an old USMB thread means NOTHING!

It means nothing if you don't understand it.

And you would know all about that,lol.

Yes.

In 2007, I helped stop our firm from buying a billion dollar plus Russell 2000 swap backed by subprime "AAA" synthetic CDOs that eventually went to $0.

Then I made money shorting real estate. Not as much as those guys in The Big Short, but enough to have had an OK year in 2008.

I sat in cash for most of last year, and got short at the end of December.

Obama is clueless and a lousy President, but what's going on now has little to do with him.
My best killing in the stock market was during the crash of 08 when I made $50,000 in one day and got out the next day before the market continued to plummet. Got back in the market when at the bottom and made a fortune. Buy when there is blood on the street. Rothschild

The truth is that Presidents and politics don't have as much to do with the stock market as many people think, especially to political partisans like the OP. The stock market did not go down 44% mainly because of Bush and the stock market this week has not fallen because of Obama.

For example, if given the choice in 2001 to lock your money away for four years, which would you have chosen - to invest in the stock market of the greatest and most dynamic economy on the planet that just elected a pro-business President; or in the stock market of a small, basket-case economy run by a tin-pot, anti-capitalisst Marxist? If you picked the latter, you would be correct. The Venezuelan stock market under Chavez outperformed the US stock market under Bush, at least for most of Bush's tenure.

The truth is that Presidents and politics don't have as much to do with the stock market as many people think, especially to political partisans like the OP. The stock market did not go down 44% mainly because of Bush and the stock market this week has not fallen because of Obama.

For example, if given the choice in 2001 to lock your money away for four years, which would you have chosen - to invest in the stock market of the greatest and most dynamic economy on the planet that just elected a pro-business President; or in the stock market of a small, basket-case economy run by a tin-pot, anti-capitalisst Marxist? If you picked the latter, you would be correct. The Venezuelan stock market under Chavez outperformed the US stock market under Bush, at least for most of Bush's tenure.

I never read Stock Market for Dummies but know graphs and coordinates. Take the Y (vertical) and X (horizontal) axis and solve for Z.

You lefties dont seem to grasp how easy business is when you can offer someone the choice of buying stocks or being put up against a wall and shot.

The Venezuelan ECONOMY has never performed well under Chavez or Murdoro.

Forum List

Back