HLN Mischaracterizing Evidence

HLN said Witness on the stand now said in her 911 call she heard one shot and in the first segment HLN said Martin's girlfriend said she was in the hospital during Martian's wake. Both of which are untrue.

Did she really say she heard more than one shot? I heard them talking about someone hearing 3 pops that night when I turned it on.

HLN said Witness on the stand now said in her 911 call she heard one shot and in the first segment HLN said Martin's girlfriend said she was in the hospital during Martian's wake. Both of which are untrue.

Did she really say she heard more than one shot? I heard them talking about someone hearing 3 pops that night when I turned it on.

Yes, witness number 10 said she heard a bang,bang bang is the way I believe she characterized it in her interview and on the stand. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Yes, witness number 10 said she heard a bang,bang bang is the way I believe she characterized it in her interview and on the stand. Correct me if I am wrong.

The one I see now is Jane Surdyka, she is just beginning questions by the defense. HLN is always behind that's why I wanted to say who is on the stand right now. She is quite upset on the 911 call.

Omg she just said someone was yelling for help, for someone to save them. He asked her to define her terms and she said save him because he ultimately died.

The one I see now is Jane Surdyka, she is just beginning questions by the defense. HLN is always behind that's why I wanted to say who is on the stand right now. She is quite upset on the 911 call.

Yes,Jane Surdyka, HLN says witness 10 but I have her listed as witness 18.

Yes,Jane Surdyka, HLN says witness 10 but I have her listed as witness 18.

She is a good friend of mine. I asked her about that and she said she heard three pops but didn't know if it was even a gun shot. I told her maybe it was an echo and she said it could have been. She is misinformed but I believe that somehow she heard three noises of some kind.

Forum List

Back