Hmmm, Maybe the Dems aren't doing as good as they claim

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
I just got this email from Stop Republicans. Seems donations aren't as great as they had hoped.

Listen -- this is a hard email to write.

But Democrats are about to lose our shot at winning Lindsey Graham’s Senate seat… and taking back the Senate.

Almost no one -- seriously, NO ONE -- has donated to hit our June goal to defeat Lindsey Graham this year.

If we miss this goal, our campaign to defeat Lindsey Graham will fail.

So this is your FINAL chance to do the right thing! Generous Democrats are 500%-MATCHING all donations, but ONLY for 48 HOURS.​

What kind of seat does Lindsay have that the dems wants to buy from him with donations?

But then again, them guys will say anything to get yer dough...

I'm no fan of Graham's, but Harrison sure as Hell isn't my cup of tea either...

If Graham wins, I don't think it will be by as wide a margin as 2014.

I just got this email from Stop Republicans. Seems donations aren't as great as they had hoped.

Listen -- this is a hard email to write.

But Democrats are about to lose our shot at winning Lindsey Graham’s Senate seat… and taking back the Senate.

Almost no one -- seriously, NO ONE -- has donated to hit our June goal to defeat Lindsey Graham this year.

If we miss this goal, our campaign to defeat Lindsey Graham will fail.

So this is your FINAL chance to do the right thing! Generous Democrats are 500%-MATCHING all donations, but ONLY for 48 HOURS.​

I don't think they're as desperate as the email makes it seem. They are making it sound more urgent and desperate than it really is in hopes of scaring recipients into forking over more cash.

The Republicans will do the same, you'll see...

I think the voters are totally turned off by both parties. People don't like Trump but they don't like Biden either and the Dem's far Left agenda is horrifying to anyone with an ounce of common sense. At this point I have no idea which way things are going to go. But I hate the possibility of a Dem in the WH and a Dem-controlled House and Senate.

What kind of seat does Lindsay have that the dems wants to buy from him with donations?

But then again, them guys will say anything to get yer dough...

Any clue when you will curb your trolling?

I think the voters are totally turned off by both parties. People don't like Trump but they don't like Biden either and the Dem's far Left agenda is horrifying to anyone with an ounce of common sense. At this point I have no idea which way things are going to go. But I hate the possibility of a Dem in the WH and a Dem-controlled House and Senate.
millions like Trump .....his last rally had 20 million viewers. Churches in 6 states damaged by violent protests

millions like Trump .....his last rally had 20 million viewers. Churches in 6 states damaged by violent protests

Yeah, but I wonder if his persona isn't turning off some people. It's sorta funny, I think there are a lotta people that are ready for a change, but the alternative is a bunch of far Left crazies and their Green New Deal. Who the hell can vote for that?

Forum List

Back