Ho-hum. Another day, another right-wing terrorist arrested.

Man what a long reply. Do I (A) take the time to read it and respond in kind or (B) ignore the blabber and save myself some time best spent elsewhere? Imma choose (B).

So that looks like your official "declare victory and run" statement.

Congratulations. That's a totally original tactic on the internet, and you're the first to ever use it.

Man what a long reply. Do I (A) take the time to read it and respond in kind or (B) ignore the blabber and save myself some time best spent elsewhere? Imma choose (B).

Congratulations. That's a totally original tactic on the internet, and you're the first to ever use it.

I didn't declare victory. What kind of loser says "I win" or "Im smart" ... ... .. oh, ....... sorry.

Listen, the only way to win an argument on an internet forum is to (1) confirm your argument (2) learn the flaws in your argument (3) learn that you are wrong and correct accordingly. The proposition of my argument was simply to point out the disingenuous political hackery of the op. I have done so.

I found the perfect metaphor for Your above statement. See below.

Think you could be missing the point (if there is one) of your own thread here Squidward...
From your link op cit -----

Benjamin Thomas Samuel McDowell, 29, from Conway, was arrested at around 5 p.m. Wednesday by the FBI, according to records from the J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

On December 26, 2016, McDowell posted to Facebook a message: “I love love to act what u think,” followed by a link to the Temple Emanu-El Conservative Synagogue in Myrtle Beach, according to court documents. Horry County Police indicated to the FBI that McDowell had established White Supremacy Extremist connections while serving in prison in South Carolina for various criminal offenses. He also had tattoos indicating an affiliation with these groups.

This guy has an IQ lower than the total scores in a hockey game. Can't KEEP his ass out of prison. Just the kind of retard that the FBI loves to sting. Which is fine with me --- because he belongs in a padded mental ward, not the streets.

But he posts a bunch of crap, asks for a gun on an internet forum ??????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

----------- And the FBI HANDS one to him? I thought you leftists were about denying mental cases access to weapons. :eusa_dance: They LOVE them some retards to play with. A lot of the REAL terrorist "preventations" are sting operations for people who can't operate an elevator.

Good for them. Should be stinging folks who can figure out which bus route GOES to the Synagogue.

Read this part carefully --- Does it SCREAM right-wing terrorist to you? OR MAYBE it screams simple mental commitment..

McDowell went on to say that “I got the heart to do that s***, but I don’t have the good training,” the document states. He told the agent he sought a way to conduct an attack on non-whites without getting caught. He continued: "I seen what Dylann Roof did and in my heart I reckon I got a little bit of hatred and I..I want to do that s***. Like, I got desire, not for nobody else...it just...I want something where i can say, 'I f****** did that'...me personally."

Just another one of those people all the Trump-fans here say don't exist, and shouldn't be watched at all.

FBI arrests man in Myrtle Beach allegedly planning attack 'in the spirit of Dylann Roof'
---
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – A man with connections to a white supremacy group was arrested in Myrtle Beach Wednesday after purchasing a gun from an undercover FBI agent, apparently intending to commit an attack “in the spirit of Dylann Roof.”
---

We also had ricin guy. Not the brightest right-wing terrorist, as he poisoned himself with the ricin.

Ga. man with apparent white supremacy ties arrested for ricin
---
A Georgia man who has shown support for white supremacist groups is being investigated by the FBI after authorities say he drove himself to a hospital for exposure to ricin, a deadly toxin.
---

But hey, pay no attention to that. There's no such thing as right-wing terrorism. After all, the Trump-cultists say so. Who are you going to believe, them or your lying eyes?

It exists, but its not the biggest threat to the world. Is this beyond your comprehension? I don't quite see why your having a dilemma here. Most of the conflicts in the world are not involving RW extremists like the couple crazies you mention. There is no threat of a massive influx of refugees from a region of the world that is rich in RW w extremists, so looks like law enforcement can pretty much handle these few cases. Now Chicago, LA and MS13 gangs, that might be a little higher priority. Its all about your priorities Mooth.

None of those was from any of the 7 countries Trump targeted.

One of the implications of the OP was that Mamooth is concerned about terrorism.If he is then surely he's posted many such threads about Islamic terrorism. Another implication is that right-wing terrorism occurs on a daily basis and by right-wingers and that we shouldn't be paying any attention to Moslem terrorism when there is so much home-grown terrorism happening at the hands of white supremacist Trump supporters. He needs to put his list up against mine.

The straw man is that people on the right deny that any terrorism exists outside Moslem terrorism - last sentence and the first.

Last edited:
Just another one of those people all the Trump-fans here say don't exist, and shouldn't be watched at all.

FBI arrests man in Myrtle Beach allegedly planning attack 'in the spirit of Dylann Roof'
---
MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) – A man with connections to a white supremacy group was arrested in Myrtle Beach Wednesday after purchasing a gun from an undercover FBI agent, apparently intending to commit an attack “in the spirit of Dylann Roof.”
---

We also had ricin guy. Not the brightest right-wing terrorist, as he poisoned himself with the ricin.

---
A Georgia man who has shown support for white supremacist groups is being investigated by the FBI after authorities say he drove himself to a hospital for exposure to ricin, a deadly toxin.
---

But hey, pay no attention to that. There's no such thing as right-wing terrorism. After all, the Trump-cultists say so. Who are you going to believe, them or your lying eyes?

I like the straw man and the end. You set it up and knocked it down perfectly. Now I'll get back to watching Chicago burn on the leftist utopia channel. Perhaps you should watch it too. It seems quite a few blacks are getting killed in bastions of leftist politics. Oh, but you want us to pay attention to an event that never went down by a guy so out of his mind he got caught before he could take action in order to make a polical point against an argument that no one is making? Bless your little leftist heart, that is, heart that claims to be outraged by white supremacists out to kill blacks but can't find any room for blacks in Obamaland.... or blacks right to choose their own schools ..... yeah, that too.

Excellent rebuttal, you ended it on the second post of this idiotic thread

---
---

---
---

Actually, none of those people are terrorists. Also, "white supremacist" is not the same as "right wing".

---
---

---
---

There are NO RIGHT-WING TERRORISTS.

---
---

---
---

They must have a little Muslim in them on their mothers side

Read this part carefully --- Does it SCREAM right-wing terrorist to you? OR MAYBE it screams simple mental commitment..

McDowell went on to say that “I got the heart to do that s***, but I don’t have the good training,” the document states. He told the agent he sought a way to conduct an attack on non-whites without getting caught. He continued: "I seen what Dylann Roof did and in my heart I reckon I got a little bit of hatred and I..I want to do that s***. Like, I got desire, not for nobody else...it just...I want something where i can say, 'I f****** did that'...me personally."

Screams racist rightwing terrorist looking to make a name for himself

Screams racist rightwing terrorist looking to make a name for himself
What makes him a right winger, RW Mcquarters???? Here's where you hide!

They caught a potential mass killer who is not black muslim or hispanic: Buttstain leftists angry he was caught.

---
---

---
---

Actually, none of those people are terrorists. Also, "white supremacist" is not the same as "right wing".
Oh yes, White Supremacists are Right Wing.

Well ok...

Over 30,000 deadly Moslem terror attacks since 9/11. I'll bet the farm you never started a thread addressing ONE such attack.

That's not the topic, chickenshit. The topic is why the right here excuses right wing terror attacks by claiming they don't exist

You don't see the liberals here saying Islamic terrorism should not be investigated, do you? No.

Liberals, consistent. We say all terrorists should be investigated.

Conservatives, inconsistent. They say right-wing terrorists should get a free pass.

Why do you justify that inconsistency?

I want you to post threads to support your comment that Conservatives say non-Islamic Terrorists should get a pass because I have yet to see that!?!

I believe your hatred for anyone that does not share your opinion on matters has been slanted and you make wild ass claims you will not back with actual links to poster claiming that non-Islamic Terrorists get a pass..

Also do not tell me to do my own research because it is you making the damn claims so offer evidence to support your comment and if not then please note you're a nutter!

You are confused. But that's not difficult. I'm a right winger but have no immediate plans to slaughter any minorities.

You problem is you try to associate your political enemies with racist killers and think you can get away with it.

Well ok...

Over 30,000 deadly Moslem terror attacks since 9/11. I'll bet the farm you never started a thread addressing ONE such attack.

That's not the topic, chickenshit. The topic is why the right here excuses right wing terror attacks by claiming they don't exist

You don't see the liberals here saying Islamic terrorism should not be investigated, do you? No.

Liberals, consistent. We say all terrorists should be investigated.

Conservatives, inconsistent. They say right-wing terrorists should get a free pass.

Why do you justify that inconsistency?
Your hero BONOBO refused to even say "Islamic terrorism". Rember?
Sure the odd WHITE! mentally insane person commits a violent attack on negroes.
The exception proves the rule asshole!
While you have your cat food sandwich for lunch today:
HeyJackass!

Forum List

Back