Hoax Map Exposes the extent of Nazi Lies

Ooooh, this is a good one.

"A report by the deputy children's commissioner in 2012 said that 33% of child sex abuse by gangs in Britain was committed by British Asian, where Asians are 7% of the population, but concluded that it was "irresponsible" to dwell on the data.[29]"

It is "irresponsible" to dwell on the data.

THis is your government Tommy, completely failing to protect your nation's children.

I can't figure out why people would rather believe stuff that has been proven to be LIES than to look into the reality. No doubt there are problems, but wouldn't it be better to point to what's real than what's made up? I'm betting a lot of people won't bother to go to the sites in the OP. Maybe it would be too embarassing to find out they've been bamboozled.
Shouldn't be, though, it happens to all of us. Learn and move on.
I dont think it is possible to have a serious discussion in the current atmosphere. As you can see anything which challenges the perceived view is howled down. Not one of these idiots has the sense to understand that a lot of what they are being told is made up rubbish.
The Nazis used to make up stories about the Jews and now their grandchildren are doing the same about the Muslims.There has to be a scapegoat.
Of course a refusal to accept that a lot of it is lies makes them complicit to a large extent.

I can't figure out why people would rather believe stuff that has been proven to be LIES than to look into the reality. No doubt there are problems, but wouldn't it be better to point to what's real than what's made up? I'm betting a lot of people won't bother to go to the sites in the OP. Maybe it would be too embarassing to find out they've been bamboozled.
I dont think it is possible to have a serious discussion in the current atmosphere. As you can see anything which challenges the perceived view is howled down. Not one of these idiots has the sense to understand that a lot of what they are being told is made up rubbish.
The Nazis used to make up stories about the Jews and now their grandchildren are doing the same about the Muslims.There has to be a scapegoat.
Of course a refusal to accept that a lot of it is lies makes them complicit to a large extent.

From your government.

"A report by the deputy children's commissioner in 2012 said that 33% of child sex abuse by gangs in Britain was committed by British Asian, where Asians are 7% of the population, but concluded that it was "irresponsible" to dwell on the data.[29]"

This is not about scapegoating.

This is about a real problem.

You leftists care more about maintaining the Lies of POlitical COrrectness than you are about preventing the rape and torture of your nation's children.

From your government.

You leftists care more about maintaining the Lies of POlitical COrrectness than you are about preventing the rape and torture of your nation's children.
I know that you are trying to make a political point but it is laughable to suggest that rape gangs are purely a british problem. They exist in the US as well as every other country.
It doesnt excuse the hundreds of made up stories spread by fascists either. Or maybe it does in your world.

From your government.

I know that you are trying to make a political point but it is laughable to suggest that rape gangs are purely a british problem. They exist in the US as well as every other country.
It doesnt excuse the hundreds of made up stories spread by fascists either. Or maybe it does in your world.

Another deflection. ANd a strawman. I made no such claim.

That such a small population is such a large percentage of the problem is a real issue and one that anyone who really thought about the impact of importing a Third World Population into a First World country could have foreseen.

You are more interested in attacking me than attacking the people that are raping and torturing your nation's children.

Who is the fat faggot in your avatar ?

From your government.

That such a small population is such a large percentage of the problem is a real issue and one that anyone who really thought about the impact of importing a Third World Population into a First World country could have foreseen.

You are more interested in attacking me than attacking the people that are raping and torturing your nation's children.
They are in jail. What do you want me to do ?

From your government.

You recovered okay then from your intense mauling the other night....in yet another bizarre thread you started praising Islam and denying stuff.

From your government.

Admit that bringing them to your nation was a mistake.

This nonsense is getting annoying. we get it, you're an Islamapologist

It's just mindblowing isn't it? The way Tommy, even though hardly anyone agrees with him, except the established lunatics, he keeps consistently posting this horsecrap....maybe he's getting paid to do it?

Nah, he's just dumber than a feckin stump

Well he's a one-trick pony, do you see Tommy posting about ANYTHING EXCEPT the topic of how great Muslims are, how great Islam is and how EVERYONE is just making things up about how the so-called "refugees" are creating chaos along with gang-raping at random?

Well, do you see him post anything else? No neither do I.

From your government.

He won't, Tommy's ilk want MORE of them.

From your government.

You idiot. The actions of a handful of criminals should not outweigh the benefits brought to our country. Would you deport Italian Americans because a few of them were in the Mafia ?

It's just mindblowing isn't it? The way Tommy, even though hardly anyone agrees with him, except the established lunatics, he keeps consistently posting this horsecrap....maybe he's getting paid to do it?

Well he's a one-trick pony, do you see Tommy posting about ANYTHING EXCEPT the topic of how great Muslims are, how great Islam is and how EVERYONE is just making things up about how the so-called "refugees" are creating chaos along with gang-raping at random?

The actual thread is about how neo nazis are making things up. Its what they do.

The actual thread is about how neo nazis are making things up. Its what they do.

LOL @ "neo Nazis".....what a troll

From your government.

You idiot. The actions of a handful of criminals should not outweigh the benefits brought to our country. Would you deport Italian Americans because a few of them were in the Mafia ?

That's not an action by a handful of criminals.

AND let us recall, this is just ONE aspect of a shitty backwards Third World culture failing to live by the standards of an ENlightened FIrst World Culture they have moved in with.

The same backwards views of women have to be felt in other ways that have not yet become publicized.

ANd how is your anti semetism doing? Seeing any rise in that?

Oh, and what benefits are you talking about?

I find it hilarious that you call the HOAX MAP "horsecrap". Which part of it do you think is horsecrap ?

More.

"Ann Cryer, Labour MP for Keighley, recalled in a BBC documentary filmed in 2012 that she had worked with the families of the victims involved, and had been "round at the police station virtually every week" and was "begging" both the police and social services to do something. Cryer said, "neither the police nor social services would touch those cases...I think it was they were afraid of being called racist."[30] Cryer had attempted to reach the Muslim community and persuade it to take action: "I went to a friend of mine, who was a local councillor and happened to be a Muslim and therefore able to represent me to the elders, because I thought it was a good move to try to get those elders involved. I hoped that I would be able to persuade the elders to go knocking on doors and say 'this behaviour is un-Islamic and I want it to stop because I'm going to tell the whole community about you and what you’re doing if you don’t'. Now they weren’t prepared to do that."[31]"

Is this "Labour Party" a Nazi front?

Forum List

Back