Hoax Map Exposes the extent of Nazi Lies

THis is good too.

"Tim Loughton, the Minister for Children and Families, said that while there was no evidence that ethnic communities condoned child sexual abuse, he was concerned that some had been slow to report it to the police, and urged police and social workers not to allow "political correctness around ethnicity" to hinder their work to apprehend such criminals"

Is the Minister for Children and Families a nazi?

This nonsense is getting annoying. we get it, you're an Islamapologist

Tommy's itinerary for the day:

8 A.M. -- wake up.
8-9 A.M. -- read instructions from Muslim Brotherhood Headquarters
9 A.M. to 12 P.M. -- flood message boards with inane postings ranting about "fascists"
12-12:30 P.M. -- break for lunch
12:30-1 P.M. -- practice cheers for Muslim rape gangs "Hey, ho, come on let's go. Mohammad did it, don't you know!"
1 - 6 P.M. -- flood message boards with inane postings ranting about "fascists"
6 - 6:30 P.M. -- break for dinner.
6:30-- 8 P.M. -- watch some al Jezeera.
8-8:55 P.M. -- peruse the internet looking for Islamist rhetoric to parrot.
8:55-9 P.M. Masturbate while thinking about Muslim rape gangs.
9 P.M. Beddy bye time and sweet dreams of rampaging hoards of Muslim men raping Welsh girls.

You missed call to prayers.....

Ahhhh yes. The most beautiful sound in the world.....according to Barry anyway.

8 A.M. -- wake up.
9 A.M. to 12 P.M. -- flood message boards with inane postings ranting about "fascists"
12:30-1 P.M. -- practice cheers for Muslim rape gangs "Hey, ho, come on let's go. Mohammad did it, don't you know!"
9 P.M. Beddy bye time and sweet dreams of rampaging hoards of Muslim men raping Welsh girls.

I thought it was a goat bleating?

It's just mindblowing isn't it? The way Tommy, even though hardly anyone agrees with him, except the established lunatics, he keeps consistently posting this horsecrap....maybe he's getting paid to do it?

Nah, he's just dumber than a feckin stump

Well he's a one-trick pony, do you see Tommy posting about ANYTHING EXCEPT the topic of how great Muslims are, how great Islam is and how EVERYONE is just making things up about how the so-called "refugees" are creating chaos along with gang-raping at random?

Well, do you see him post anything else? No neither do I.
The actual thread is about how neo nazis are making things up. Its what they do.

LOL @ "neo Nazis".....what a troll

tumblr_mtyymiPeZH1rhp4nco1_500.gif

quote-stormtrooper-mel-don-t-be-stupid-be-a-smarty-come-and-join-the-nazi-party-mel-brooks-213651.jpg

8 A.M. -- wake up.

Goats? GOATS? I'm siding with the goats :smoke:

muslim-attack-goat.jpg

It's just mindblowing isn't it? The way Tommy, even though hardly anyone agrees with him, except the established lunatics, he keeps consistently posting this horsecrap....maybe he's getting paid to do it?
I find it hilarious that you call the HOAX MAP "horsecrap". Which part of it do you think is horsecrap ?

Whatever you post is usually horsecrap.

8 A.M. -- wake up.

View attachment 66246

Getting some payback...

8 A.M. -- wake up.

View attachment 66246

Getting some payback...

Yes and beautiful stuff it is.

You do not know what problems they are causing because the real problems are hidden in a tidal wave of nazi lies.
Look at this Dummy...
the arabs supported the nazis in WWII. That is fact. and as a result britain punished them by cutting up the land among friends among the arab population

Maybe Pommy Dumpling's a Masochist or something, he jumps in deep end repeatedly only to get another punishing.

It's not an "expose" it's an editorial by a left wing journalist. You can pick any opinion you like but it's still an opinion.
The map itself is a fact and not an "opinion"
Check it out.

Hoaxmap
IT is in GERMAN you moron.
If you click on the page it translates it into English for you. Click on any point of the map, a little box comes up which outlines the lie. Then you click on to a link which refutes the story. Its not perfect but its better than my German.

8 A.M. -- wake up.

View attachment 66246

Getting some payback...

Payback? PAYBACK? THIS is PAYBACK, OMG these parodies are hilarious :smoke:

Bruno Ganz a great actor.

It's not an "expose" it's an editorial by a left wing journalist. You can pick any opinion you like but it's still an opinion.
Check it out.

Hoaxmap
If you click on the page it translates it into English for you. Click on any point of the map, a little box comes up which outlines the lie. Then you click on to a link which refutes the story. Its not perfect but its better than my German.
I looked at several stories and none were refutations, but only claims of insufficient evidence which is typical of rape cases.

Apparently Merkel is too embarrassed to let her police report rapes any more and they are spiking the reports.

But dont you leftists claim that women never lie about rape?

I guess that isnt true if its a brown person accused, right?

IF the police are not giving out rape kits or taking forensic evidence, the civilians and the victims wont be either.

Check it out.

Hoaxmap
I looked at several stories and none were refutations, but only claims of insufficient evidence which is typical of rape cases.

Apparently Merkel is too embarrassed to let her police report rapes any more and they are spiking the reports.

IF the police are not giving out rape kits or taking forensic evidence, the civilians and the victims wont be either.
I doubt that you looked at many Jim.

Check it out.

Hoaxmap

I doubt that you looked at many Jim.

So you're calling Jim a liar now? IS Jim a Neo-Nazi?

Why do you belittle rape and the victims of rape?

Check it out.

Hoaxmap

Yes I read it, which is why I can 100% state it's Leftist propaganda horsecrap.
No, its exposing Fascist propoganda Lucy. Crap that is spread by your extremist AfD and exposed in Der Spiegel magazine.
Do you know either of these characters ?

The Case of the Murdered Goats: Exploring Germany's Far-Right Rumor Mill - SPIEGEL ONLINE

So who's spreading these falsehoods?

Online communication leaves a trail and can be traced. In the case of the murdered goat, that trail leads back to the Facebook page of a man named Peter Knoche. He's the deputy spokesman of the local chapter of the right-wing populist party Alternative for Germany (AfD) in the western German city of Wuppertal, and he admits to being the first person to publish that rumor on social media. His source was "a friend" who was "out and about" in Magdeburg.

To this day, Knoche maintains that his friend is "absolutely trustworthy." He has nevertheless deleted the story from his Facebook wall. There is no denying that the petting zoo in Lostau no longer exists, Knoche admits. But when reached via e-mail, his friend even has an explanation for that.

As it turns out, Knoche's friend is also active in the AfD's local branch in Wuppertal. He's the party's "political spokesman for asylum policy." In an e-mail, he insists that the incident at the petting zoo had been "confirmed by witnesses." He had simply gotten "mixed up" about the place. It happened in Halberstadt, he says, about 60 kilometers from Lostau. There, a zookeeper could testify to everything, Knoche's fellow party member says without providing a name. The man cannot be identified, he says, lest he risk losing his job.

"Utter nonsense," says the director of the Halberstadt zoo, Marina Breitschuh. No one plundered the zoo, she adds, and all the animals, including the goats, are doing just fine. There are also no right-wingers threatened with termination among the zookeepers, she says. Breitschuh was, however, familiar with the rumor of the slaughtered goats, but the story she heard allegedly took place in Erfurt. One call to the Thuringian capital was all it took to confirm: no missing animals.

"This is a very common pattern," says Andre Wolf from Mimikama, an online platform in Austria that fights Internet abuse. Once a fabricated story is clearly refuted, those behind it will often uproot it to another location and begin spreading the rumor there. "Some stories are like old acquaintances," says Wolf. "They resurface every few weeks or months from the depths of the Internet."

Forum List

Back