Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Why do we keep talking about this kid? Ignore it and it will go away

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Because those who want to hide under a shell would rather " HOPE" it all goes a way rather than get deeply informed , stand up and fight for this country. That's why people don't just leave it alone.

When lies get exposed it helps the informed not vote for BS lies because hoping it all goes away really doesn't work in the real world.

Just like Clinton mislead her sheep , and they voted luckily more paid attention and she lost thank god.

The worst part is he has never heard of the Fourth Amendment, which is where the implied right to privacy comes from. .

Implied rights?? Did you really say that. You're another siwwy wiboowal who thinks the constitution is a "living document" and unelected judges are allowed to read whatever they wish into it.

Fact is there is no CONSTITUTIONAL right to privacy. Maybe there should be but there isn't.

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400

I realize that he's a liberal moron, sorry, I repeat myself, has he ever read the 1st Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Are you sure he can even read? His indoctrination is quite extensive, but his education?...Meh! At least we know he can memorize a script and that makes him prime Hollyweird material, just the way they like 'em.

Wonder what his ACT and SAT scores were
Do remember his parents are both retired fbi agents

His dad is and that should be talked about but the press has censored the story. I don't think his mom was fbi.
I posted this back on Feb 23-

8b10d890-6aae-4f54-8327-8e1aec8df86c-jpeg.178718
I just found this, and the page has been removed-

1. Rebecca Boldrick (rebeccaboldrick) on Pinterest
    Rebecca Boldrick (rebeccaboldrick)
    Rebecca Boldrick | I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13 ...
    • 8 pins

And from web archive-
      Rebecca Boldrick
      Follower

Following

I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13) and Lauren

So, they were both fbi

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400
Clear backpacks is a good idea that I did not think of.

Iron doors and metal detectors like at the airports is obvious.

Armed guards like at the airports is also obvious.

Next they will want the girlies to wear clear dresses. Wouldn't that be a treat !!
Clear bags/backpacks are required for bring stuff into lots of public events nowadays .

We didn’t even use backpacks when I was in school. Instead, you invented creative ways to carry your books. Girls cradled theirs in order to appear feminine.

Have to admit backpacks are a good idea for kids in school.
We used gym bags. We kept our books in lockers at school and retrieved our books from our locker between classes, carrying books necessary per class or homework.

The worst part is he has never heard of the Fourth Amendment, which is where the implied right to privacy comes from. .

Implied rights?? Did you really say that. You're another siwwy wiboowal who thinks the constitution is a "living document" and unelected judges are allowed to read whatever they wish into it.

Fact is there is no CONSTITUTIONAL right to privacy. Maybe there should be but there isn't.

Which is why I said Implied Right. Your privacy would be your person, papers, etc. oh. Sorry. I didn’t realize who had made the asinine reply. Please continue.

Useful idiots.

View attachment 184400

I realize that he's a liberal moron, sorry, I repeat myself, has he ever read the 1st Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Are you sure he can even read? His indoctrination is quite extensive, but his education?...Meh! At least we know he can memorize a script and that makes him prime Hollyweird material, just the way they like 'em.
Cons aren't used to smart kids, obviously.

Forum List

Back