Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400

Ah, more attacks on a bunch of kids.

Nothing is too low.
Ah, another phony defense of a bunch of phony kids, used as dupes for a totally contrived attempt at a Marxist gun grab.
(Nazi moderator censor, leave this post alone this time! Let it be challenged intellectually. A free speech thing. Hopefully you’ll get that)

And again, nothing is too low for you people.

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400

Ah, more attacks on a bunch of kids.

Nothing is too low.
Ah, another phony defense of a bunch of phony kids, used as dupes for a totally contrived attempt at a Marxist gun grab.
(Nazi moderator censor, leave this post alone this time! Let it be challenged intellectually. A free speech thing. Hopefully you’ll get that)

And again, nothing is too low for you people.
Try responding with analysis.

Useful idiots.

View attachment 184400
well gee, that makes me think this has nothing to do with making schools safer but more about removing more of the 2nd from the Constitution.
It's more about electing Democrats in 2018.
removing the 2nd will ensure that only dems are ever 'elected'.
Can you say "Putin"? How about "Xi Jinping"?

can't tell if funny, ironic, sad, boring, ignorant, stewpud, dumb, fucking domb or just painful to watch.

how the fuck do you demand the removal of the 2nd but get all pissy about clear backpacks?

Yeah. Imagine that, having to have a clear backpack where everyone can see your stuff because we can't keep crazy people from getting guns.

Just like we all have to walk through multiple checkpoints at our jobs, past security guards and key pad locks and metal detectors, because we can't keep people from getting guns.

Like we have to watch a safety film of "What to do if a crazy person starts shooting up the theater" while trying to enjoy a new movie.

Yup, the gun nuts are making all of our lives a lot more of pain.

Maybe we should make theirs more of a pain.

Yeah. Imagine that, having to have a clear backpack where everyone can see your stuff because we can't keep crazy people from getting guns.

Just like we all have to walk through multiple checkpoints at our jobs, past security guards and key pad locks and metal detectors, because we can't keep people from getting guns.

Like we have to watch a safety film of "What to do if a crazy person starts shooting up the theater" while trying to enjoy a new movie.

Hey retard, clear back packs have been the rule for many school districts since the 90’s. It was supposed to stop school shooters...

Yeah. Imagine that, having to have a clear backpack where everyone can see your stuff because we can't keep crazy people from getting guns. we have laws in place, not that facts bother you.

Just like we all have to walk through multiple checkpoints at our jobs, past security guards and key pad locks and metal detectors, because we can't keep people from getting guns. Wow, this is so fucking ignorant it should hurt.

Like we have to watch a safety film of "What to do if a crazy person starts shooting up the theater" while trying to enjoy a new movie. this, of course, has never happened.

Yup, the gun nuts are making all of our lives a lot more of pain.your life sucks b/c your the most involved person in it.

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

Is this really a good idea?
we should make fun of the parents for not preparing them better for the world.

crying about your backpack?
claiming it's worth more than your life?

cripes, in my last HS we didn't have locks on our 'lockers' so that the Principle could go through them when ever he wanted.

Are you guys really sure you want to make fun of teenage kids reacting to a horrific, bloody slaughter at their school?

No, I would never laugh at the victims who did and are suffering from the shooting. It’s horrible. But I will laugh at the little turds when they bitch about privacy, which IS NOT nor EVER was a concern or “right” for ANY child in Highschool or kindergarten. Repeal a constitutional amendment so a dumb brat don’t have to carry a clear backpack? They deserve to be made fun of.

Last edited:

cripes, in my last HS we didn't have locks on our 'lockers' so that the Principle could go through them when ever he wanted.

All my kids had to use clear backpacks. They will live.

First of all, fortunately none of us knows what this has been like for the kids and their parents. I can't even imagine how I'd feel or react if one of my beautiful kids went to a school with a bloody mass shooting and had to live with the after-effects.

Second, from a political perspective (and pretty much everything is made political now), this looks really, really bad.

First of all, fortunately none of us knows what this has been like for the kids and their parents. I can't even imagine how I'd feel or react if one of my beautiful kids went to a school with a bloody mass shooting and had to live with the after-effects.

Second, from a political perspective (and pretty much everything is made political now), this looks really, really bad.
so what should we do?

wait until our rights are gone b/c we might hurt some feelings?

seriously, these kids are old enough to understand that these are the new measures to prevent further harm b/c criminals can get guns.

can't tell if funny, ironic, sad, boring, ignorant, stewpud, dumb, fucking domb or just painful to watch.

how the fuck do you demand the removal of the 2nd but get all pissy about clear backpacks?

Because you can't kill someone with a backpack?
gee, where would be a great place to hide a weapon?

Don’t know that a back pack makes much of a difference. Looking back, it seems most of the kids who did the shootings never used pack packs. They had better made plans.

But the kids are learning a valuable lesson here. Sure, go on and push to have other people’s rights taken away, but realize that when you do that, you give up a shit ton of your rights as well. Just l ook at the airports and the TSA after 9/11. After 9/11 nothing changed as far as airline security go’s except for the fact that the government put an organization there to rub your bathing suit parts and dig through your shit between you and your gate. TSA has a 99% fail rate yet here they are. Same will happen in schools and all the other little kids who hate it can thank David Hogg for their new back packs.

Hey retard, clear back packs have been the rule for many school districts since the 90’s. It was supposed to stop school shooters...

And since the number of school shooters has increased since the 1990's, it clearly hasn't worked.
you will, of course, post proof that a shooting occurred in a school with these clear backpacks or admit you lied.

Forum List

Back