Hogg Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

The worst part is he has never heard of the Fourth Amendment, which is where the implied right to privacy comes from. All those teachers, years of education, and the moron has never heard of any amendment except the first. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you the future.

There's nothing "implied" about your right to privacy. The 4th Amendment says the government will keep its nose out of your busienss. Of course, the government violates it all the time.

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400
well gee, that makes me think this has nothing to do with making schools safer but more about removing more of the 2nd from the Constitution.
It's more about electing Democrats in 2018.
removing the 2nd will ensure that only dems are ever 'elected'.

Oh, the irony. So, the hell with the Second Amendment, but don't you dare infringe on my First.....

Useful idiots.

WATCH: Parkland Student Complains Clear Backpacks Infringe On His Constitutional Rights

View attachment 184400
well gee, that makes me think this has nothing to do with making schools safer but more about removing more of the 2nd from the Constitution.
It's more about electing Democrats in 2018.
removing the 2nd will ensure that only dems are ever 'elected'.

That's the main reason they oppose the border wall.

It is open knowledge his dad was. I found that which had been posted 4 years before the attack.
Wonder what his ACT and SAT scores were
Do remember his parents are both retired fbi agents

His dad is and that should be talked about but the press has censored the story. I don't think his mom was fbi.
I posted this back on Feb 23-

8b10d890-6aae-4f54-8327-8e1aec8df86c-jpeg.178718
I just found this, and the page has been removed-

1. Rebecca Boldrick (rebeccaboldrick) on Pinterest
    Rebecca Boldrick (rebeccaboldrick)
    Rebecca Boldrick | I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13 ...
    • 8 pins

And from web archive-
      Rebecca Boldrick
      Follower

Following

I am married to Kevin Hogg. We both work hard at our jobs in the FBI and teaching. When we are not at work we love to play with our kids David (13) and Lauren

So, they were both fbi

Sure they were FBI, I hear Hogg faked the moon landing too.

I hope MSNBC picks up Hogg and gives him a platform 24/7.

He's just so darn persuasive. People will be turning in their guns in droves.

205179_5_.jpg

Useful idiots.

View attachment 184400

Ah, more attacks on a bunch of kids.

Nothing is too low.
Ah, another phony defense of a bunch of phony kids, used as dupes for a totally contrived attempt at a Marxist gun grab.
(Nazi moderator censor, leave this post alone this time! Let it be challenged intellectually. A free speech thing. Hopefully you’ll get that)

this is too unbelievable!

our ancestors must be turning in their graves!

Forum List

Back