Hogg Family home gets a little karma

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

you are at WAR with kids who were shot at..?? yes, YOU are a shit stain.

funny, how deranged gun nuts keep invoking WAR.. keep it up!

taking up arms against the US Government is treason, dumbass..

the 2nd doesn't mean what you morons think it means. :itsok:
You obviously haven't read the ENTIRE Declaration of Independence. Tsk Tsk.

The declaration of Independence doesn't say anything about going to war with high school students because you disagree with them politically.

If the shit stain can't handle the heat he should get out of the kitchen. Simple as that.

He's the future, and fools like you continue to hold fast to the past. He scares you, that's obvious and I find the fear in your words very satisfying.
ROFL so the future you want is a country where our constitution means nothing...gotcha..good luck trying to get hundreds of millions of Americans to just give up their rights and their guns LOL...

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

The declaration of Independence doesn't say anything about going to war with high school students because you disagree with them politically.

If the shit stain can't handle the heat he should get out of the kitchen. Simple as that.

He's the future, and fools like you continue to hold fast to the past. He scares you, that's obvious and I find the fear in your words very satisfying.
Only a moron thinks people had more wisdom when young.

ROFL so the future you want is a country where our constitution means nothing...gotcha..good luck trying to get hundreds of millions of Americans to just give up their rights and their guns LOL...

Straw Man ^^^, Idiot-gram variety.

Thrice I've taken the oath to support and defend COTUS, and never once violated my word. When I enlisted in the Navy, and twice when I was hired by LE Agencies.

Only a moron thinks people had more wisdom when young.

I guess being a moron, you would know, especially since you've never grown up.

Whether you agree with, like or disagree with someone swatting Hogg's residence, to get a little bit more back on topic, the point here a lot seem to be missing is that Hogg is creating some really big enemies in his fascist, anti-gun, anti-NRA, smack-down to any and all that cross his path. Whether realized or not, Hogg has declared war on this country, a very big, very powerful part of it, really pissed off a lot of people and someone just love-tapped him back on the shoulder to let him know it. Message sent. Message understood.
So these powerful entities use a basement gamer tactic. Oo-er.

When you're too cowardly to take responsibility for your actions become a Republican. Call in fake calls to the police so they are wasting their time when a real call comes in.

The definition of a loser.

Calling in a false police report is a criminal offense.

Strange to see the advocates of law and order applauding prank police calls as both funny and appropriate.

The Parkland kids really have a hook in the gun nuts. Note I say 'gun nuts' rather than gun lovers. There are folks who truly love their guns and the gun culture and demonstrate that love through intellectual arguments. I disagree with those arguments, but I respect them. But gun nuts use emotional, visceral and Reactionary arguments even to the point they would break the law to advance them.

Your's is such a position. You would not only quash first amendment rights in your cause, but celebrate law breakers.

Why is the second amendment more important than the first?

Yes, get back to us with all the fake outrage at 'lawlessness' when your Party stops hiring thugs through Craig's List to assault legal assemblies, stops supporting scum like Black Lives Matter and their police assassination campaigns, and crying all those tears about those poor MS-13 'Dreamers' and creating 'sanctuary cities' to shelter criminals you think are grand, just for starters. lol what a joke your 'PArty is, nothing but an organized crime syndicate from top to bottom, and a violent racist one to boot.

Oh I am FAR beyond a conservative. I play for keeps and I am just waiting for blood to flow. Conservatives want to work a little around the edges and fix this and that. I want to destroy the whole damn system and institute something new.

:laugh: see, this is the problem with emo morons like you...

you have NO plan other than destruction... random and angry, you actually believe YOUR "system" (which you have yet to devise and are incapable of even conceiving) should replace the US Constitution.

get a grip and find a mental health professional, s0n. :itsok:

Calling in a false police report is a criminal offense.

Strange to see the advocates of law and order applauding prank police calls as both funny and appropriate.

The Parkland kids really have a hook in the gun nuts. Note I say 'gun nuts' rather than gun lovers. There are folks who truly love their guns and the gun culture and demonstrate that love through intellectual arguments. I disagree with those arguments, but I respect them. But gun nuts use emotional, visceral and Reactionary arguments even to the point they would break the law to advance them.

Your's is such a position. You would not only quash first amendment rights in your cause, but celebrate law breakers.

Why is the second amendment more important than the first?

Yes, get back to us with all the fake outrage at 'lawlessness' when your Party stops hiring thugs through Craig's List to assault legal assemblies, stops supporting scum like Black Lives Matter and their police assassination campaigns, and crying all those tears about those poor MS-13 'Dreamers' and creating 'sanctuary cities' to shelter criminals you think are grand, just for starters. lol what a joke your 'PArty is, nothing but an organized crime syndicate from top to bottom, and a violent racist one to boot.

All that kool-aid you drink in one short hateful paragraph. You're a good little Trumpanzee, Trump might even appoint you to be the keeper of the swamp.

I've discovered a rule of thumb for USMB: It's pointless discussing political theory with anyone who has 'Death', 'Thunder' or 'Lightning' in their username. The best they can do is retransmit echoes from the chamber.

As an example, the Nazis supported the right in the Spanish Civil war, fighting against the Republicans.

I've discovered a rule of thumb for USMB: It's pointless discussing political theory with anyone who has 'Death', 'Thunder' or 'Lightning' in their username. The best they can do is retransmit echoes from the chamber.

Responding to those who drink the kool-aid, and echo it over and over is not a waste of time, it will never cure the ignorance of a biddable fool (a supporter of Trump, and the current iteration of Republicans); it does however expose their ignorance, hate, fear and intelligence to other readers.

Keep up the good work.

Family of Stoneman Douglas student advocate David Hogg 'swatted' at home

Wow, Republicans attacking a traumatized child who's friends had been brutally murdered.

Why is the not unexpected?

The Right to own, possess or have in their custody and control is more important to the callous (dare I say, sociopaths) who lack empathy, than the lives of kids and adults whose life is snuffed out by a bullet, and those who loved them.

The NRA is an enabler and therefore a supporter of domestic terrorism.

Oh I am FAR beyond a conservative. I play for keeps and I am just waiting for blood to flow. Conservatives want to work a little around the edges and fix this and that. I want to destroy the whole damn system and institute something new.

:laugh: see, this is the problem with emo morons like you...

you have NO plan other than destruction... random and angry, you actually believe YOUR "system" (which you have yet to devise and are incapable of even conceiving) should replace the US Constitution.

get a grip and find a mental health professional, s0n. :itsok:
You are the ones trying to destroy the constitution....2nd amendment,1st amendment,10th amendment you care less about all of them.

Forum List

Back