Hogg Family home gets a little karma

False alarms are a tactic of cowards, and put people at risk. Claiming it is war is stupid, something not unexpected from the Callous Conservative coterie.
Oh I am FAR beyond a conservative. I play for keeps and I am just waiting for blood to flow. Conservatives want to work a little around the edges and fix this and that. I want to destroy the whole damn system and institute something new.

From your trailer....right? When are you gonna actually do something?

The person who called it in should do time. This kind of thing is uncalled for, and dangerous. It would be more effective for one of his pro-gun peers to knock some sense into him after school.

That said, one can't help notice the nice suburban house in the picture. A veritable mini-Palace of White Privilege, wouldn't you say? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. And Hogg would be the first one to admit that.

The person who called it in should do time. This kind of thing is uncalled for, and dangerous. It would be more effective for one of his pro-gun peers to knock some sense into him after school.

That said, one can't help notice the nice suburban house in the picture. A veritable mini-Palace of White Privilege, wouldn't you say? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. And Hogg would be the first one to admit that.
FBI pays their agents well.

in case you couldn't tell, i do not support anyone taking up arms against my country.
No, you don't support anyone defending themselves from tyrannical government.

There's a difference.
They said Obama was a tyrant. Where was the Walmart militia and why didn`t they do their duty?

American Patriots successfully defended Texas from the tyrannical government’s Jade Helm’s offensive.

False alarms are a tactic of cowards, and put people at risk. Claiming it is war is stupid, something not unexpected from the Callous Conservative coterie.
Oh I am FAR beyond a conservative. I play for keeps and I am just waiting for blood to flow. Conservatives want to work a little around the edges and fix this and that. I want to destroy the whole damn system and institute something new.

Really? Are you suggesting you will follow in the foot steps of Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph or Theodore John Kaczynski?

I guess the best course of action is, if one sees or hears or reads something, they ought to tell someone. Surely innocents wouldn't have died had one of your heroes expressed themselves without acting out violently.,

Family of Stoneman Douglas student advocate David Hogg 'swatted' at home

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

Do explain why you think David Hogg and his family deserve karma? What has David Hogg done wrong other than use free speech to promote better gun control laws?

Not only that, you cockroach right wingers keep forgetting that the kid went through an extremely traumatic experience.

The only people deserving of Karma's wrath is heartless, flithy right wingers.
Yes soooooo traumatic that he can go out and push for gun control with his pal Soro's money an organization. Fuck him and Fuck anyone who thinks he is anything more than a rich little snob who is using the leftist pulpit to push for 100% gun ban. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Really? Are you suggesting you will follow in the foot steps of Timothy McVeigh, Eric Rudolph or Theodore John Kaczynski?

I guess the best course of action is, if one sees or hears or reads something, they ought to tell someone. Surely innocents wouldn't have died had one of your heroes expressed themselves without acting out violently.,
Nah. You idiots are doing MORE than enough to push normies into the arms of the traditional right thinking faction in this country. People who have sat on the fence for YEARS are hopping off and joining the fight to stop the destruction of their country. I see no need to be a lone wolf right now. We are winning! We beat back the barbarians at the gate with the biggest defeat for cultural marxism in 60 years with the election of President Trump....doesn't mean one day the leftists WILL force a civil war here...if they do then awesome I am ready.

Safely hiding under your bed, Mabel.

LMAO! To bad the little shit stain wasn't home....All's fair in love and war and this IS a war.

you are at WAR with kids who were shot at..?? yes, YOU are a shit stain.

funny, how deranged gun nuts keep invoking WAR.. keep it up!

taking up arms against the US Government is treason, dumbass..

the 2nd doesn't mean what you morons think it means. :itsok:
You obviously haven't read the ENTIRE Declaration of Independence. Tsk Tsk.
The Dec of Ind is not a document establishing a government.

But feel free to go out there with your little toy guns and start something. Just let us know so we can watch.

Jellie?

Calling in a false police report is a criminal offense.

Strange to see the advocates of law and order applauding prank police calls as both funny and appropriate.

The Parkland kids really have a hook in the gun nuts. Note I say 'gun nuts' rather than gun lovers. There are folks who truly love their guns and the gun culture and demonstrate that love through intellectual arguments. I disagree with those arguments, but I respect them. But gun nuts use emotional, visceral and Reactionary arguments even to the point they would break the law to advance them.

Your's is such a position. You would not only quash first amendment rights in your cause, but celebrate law breakers.

Why is the second amendment more important than the first?

The Parkland kids have a "hook in the gun nuts".....

Ummm....s0n.... nobody cares about the Parkland kids. You bozos who get old giddy over banners and billboards.... it's the way of a limpwrister. Those kids can march from now until the cows come home but Congress could not possibly be any more disinterested.

Nah. You idiots are doing MORE than enough to push normies into the arms of the traditional right thinking faction in this country. People who have sat on the fence for YEARS are hopping off and joining the fight to stop the destruction of their country. I see no need to be a lone wolf right now. We are winning! We beat back the barbarians at the gate with the biggest defeat for cultural marxism in 60 years with the election of President Trump....doesn't mean one day the leftists WILL force a civil war here...if they do then awesome I am ready.

Your last sentence tells me you've never seen the elephant. No one who has experienced combat ever wishes for war again, civil or otherwise.

Forum List

Back